Day 3-4

7 Days' Miracle
DAY 3
 
 
 
Jinhyun disappeared soon after Byul arrived at the gymnasium, leaving the blond with the brunette. The two sat next to each other in quite silence, hand-in-hand. Byul know that Yongsun had been crying and she also know the reason since she’s the one who told Jinhyun to tell Yongsun about her past. She just couldn’t bring herself to talk about those things by herself. It hurts before, now and she’s sure it will hurt more as time pass.
 
 
 
 
Slowly, Yongsun leaned to the blond’s shoulder for support. The blond just tightened her hold on the brunette’s hand. Byul close her eyes, as she silently took a deep breathe, her head filled with thoughts of her conversation with Krystal but immediately the thoughts were brushed away by Yongsun’s sudden confession.
 
 
 
“Don’t leave me Moonbyul.” 
 
 
 
The blond and the brunette locked their eyes with deep intensity. Byul was showing a calm smile to the brunette, but Yongsun eyes are still filled with worries of what had happened in Byul’s life.
 
 
 
“Let me make you happy. Please. I don’t have the power to change your past, but I want to make sure your present and future will be brighter with me.” 
 
 
 
Yongsun eyes soon let out few drops of tears, which was quickly wiped away by the blond.
 
 
 
“Thank you, love. I promise I won’t leave, if you promise to stay.”
 
 
 
“I promise.”
 
 
 
Both of the girls silently stares into each other’s eyes, feeling the love from each other. Together they promised eternity, although their front days seems rough, as long as they have each other, what could possibly go wrong?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The blond and the brunette arrived in front of their room door with the slightly shorter girl embraced tightly inside the taller. The blond opened the room door, before both of them grabbed a seat on the brunette’s bed.
 
 
 
 
“Go wash up now Moon. You stink.” Yongsun said with a laugh that appears to be so captivating in the blond’s eyes.
 
 
 
 
“Wanna wash up together?” Byul responded with a playful grin, only to earn a quick pinch from the brunette.
 
 
 
“Enough with your greasiness Byul!” Yongsun shouted, her face slowly reddening without herself realising.
 
 
 
“Come on Solar what are you imagining in your head? You’re like so red!!” Byul said, followed with a hearty laugh.
 
 
 
 
Yongsun just lowered her head in embarrassment. Was she imagining things? Yes.
 
 
 
 
Soon, Byul’s back disappeared into the toilet and Yongsun started punching her innocent pillow. Damn it Byul!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It’s almost 2am but both girls are still staring at each other with smile on their faces. Both of them are leaning against the wall while looking at each other. Byul realised something since just now. Yongsun is staring at her lips. Lips. She knew that Yongsun is wanting to kiss her as much as she wants too but she was scared it might be too fast. It’s their first day together and it somehow doesn’t make sense for a kiss in such short times although both are so desperate for one.
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile, Yongsun is really controlling herself from tasting the lips in front of her now. She also knew that Byul wants to kiss her but she’s wanting for Byul to take the lead cause truth to be tell, she never kissed anyone before.
 
 
 
 
 
Suddenly, Byul grabbed Yongsun by the shoulder, before she slowly pushed the brunette to the bed. Yongsun felt something was weird so she closed her eyes, tight. Byul took a deep breathe, her body now lying on top of the brunette. The brunette can feel Byul’s breathe slowly hitching closer to her face and the blond’s lips finally touched her own.
 
 
 
 
Byul started the first move, wriggling her lips slowly against Yongsun. The brunette also moved hers, matching the pace of the blond. Slowly, Yongsun found herself grabbing on the blond’s head, and the blond well, her hands is roaming all over Yongsun loose long shirt.
 
 
 
 
Before anything could happen, Byul pulled her lips off the brunette’s. The intense first kiss is still lingering in each of their mouth. They decided to not talk about it and soon both of the arrived at the dreamlands but one thing for sure, Yongsun’s bra is already off.
 
 
 
A/N 
 
Heyyyy double update cause why not?
And my goddesses slay like srsly slay! My Byul is like so beautiful and handsome idk what to describe anymore!!
 
CAN’T WAIT FOR LIVE!!!
 
WHEEOUT~