Day 1-2

7 Days' Miracle

DAY 1

 

Yongsun arrived at the ground floor of the hostel after putting her stuffs down at the room.There, she was greeted by a mysterious girl with a silky brown hair.

 

“Kim Yongsun?” The girl asked with a cold tone that was considered rather rude by Yongsun.

 

“Yes, and you?”

 

“I’m Krystal Jung.The student council president.Mrs.Lee assigned me to take you to your classroom because she got some other things to settle.So, shall we get going?You can’t be late on your first day of school.” Krystal responded with a smile this time, trying her best to be polite to the new girl.

 

“Umm, let’s go then.” Yongsun just plastered an awkward smile on her face.She didn’t expect the girl’s smile to be so beautiful.

 

The walk to the classroom was full of silence.Seeing the cold look on the Krystal girl, Yongsun doesn’t have the courage to create any conversation.Considering she’s also a very shy introvert, she decided to just let the walking-to-class session become a very awkward walk.

 

Krystal suddenly stopped in front of silver door, with a tag 3-5 (Elite Class) pasted in front of it.

 

On the other hand, Yongsun was dead confused.What the heck is an Elite Class?

 

Krystal make a knock on the door, before pushing it slightly, making gaps for her and Yongsun to walk trough.The class that was loud due to the no-teacher-around-situation turned silent upon Krystal’s arrival with Yongsun.

 

“Okay girls, listen up.This is Kim Yongsun from Seoul High School.As you all know, we were suppose to receive 2 girls from the school but the other once couldn’t make it.I hope you guys will give her a good time here blab la bla…”

 

As Krystal proceed with her long speech that Yongsun thought was unnecessary, she took the time to scan around the classroom.It’s quite big compared to the one in her school but there’s only about 20 students in the class.The ample spaces of the class were filled trophies and pictures of students receiving awards.

 

As her eyes wanders around her new classmate, she caught a sight of a significant girl with a blond hair.The girl that managed to make her heart skipped a beat even by just looking at her picture.She looked even beautiful up-close in Yongsun’s eyes.

 

But then she noticed that the girl’s attention is stuck on something.It’s not her though.The direction of her eyes was heading towards the girl beside her.The Krystal.She noticed that the blond’s eyes are filled with love and attention although she remained a stoic expression, Yongsun still manage to catch that which somehow hurts her feelings.How she wish the blond was looking at her instead of the girl beside her.

 

“Yongsun, you can take your seat beside MoonByulYi there.” Yongsun was brought back to earth when she realised that the other girl was talking to her.

 

She bowed a little before moving to her seat next to the blond.The moment she sat down at her chair was the moment Krystal left the class.She noticed that the blond straight away looked at her book after Krystal left, not even sparring an eye towards her.

 

Jinhyun who was on the seat next to Yongsun which was a bit separated noticed her awkwardness so she decided to start a conversation with the brown instead.

 

“Hi!I’m Park Jinhyun.Nice to meet you Yongsun.” The girl with the hazelnut chocolate hair said as she offered a handshake to the latter which she gladly accepted.

 

“That girl beside you is MoonByulYi.The class president.”

 

That ticked something in Yongsun’s mind.Are class presidents need to be this rude.

 

She was quite disappointed by the fact that Moonbyul couldn’t tear her gaze from Krystal but couldn’t even have a slight look at her.She knew from that moment on, something was different about Moonbyul, that is her love interest.

 

Suddenly, the school bell rang, indicating that it is recess time.

 

“Byul, I’m leaving with the rest.You’re staying here?”

 

The blond then just answered with a simple nod.

 

As everyone in the class left, Yongsun leaned her back to the backrest of her chair as she took a deep breathe and let it out.

 

“You’re not going out?”

 

Yongsun jumped a little upon hearing a voice that sounded so close to her.It turns out that it was Moonbyul that was talking.Her voice sounded so nice in her ears.It’s as if her voice was a sun and her ears was the ice, slowly melting everytime words came out of .

 

“You’re spacing out Kim.” Byul said as she turned to look at her side for the first time.

 

It caught Byul by surprise by how captivating Yongsun’s look could be.She look rather normal but just so beautiful.The small mole on one side of her eyes, her big puffy cheeks was way too beautiful for her eyes.

 

“Oh I’m sorry.” Yongsun said panicly as she was brought back to earth.

 

She smiled awkwardly to the latter which the blond found so cute because she can see a small dimple on her face everytime she smiles.

“It’s okay.Wanna grab some snacks together?Since its your first day, it’ll be my treat.” Byul said with a big smile on her face.

 

Now its Yongsun’s time to be amazed.Moonbyul smile was considered one of the most unique smile she ever saw because her nose muscle srunch so high up when she smile which Yongsun found so attractive and cute.

 

“Su..sure.” Yongsun answered slightly stuttering.She was still in awe of the fact that this beautiful girl is making her heart race again.

 

“Don’t be nervous, I don’t eat people yet.Hahahaha.Anyways, I’m MoonByulYi.Sorry for being so rude just now.I was focusing on the book.” The blond said as she pointer her index finger to the Mathematics book in front of her.

 

“I’m Kim YongSun and it’s okay.Anyway what should I call you Byulyi ssi?” Yongsun responded with a bright smile on her face.This is the first time Yongsun considered she was smiling whole-heartedly upon her arrival to this school.

 

“Can I call you Moonbyul?”

 

“Well nobody did it before but why not.It’s still part of my name.”

 

It slightly surprised Byul of how she’s interacting with Yongsun right now.This is the first time she’s making a friendly conversation to a newcomer, considering she’s very quiet and reserved type of girl.

 

“Come on, let’s get you the cafeteria and maybe we can walk around the school after this.There’s no teachers around today, thanks to a meeting.” Byul said as she offers a hand to the brown in a very polite way.

 

“Oh okay.” Yongsun responded with blush on her face as she grab a hold of Byul’s soft hand which was failed to be seen by Byul.

 

The two girls walk alongside each other the cafeteria, with their hand slightly brushing from time to time causing pink shades to form on their faces and another thing caught Yongsun.

 

This is the first time I’m blushing because of a girl!Seriously what is going on here?!

A/N

Fluff is in the air~~~~