Day 1-4

7 Days' Miracle
DAY 1
 
Yongsun sat on her bed that night, texting with Jaerin with a smile on her face.She was feeling so down about the unexpected event that happened today, but talking to Jaerin makes she feel much better.
 
Meanwhile, Moonbyul who was reading a book on her own bed can’t help to steal glances of the shorter girl.The wide smile on Yongsun’s face got her curious and jealous at the same time.If you look from far you could see that Moonbyul is really focusing on her book but if you look closely, her eyes are not even looking at the book.
 
Yongsun noticed how Moonbyul’s eyes are so stuck on her so she decided to end the blond’s curiosity by making Moonbyul sit next to her.She slightly patted the ample space on her bed to the blond, which cause her to jump off her own bed and moved to the seat next to Yongsun.
 
“Stop staring at me okay?I’m just texting a friend, the one who was supposed to be here too.” Yongsun said as she shoved her smartphone in front of the blond’s face.
 
Moonbyul just nodded in response before forcing her eyes to focus back on the book she was reading.
 
Yongsun just giggled at Moonbyul reaction.She’s obviously jealous and she can sense that Moonbyul is liking her the moment Jinhyun mentioned about Moonbyul’s jealousy at the cafeteria but she decided to act normal because she herself still can’t understand what her heart is feeling towards the blond.
 
Something caught Moonbyul’s eyes as she set her eyes on Yongsun’s phone.The cover of the phone was transparent and she could see a polaroid picture placed nicely underneath it.But the real thing that caught her attention was the word written on the polaroid.
 
“Solar?”
 
“Huh?” Yongsun flipped her phone and discovered what Moonbyul had saw.
 
“Ohh hahahaha.Remember that I mentioned to you about my interest in music?Well I’m currently in a band in my school and my stage name is Solar.” Yongsun kindly explained to Moonbyul who was looking at her with puppy eyes.
 
Why?Because you’re Yong-SUN?” Moonbyul stated, slightly giggling at her own words.
 
“Well that’s too but the main reason was because I actually wanted my stage name as DoReMi but my teacher said that its not quite promotional so they decided on Solar instaed.Stands for DoReMiFaSolLarTiDo.” Yongsun explained as she laugh at the stupid and childish memory back then.
 
“Wow that’s…” Moonbyul said in awe before bursting into laughter which was soon followed by Yongsun’s.
 
The two fell asleep on the same bed that night, after having a small talk about their life.Yongsun found out that Moonbyul is working hard in the school to support herself after her parents threw her away from the family with a specific reason that Moonbyul still couldn’t bring herself to share and Moonbyul also found out about Yongsun’s parents divorcement.
 
The two fell asleep after Moonbyul’s heart wrenching story and even though she’s not facing Yongsun, the bookworm know that the blond was crying before her sleep and it triggered something inside herself.She wants to protect the blond, to save her from the cruel world she was once left inside.She never know what it feels like to fall in love, but if the feeling she’s feeling for Moonbyul right now is love, she would want the blond to know it soon for she promised that she could treat her better than any other people can.
 
A/N
 
A slightly short chapter cause the idea comes to my mind while listening to MAMAMOO ‘Just’ and T-ARA Hyomin’s ‘Still’
 
If any of you guys never heard of these songs, you should do :) Some of my favourite jams~
Anyway what do you think the story of Moonbyul could be?Try guessing it on the comments :p and thanks to all the votes and subscribes! I really appreaciate it ;)
 
p.s for the Solar name part, I recently found about it trough their radio but I couldn't manage to find the video now T.T Maybe you guys should try and search it too! It's really hilarious XD