Chapter 3

Love You Until My Last Breath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?? You want to be with your family?? Are you kidding me...?" Hwasa doesn't believe what has she heard from Moonbyul. "But you said that i can ask anything. And thats my only wish, please Hwasa-nim, i need to go back to my family.. they need me!" Moonbyul kneeing down begging for his wish. "You know, i'm not a God and it's impossible for you to get back to your family. You are now dead and doesn't belong with those living people anymore..hurmm..Well, maybe i can take you back to the real world but with some conditions." Hwasa explained.

Hearing that, Moonbyul standing and looking excited and said, "what is that? I can take any risks as long as i can go back to the real world. I need to investigate something. There's something bothering me but i don't know what.. i dont remember..please Hwasa-nim i really, really need to get back to the real world!". Moonbyul seems so serious about it. Seeing Moonbyul begging and kneeling for that, Hwasa finally explained, "First of all, when you get back to the real world, you must understand that you are not you anymore. You're going to be someone else, with a new identity, new name. No one will recognise you but there's someone and that the only person who know who you really are. But be careful, if you tell someone purposely or accidentally, you'll be vanish forever. All the people that know you will not remember you anymore. Even your own family. And you just have 60 DAYS on the real world. After that, you will be back here forever..So, im asking you again, DO. YOU. REALLY. WANT. TO. GO. BACK. TO. THE. REAL. WORLD??

Moonbyul didn't take a long time to say, "YES! I want to and i need to!". "Well, Fine, as your wish, Moonbyul.......!". Hwasa smiled and starts waving at Moonbyul......~

 

.

.

.

"Kring~!! Kring~!! Kring~!!". The alarm keeps ringing as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter