Day 3-2

7 Days' Miracle

DAY 3

 

 

 

The brunette and the blond walked together to their classroom today but different from the previous days, they’re walking hand-in-hand while throwing meaningful smile to each other. Yup, they’re officially together now.

 

 

 

Upon their arrival at the class, everyone started cheering after getting the hint of their relationship. Byul smiled proudly while Yongsun lowered her head with pink shades on her cheeks. Jinhyun who was leaning against the locker at the back of the class just chuckled at her friends’ actions.

 

 

 

After what happened at the cafeteria two days ago, their classmates are seriously rooting for the brunette and blond relationship to turn out well and seeing the scene in front of them now, it makes them want to support the two more, or MoonSun as they call them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Class went on quite normal then they expected except for Byul would never miss a chance to grab Yongsun’s hand under the table, or to place her own hand on Yongsun’s y thigh, sometimes giving light pinch that would cause to brunette to quietly squirm on her seat.

 

 

 

*kringgggg*

 

 

 

The school bell rang, marks the end of today’s lessons. All of the elite students packed their stuffs, getting ready to head to their hostel for a quick rest before heading to their respective planned activities but they were interrupted by a knock on their class door.

 

 

 

“Come in.” Byul as the class president answered the knock sternly on behalf of her classmates.

 

 

 

The door slide opened, revealing Krystal standing with her ice-queen trademark expression she got from her sister.

 

 

 

Yongsun grabbed Byul’s arm tightly by instinct but this action somehow brought smile to the blond’s face. It somehow showed how possessive Yongsun is towards her and she like it, a lot.

 

 

 

“Can I talk to you Byul?” Krystal voice sounded so soft in Byul’s ears and somehow her expression changed, looking more desperate this time.

 

 

 

 

Byul responded with a light nod that surprised her classmates and brought a wave of disappointment to the brunette.

 

 

 

 

Byul noticed the change of Yongsun’s expression which somewhat made her feel guilty for accepting. She couldn’t help it that there’s still a part in her that was always looking for a chance to talk to the ex-lover of hers. It’s not her fault that Yongsun confessed first right? She didn’t want to hurt the brunette by rejecting and she knew that she already fell in love to the brunette from the first moment she laid her eyes on her but Krystal’s presence never fail to sway her young heart.

 

 

 

 

The blond turned her head so that she could face the brunette’s beautiful face. She grabbed the other girl’s hand tightly as she forced a calm smile although deep inside she was damn worried about what will happen between her and the brunette cause damn its their first day as us yet another obstacle had come.

 

 

 

 

“You return to the hostel with Jinhyun okay? I’ll be right over.”

 

 

Byul bring her eyes to her best buddy at her seat only to discover another disappointed look and this confuses her. Why is she looking at me like that?

 

 

 

 

Jinhyun nod to the blond as an assurance of her sentence to Yongsun just now and Byul nod again to the other girl in response before letting go of Yongsun’s hand and moving to the door. Soon, there’s not even a shadow of the two.

 

 

 

 

Jinhyun signalled her classmates to leave the class first and being some kind souls, all of them gave respect to their vice president’s order and soon the class was emptied.

 

 

 

“You okay?” Jinhyun asked the brunette with a small smile on her face bust still, it couldn’t hide how worried she is for their relationship. Damn it Krsytal!

 

 

 

 

“Ya, of course. So, should we get going?” Yongsun responded calmly but Jinhyun caught a sad tone in her answer.

 

 

 

“You know what? I got something I want to tell you. Its about Byul. Well since you’re here girlfriend now I thought you deserve to know. Lets go!” Jinhyun said and before the brunette could even respond, Jinhyun had already pull her out of the classroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Byul and Krystal sit by each other on a bench at their school park, the park only can be entered by teachers or the Students’ Councils, each one of them holding a can of drinks. Byul didn’t want to talk to Krystal in such place where there’s nobody but them but Krystal insisted that what she’s going to say will need some privacy and well, Byul couldn’t fight it.

 

 

 

“So what is it?” Byul asked, straight to the point and not even sparing an eye to the other girl.

 

 

Don’t get her wrong, her heart is beating crazy at her distance between Krystal now but she have to maintain her cool, especially now that she got another heart to take care of.

 

 

 

“Byul, you know I still love you right?” Krystal voice was so desperate it triggered annoyance to the blond.

 

 

 

“Again on this topic Stal! You left and I’m all over it okay?! Plus, I already found a new lover.” Byul snapped which causes the other girl to sob sadly.

 

 

 

Byul stomped her feet in frustration. She hated it when Krystal cry, especially if she’s the reason.

 

 

 

“I know you left me to take care of your reputation, so that you can be chosen as the Students’ Council but can’t you understand what I felt?! It hurts like damn Stal. I understand it is your biggest dream to become one but what I am to you? Am I that easy to give up?” Byul spit out the words continuously. Her anger slowly turned to sadness as she remember what had happen between them.

 

 

 

Krystal remained silent but tears were running on her face non-stop. It’s true what Byul had said and she can’t deny that but only God know how she still love the blond. Her affection had never changed, ever.

 

 

Seeing the speechless Krystal, Byul took the chance to escape. She stood up straight before leaving the other girl who is still weeping and sobbing over her miserable self.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jinhyun took Yongsun to their gymnasium, the place where Byul and her would always hang out at whenever they’re free.

 

 

 

 

“Why are we here?”

 

 

 

 

“Well, I got something to tell you, about Byul’s past.”

 

 

 

A/N

 

Hello~ It’s been awhile isn’t it? I’m sorry for the late update, been busy with examination and school stuffs. 

Anyway thx to u guys for being worried about my health hahahaa Im much better now :)

Plus, my babies!! Oh Have you guys seen BLACKPINK?! DAMN VOCALS ROSE! AND MY BIAS JISOO SLAY!!!

AND YEAH COME ON TEASERS! WHEEIN WITH BANGS OMG SO CUTE AND HOW COME THEY'RE LIKE SO PRETTY AS THE DAY GOES?!

 

#proudmoomoo

 

WHEEOUT XD