Day 2-2

7 Days' Miracle

DAY 2

 

Yongsun barely enters their school hall after getting some help from her classmates. She got lost on the way to the hall and almost cried because she was scared she might be late for the event and to think that her new crush got something to do with the event, she thought it might be important to see Moonbyul’s serious side once in a while.

 

Once Yongsun got her seat beside her classmate in the spacious hall, she tried to search for Moonbyul but before she could do so, all the lights went off and the spotlight was focusing on two of the most famous entertainer and couple of the school, Jung Wheein and Ahn Hyejin.

 

“Whats up Bucheon Girls!!!!!!” The event was started by the scream of the Wheepup.

 

The whole hall started screaming, forgetting the fact that their teachers were also present.

 

Yongsun started focusing on the hosting too. It’s her first time seeing their acts on entertaining the crowd. She heard from the other students about them but she never seen it live and it surprised her how energetic her one-year juniors are.

 

“So now, we would like to invite two of our most successful students to receive special awards from the teachers.” The other girl with short-black hair said with a slightly high toned voice.

 

The whole hall started the prize giving ceremony with a loud applause. It was a new experience for Yongsun since her school’s  assembly was always dull and full of silence. Most of the students would probably be sleeping the whole time or for students like Yongsun, music and book will be her entertainer for the time.

 

“First up, the school’s Best Student Award. Well, this student top every examination for the 3rd grade and I think all of you can guess who it is right, Hyejin?

 

“If I can then why can’t the others Wheein? If you guys can guess this, scream~!!!”

 

The students started screaming enthusiastically and some were already screaming Jinhyun’s name.

 

“That’s right guys! It’s our beloved senior Park Jinhyun! We invite her to the stage accompanied by our Students Council Vice President Jessica Jung to receive the award. Congratulations!”

 

The hall was filled with great applause and Yongsun’s was also clapping cheerfully as Jinhyun and the Students Council Vice President, Jessica Jung walked up the stage together. Suddenly, Yongsun remembered that Moonbyul told her she and Jinhyun are responsible for the event today. So does that mean Moonbyul is getting an award too?

 

“Next, let’s invite the winner for our second award that is School Popularity Award. For all students and teachers information, the winner for this category was selected by a voting session that was held few weeks ago. All students and teachers participated in choosing the winner for this award and so without waiting any longer let’s invite the president of class 3-5, MoonByulYi accompanied by Students Council President, Krystal Jung to receive the award!” The Wheepup announced excitedly as she was also a big fan of the blond.

 

The whole hall go wild upon the winner revelation. Although most of the students and teachers could predict it, it is still something to go crazy for because well, it’s MoonByulYi people! Who wouldn’t go crazy for this girl?!

 

Byul got up the stage with a bright smile on her face, the face that could melt hundreds of students in this hall now.

 

Yongsun on the other hand, was mesmerized by how captivating Moonbyul could be even from far. She always knew that the blond as an indeed beauty and the definition of handsomeness but seeing her with those uniforms under the spotlight was a very different side of the blond.

 

Moonbyul stand up straight for the photo time as she turned to look at the audience in front of her. Her eyes wander around until she saw a pair of brown orbs looking straight into her.

 

Their eyes met and it carved a smile to the other girl’s face. It felt as if time stopped until Moonbyul suddenly felt a hand was holding to hers. She quickly retrieved it back and at that perfect moment, the picture was taken. Moonbyul thought it was a relief that she removed Krystal’s hand just before they took the picture or else the students might be creating stories about them being together again and she seriously don’t need another gossip, especially when Yongsun is still around.

 

Meanwhile, the owner of the brown orbs blushed over the eye contact but soon her smile disappeared after seeing the Krystal girl holding her girl’s hand but seeing how Moonbyul was rejecting the skinship created a naughty smile of her face.

 

that up Miss President.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soon after that, the audience were dismissed but Yongsun still couldn’t get Moonbyul into her sight because the award winners and the Students Council need to attend a small tea time with all the teachers.

 

Despite feeling a bit disappointed, Yongsun walked herself to her room alone, in hope that Moonbyul will show up fast.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Moonbyul on the other hand, couldn’t keep herself in peace during the whole tea time. She was uncomfortable having the Jung sisters close to her. After what happened between her and Krystal, having them together with her was the last thing she ever wanted.

 

“Missing your Sun?” Jinhyun asked as she approached the blond with two glass of fresh blue lemonade on her hand, one offered to the other girl.

 

“Oh you wouldn’t know Hyun. I don’t wanna be here with these people, especially those two.” Byul answered slightly whining as she received the glass from Jinhyun’s hand, her chin pointing towards the two Jung sisters.

 

Jinhyun just chuckled at Moonbyul’s actions. She had known the blond since forever and Byul was definitely not the type to fall in love easily but once she did, she would want to protect the pure feeling of her at all cost but some people like Krystal just doesn’t know how to appreciate it.

 

Suddenly the voice of their principal, caused everyone to turn their head to the woman direction.

 

“I suggest to take the students to the mall now. What do you guys say?”

 

The students councils started screaming in joy but there’s one girl who was staring at their principal in disbelieve, the other one was grunting in frustration but being the minority, the two girls were forced to follow anyway.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yongsun fell asleep while scanning trough her music book. She woke up around 6 p.m. and was surprised to find out that the blond was still not around.

 

Where is she?

 

As she took a glimpse at her clock, she pull her lazy body up to prepare for night class while pulling a sad face upon Moonbyul’s disappearance.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yongsun couldn’t focus the whole class because Moonbyul and Jinhyun are not around and the fact that her classmate also have no idea about their whereabouts is making her even more frustrated. She barely even do her homework and as soon as the night class was over, she went running to her room, praying that Moonbyul would already be there but once again she was greeted by an empty room which cause her to forcefully punch their room door and started whimpering all by herself.

 

Yongsun sat down on her bed with a book in her hand, earphones ready to blast some sound into her ears. However, her worries of the blond slowly starts to creep in and couldn’t hold it no more, she decided to text the blond but then, she started laughing hopelessly towards herself after realising that they don’t have each other’s numbers.

 

She started to twist and turn of her bed due to frustration.

 

“You almost kissed her but yet you never even thought of taking her phone number?! Seriously WHAT KIND OF FOOL ARE YOU KIM YONGSUN?!”

 

And there it goes. Yongsun started screaming her devestation to nobody but herself.

 

A/N

 

Harrooooo. I just need to update this after getting some ideas during my Chemistry class hahahaha so here it is. I’m going home today so maybe more update till Monday.

 

For that blue lemonade part, I was thinking on what kind of drink would be suitable but the scene in Solar’s WGM showed it so another credit to that.

 

PLUS MY WHEEPUP AND HYEGI SPECIAL CAMEO!!!!

 

See u guys on the next update ;)