Day 2-1

7 Days' Miracle

DAY 2

 

Moonbyul woke up after feeling a something placed on her waist.She opened her eyes before rubbing it lazily and checked the time on her phone.

 

6.00 a.m

 

She lowered her sight to see whats the thing weighing on her waist.The dark room didn’t help her sight but soon she realised that it was Yongsun’s hand, wrapped nicely on her tiny waist.She blushed at the sight of her having her new crush half-hugging her now.

 

After what happened between them yesterday, she knew something was up.Although neither of them had the courage to say it out loud, she’s glad that its not only her that is having this feeling.

 

She realised that its only about 15 minutes more before her alarm will ring and indicates the time that the both of them need to prepare for school.Usually if she wake up earlier than the alarm sound, she would just drag her lazy body and have her quick shower but this time she decided to make full use of the leftover time by staring at Yongsun’s beautiful face.

 

The other girl is snoring softly which Moonbyul found so adorable.The bookworm’s warm breathe hit Moonbyul’s face everytime she let it out and it doesn’t fail to make the blond blush everytime.

 

As she was busy memorising every single part of Yongsun’s face, it was already 6.10 am.The blond then decided to slowly place her own arm on the other’s waist and close her eyes, acting that she was never awake.Well, when will this kind of chance come again right?

 

*kringgggggg*

 

Soon the alarm sound blast trough the whole room and Yongsun woke up.As Moonbyul, she was shocked to find the blond’s hand on her waist but then she didn’t hate it.In fact, she liked it, a lot.

 

“Moonbyul, wake up.” Yongsun said softly as she stirred the blond lightly.

 

Moonbyul soon open her eyes again, after forcing them close for 5 minutes.She wanted to stare at the bookworm longer, but she was scared that the other girl would suddenly wake up and thought of her as a complete stalker.

 

“Morning My Solar~” Moonbyul said with her cute, husky voice that was slowly getting used to be heard by Yongsun’s ears.

 

“Morning Moonstar.” Yongsun answered back with a sweet angelic smile that never fail to melt Moonbyul’s heart at the same time almost giggled at Moonbyul’s greasy remark.

 

Yongsun thought she could get used to this.Having Moonbyul on the same bed with her, sleeping together and waking up by each other’s voice.She knew her feeling for Moonbyul now is not the feeling she always get with her other friends.She knew that Moonbyul is gaining a special place in her heart but this is her first time having this kind of feeling towards a girl so she have no idea what to do.Should she confess or just keep mum?She don’t know.

 

Moonbyul got up from the bed first as she said her apology for accidently sleeping on the bookworm’s bed.The blond took her towel and went to take her shower, leaving the other girl with her heart fluttering.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After Yongsun finished her shower, Moonbyul was already in her school uniform, all set to leave for school.Just then, something caught Yongsun’s  eyes.Moonbyul was not wearing the uniform she wore yesterday which was skirt but instead she wore boys’ school uniform but its All-Girls School right?

 

“Why are you wearing that?” Yongsun asked she started to fix her own school tie.

“Oh this?Me and Jinhyun will be responsible for the school assembly today so we were asked to wear this.Why?You don’t like it?” Moonbyul answered with a cute pout that cause Yongsun’s heart to skip a beat.

 

“No.In fact, you look better in that.” Yongsun said as she moved closer to fix the taller’s collar.

 

Moonbyul was just smiling at Yongsun’s actions.If she had knew her for more than a day, she would have confessed to her but she was still not sure whether the bookworm’s actions was because she like her or simply because she was just comfortable with her.One more thing that stopped her from confessing was because she is still unaware whether the girl was straight or the opposite.

 

“Morning lovebirds.” Jinhyun said as she leaned to door frame.

 

This sudden visit caused both of the girl to jump and blush.Yongsun just let her hand to put her brown lock behind her ear while Moonbyul quickly went to grab her school bag.

 

“I’ll…I’ll go first.We both need to prepare for the event today.”  Moonbyul said while not being able to even look at the other girl’s eyes.

 

Yongsun just nodded as an answer and as soon as the two handsome girl leave, she just mentally curse herself as she continuously hit her head.

 

“What the hell was that Kim Yongsun?! Was it necessary for you to help her with her uniform?! What’s going with you really?!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry that I’ve ruined your perfect moment again.” Jinhyun said as she playfully stick her tongue out towards the blond.

 

Meanwhile, Moonbyul just rolled her eyes towards the slightly taller girl, which was soon responded by a giggle.

 

“You could have knocked instead of barging into my room that way you know.” Moonbyul said with a very disappointed look on her face.

 

“Sorry okay?I’m still not used to the fact of you having a roommate.”  The girl with the hazelnut-brown hair said as she raised both her hands up.

 

“Well get used to it from now on.” Moonbyul said without even sparring her eyes to the other girl.

 

“By the way Byul, it seems like today’s your bad day.” Jinhyun said as she lock her hands behind her head.

 

“And why is that?”

 

“Well it turns out that we’ll be going up the stage with the Student Council today and how lucky you are, your partner is Krystal.”

 

“Ughh no! Can’t we change?” Moonbyul whined as she pulled the hand of Jinhyun, pleading to the other girl.

 

“You know how strict Ms Lee is right? She won’t allow it.” Jinhyun stated the fact to the blond.

 

It’s true though.Their principal is a very strict lady.

 

Moonbyul and Jinhyun continued their steps to the hall with Moonbyul raging and whining rest of the walk.

 

 

A/N

 

HARRROOOOO! Sorry that this update is a bit late.I'm back to my hostel a.k.a prison and not having any source of interner seriously T.T I barely got to update this thanks to my friend who brought her smartphone and was kind enough to on her hotspot :p I might not be able to update till Saturday so I hope you guys will be patient!

 

WHEEOUT