Day 3-1

7 Days' Miracle
 
DAY 3
 
Byul, Jinhyun and the Student Councils enter their hostel after finishing a round of late night movie at the cinema with their energetic principal. Byul turned to look at her watch and it shows that it was already 1 am. Byul somewhat felt disappointed for she thought that she could spend some time with Yongsun but it didn’t go as she planned and having Krystal trying to lean to her shoulder troughout the whole movie wasn’t in the plan either, in fact, she wouldn’t even want it.
 
 
 
“I guess we separate here.”  Jinhyun said as she turned around to get the sight of blond who was walking few steps away from her.
 
 
 
Byul just answered with a simple nod before moving towards her room. The two are located at the same floor but Byul’s room was on the west wing and Jinhyun’s was on the east wing.
 
 
 
Byul continued her steps to her room at the very end of the wing with both her hands inside her pockets. She’s been in the school uniform all day and now she just want to wash up and sleep or maybe stare at Yongsun’s face for another hour.
 
 
 
She slowly turned the knob to her room, afraid that she might wake the sleeping angel but to her surprise, the brown orbs of Yongsun’s was looking towards the door direction but this time, half of her eyeballs were covered by a beautiful eye smile.
 
 
 
Byul awkwardly flashes a smile towards the latter, as she slowly closed the door behind her.
 
 
 
“Why aren’t you asleep yet? It’s already late.”  Byul asked with a worried tone as she put down her bag at the edge of her bed.
 
 
 
“I was waiting for you.” Yongsun answered lightly with a small blush on her cheeks after realising that the blond was worried of her.
 
 
 
Soon, Yongsun pulled her face down, not having the gut to look at the blond’s face, afraid that her heart might explode on the spot.
 
 
 
Meanwhile, the blond was just smiling lightly upon hearing Yongsun’s answer. She felt good of course, of the fact that there is still a person in this world who would want to give up their sleep just to wait for her.
 
 
 
“You shouldn’t have. It’s not good to sleep late you know. You might get sick and I don’t want that.” Byul responded with a rather serious tone while looking straight into the other pair of eyes across the room.
 
 
 
“I want to. You can’t do anything about that. I’m quite the stubborn type you know.” Yongsun answered again which a tone she thought was serious for her own liking.
 
 
 
Byul just nodded with a sheepish smile upon Yongsun’s remarks. She got to learn something new about the bookworm today and that’s a good thing. With only few days remaining for them to be together, the blond thought that it might be good to get to know each other better because they don’t know when will they meet again.
 
 
 
“You’re going to wash up?” Yongsun asked after looking at the blond taking her towel and pajama.
 
 
 
“Yeah .You don’t have to wait for me though. Just sleep first if you want.” Byul answered as she allow her hands to her hair to the back, which Yongsun thought was too hot for her sight.
 
 
 
 “About that, ummm can I ask you a favour?” Yongsun asked with her round eyes looking at the blond’s face.
 
 
 
“What is it?” Byul asked back with a curious expression on her face which makes her somewhat resemblance a squirrel, and again it helped Yongsun to realise how cute the blond is.
 
 
 
“Can you sleep with me again today?” Yongsun asked while looking down to her own hands, face   burning madly from her own words.
 
 
 
Byul was somewhat stunned by the request. She felt good but somehow surprised of how brave the bookworm can be. For one moment she was this typical shy girl and the other moment she was the most daring person she had ever met.
 
 
 
But of course, the blond said yes. Well, when will this kind of chance come again right?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Byul hopped on Yongsun’s bed after having her shower. Yongsun took the chance to inhale the feminine smell of the blond’s soap. It was a quite new scent for her, as she was used to her own vanilla smell.
 
 
 
The two lied on the bed but this time, different from the night before, they decided to face each other. They enjoyed each other company greatly. Although none of them were talking, the silent atmosphere was already so calming and relaxing. By just looking at each other’s smiling face, both of them felt complete.
 
 
 
Suddenly, Yongsun broke the silence with a question that slightly caught Byul off guard.
 
 
 
“How do you know that you like girls?”
 
 
 
“How do you know that I like girls?” Byul asked again, slightly choked up be her own words.
 
 
 
She was scared that Yongsun will hate her if she knows that she is a lesbian. Although Yongsun’s way of treating her up till now looks like she have some ual interest on the blond, she was still terrified of the fact that maybe Yongsun doesn’t even know what she’s making the blond feel and judging by her question now, it seems like she’s really clueless about how lesbians attract to one another, which really terrifies the blond.
 
 
 
“Sense, I guess? Don’t worry though, I’m open to this. Maybe I’m just curious.” Yongsun assured Byul with a smile, after sensing the change of attitude of the blond.
 
 
 
“The same way you know that you like boys.”
 
 
 
“Means?” Yongsun was surprised by the blond’s answer. Not because it doesn’t make sense but because the feeling she’s having for the blond now, is exactly how she felt towards her crush who were boys!
 
 
 
“Well, you want to be close the her, you feel jealous whenever she’s interacting with someone else, who you can feel also have feelings for her .Hmm those types of feelings?” 
 
 
 
 
Yongsun answered with a light nod. She knew that she’s falling for the blond and she don’t wanna lose the chance. She wants to make the blond hers and when Kim Yongsun made a decision, it’s final! Whether you like it or not.
 
 
 
“What if I’m telling you right now, that I’m actually falling for you?”
 
 
 
 
A/N
 
Hey MooMoo team! It’s been a while isn’t it? Sorry for the late update! I was sick and was in the ward for few days that’s why I couldn’t update anything. Really sorry!
 
Anyway, aren’t you guys looking forward to our Radish Queen comeback? They posted the teaser picture for Solar and Wheein on the fan café and damn it makes me really looking forward to it!
 
I think that’s all. Have a great MAMMOO DAY to all of you! Let’s support our Shining Star, Yong-Leader, Wheepup and Hyegi till the end!
 
MooMoo won’t let go.