Day 4-2

7 Days' Miracle
DAY 4
 
 
 
“Yongsun, I’m leaving Byul with you okay? Please let me know that I’m leaving her in good hands.” Jinhyun said sternly, eyes placed on the blond who is still knocked out by the sleeping pills.
 
 
 
 
The side of her lips is busted. Her nose bone slightly cracked by the sudden fall. She also sprained her left hand as she tried to use it to maintain herself from falling flat to the floor but to no avail it was no use.
 
 
 
 
“You are.” Yongsun replied rather calmly with a small smile on her face.
 
 
 
 
Jinhyun closed the door behind her, leaving only the brunette and the blond in their room. After taking the girl to the infirmary for treatment, the doctor suggested that Byul head straight to her room to get some enough rest. The sleeping pills were also supplied by the infirmary. Jinhyun assigned Yongsun to take a look at blond cause she know that is what the blond would want and what she said just now might sounded quite harsh but the truth is she trust the brunette, so much.
 
 
 
 
Yongsun who was sitting on a stool next to Byul’s bed, allow her head to rest on the mattress. She let out a cold sigh. She was disappointed by what had happened. 
 
 
 
 
How could Amber do such thing and how could Krystal pull the blond away from her when she’s still in so much pain? Do they even care about the blond’s condition?
 
 
 
Slowly, her tears started forming stains on the blond’s bed sheet but she didn’t even try to stop it. Soft sigh escaped from as she sobbed patheticly. Sometimes when her brown orbs caught the side of the other girl, she started to feel pain in her chest. So many thoughts were going inside her head right now.
 
 
 
 
Will things be better if I didn’t show up? Will Byul be happy around Krystal now? Does Krystal got any relation behind Amber’s actions?
 
 
 
She starts to weep sadly as she mutters so many I’m sorry to the sleeping blond. She know that the blond won’t hear it but still she felt guilty and what is there for she to do rather than apologize?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“What were you thinking when you suddenly push her just now?! Look at what had happened!” Krystal shouted hysterically to the girl with the extra short blond hair.
 
 
 
 
Amber bites her lips silently. She couldn’t utter any words because nobody can interrupt when Krystal is angry. The other girl with the longer hair groaned in frustration as she ruffles her hair furiously.
 
 
 
“I just asked you to create a small incident, not to give such injuries to her!”
 
 
 
 
“If anything bad happens to Byul, you’re the one I’ll handle first.” Krystal announced in a deadly tone before she disappears to somewhere.
 
 
 
Amber just slapped her face in frustration. It’s indeed not easy to fulfil Krystal’s request.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jinhyun sat at the back part of the hostel alone. Her hand slowly crushing the can she was holding. The liquid inside had already been used to wet her burning heart. She’s furious. Why? Because Krystal is playing it the wrong way. There’s something that only Jinhyun and Krystal know, something that was supposed to be a promise of Krystal before letting Byul go.
 
 
 
 
Few Months Ago…
 
 
 
“Are you ing kidding me Stal?! Don’t you dare to hurt Byul that way! How many times did I tell you already?! Not to do something you couldn’t risk your life on!” 
 
 
 
 
“Hyun please.. You know how important this Student Councils’ selection is to me.. I’m not asking much, just…”
 
 
 
“Then what about Byul?! How can you compare her to a school position selection?! You’re so unbelievable Stal.” Jinhyun cut Krystal’s sentence half way.
 
 
 
 
Krystal was speechless. She knew what she did was wrong but what could she do. Both things are important to her. Having her getting the position is her family’s biggest dream towards her and for Byul, well she’s Krystal biggest dream.
 
 
 
 
“That’s why Hyun. I’m just asking you to keep Byul protected from other people. Make sure she can’t have anyone for her before I could…”
 
 
“Before you could what?! Before you could come back to her?! You know how fragile she is right? Once you break her, there’s no more putting her together back and fyi, I won’t help you to do such things cause Byul have her own freedom. Her freedom to choose who’s to love and if you really ended breaking her up just because of this thing, she can go to anyone she want. She’s not under your possession Stal, she never was. If you really want her than fight for her. She’ll be yours again if you really show how sincere you are towards her. Just promise me one thing Stal, no dirty tricks!”
 
 
 
Jinhyun left Krystal with tears flowing from her face. This is why she didn’t allow Byul to date Krystal in the first place. Krystal is an heiress. A girl with title and position to live up to. She’s not downgrading Byul but she knew this would come. The time when Krystal had to leave Byul for her future. She know how Krystal really love Byul but with their family reputations now, it’s hard for them to draw a bright future together.
 
 
 
Byul also came from a good family but would the Jungs accept her after knowing that she had been thrown away from her own family? Would they want Byul if they knew that Byul is living in the countryside without even a proper finance? 
 
 
 
Jinhyun return from her long thoughts after feeling the vibrate from her phone. It turns out to be a text from Krystal.
 
 
 
Krystal : How’s Byul?
 
 
 
Jinhyun just read the text in disgust before shoving the phone back into her blazer pocket, not even bothering to reply. She stood up, fixed her plated skirt, before leaving to her room.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Byul woke up, wincing over the pain. She rubbed her eyes, carefully, not wanting to have any injured parts of her face making contact with her uninjured hand. Once her eyes got its focus, she caught the sight of Yongsun sleeping on her bed, but only her head. She’s still sitting on the stool, only head is peacefully placed onto the blond’s mattress.
 
 
 
 
Yongsun looked tired and this broke Byul’s heart. She slowly shake the brunette before she woke up, eyes immediately searching for the blond.
 
 
 
 
“What? Why? You okay?” Yongsun frantically said despite still feeling dizzy from the sudden wake.
 
 
 
Byul just nodded before smiling a smile to the brunette. The brunette smiled again to the blond before holding the blond’s hand tight. The blond just took a deep breath before she suddenly said,
 
 
 
“Yongsun, follow me tomorrow. I want you to meet my grandma.”
 
 
Yongsun just flashed a smile, indicating that she’s agreeing on the idea but still, she’s meeting another part of Byul’s life and this literally freaking her out.
 
 
 
Gulp!
 
 
A/N
 
How come there's no MAMAMOO song that I don't like? Can someone pls solve this for me??? XD IM LIKE LISTENING TO THE WHOLE MEMORY ALBUM EVERYDAY AND I JUST CANT STOP