Day 1-1

7 Days' Miracle

DAY 1

 

Yongsun arrived in Bucheon alone today after it turns out that Jaerin fell sick yesterday.She got off the car before slamming the door hard.

 

“Why so grumpy Yongsun?” Yonghee, the girl’s sister asked in a very caring tone.

 

She was quite shock to find out that Yongsun will be schooling in a village for a whole week.Yongsun was always an indoor person.She doesn’t like going out and her decision to accept the program  slightly surprised the other girl.

 

“I’m alone and can’t you understand that I just got up from a car-nap?Why is the journey from Seoul to Bucheon so long?” She answered, annoyed of her always happy-go-lucky sister.

 

“That’s why I told you not to sleep on the way here.You’re just making your whole day a lot worst you know?” Yonghee answered as she giggled upon her sister’s remarks.

 

The two siblings had always been close to one another.After their parents divorced and left them, Yonghee was the one Yongsun always rely on and it goes the same way for Yonghee too.

 

“But seriously Yong, do you really have to fly to London tonight?” Yongsun asked as she looked at her sister’s eyes.Her eyes are filled with sadness and disappointment because she couldn’t be around when her sister is scheduled to leave the country.

 

“I have to Yong.My semester break is over so it’s now school time.Don’t worry though,I talked to your teacher and they said that your transport back to Seoul will be provided.” Yonghee stated as she put her arm around her sister’s shoulder.

 

When she first found out that Yongsun have to leave the day she is going back to London, she was quite upset but the fact that her sister was really excited for the program changed her mind.Plus, she thinks that a great event will happen trough her time her, although she’s not sure what it is.

 

Suddenly, a woman in her middle 50s approached the two siblings.

 

“You must be Kim Yongsun from Seoul High School right?I’m Mrs. Lee, the school’s principle.We’re so glad to have you here.” The woman said as she pulled the girl for a small hug.

 

“Thank you.” Yongsun answered shortly with an awkward smile plastered on her face as she was shocked by the very welcoming hug from the principal.

 

One more thing about Yongsun, she’s really not the type to have skinships with people she just met.

 

“Is this your sister?” The principal asked, having her finger pointed towards the slightly taller girl beside Yongsun.

 

“Yes I’m Kim Yonghee, nice to meet you Mrs. Lee.” The chic girl answered simply as she offered a handshake towards the older woman.

 

The older woman gladly accept the handshake from the eldest of the two.

 

“Well Yongsun we should get you settled down now.”

 

“Oh okay.”

 

Yongsun turned to look at Yonghee before pulling her into a tight hug.

 

“I’ll miss you Yong.Have a safe flight tonight.”

 

“I will Yong and I’ll miss you too.Now go and show everyone here the power of Kim Yongsun.”

 

Yonghee slightly joked to prevent herself from crying before she released the other girl from the hug.

 

As Yongsun leaves, Yonghee waved her hand, mouthed a ‘good luck’ before hopping into her car to start her journey back to Seoul.

 

Yongsun follow the steps of the principal which leads her into a white building.Once she stepped inside, she was amazed to find so many beautiful drawings around the building.Her eyes wanders around excitedly and was caught in the principal’s eyes, who only flashed a small smile.

 

“All the drawing in this hostel was by the students from the Art Club.Believe me, I didn’t hire artist to draw these.” She stated with a very proud smile on her face.

 

On the other hand, Yongsun was extremely surprised of the news.For her, drawing is the most annoying and hardest thing on earth.The only thing that came out from was a silent woah.

 

“Did you say hostel?”

“Yes Yongsun.You’ll be staying here for the rest of the week.”

 

That’s another info that caught Yongsun by surprise.From her mind, she imagined hostel to be gloomy and ugly but this hostel is a whole new level.

 

The two walked silently until they reach the last room on the highest floor hallway, the room with a wooden door and a tag MoonByulYi to it.

 

“MoonByulYi?”

 

“Yup.She’s the class president of 3-5, the class you’ll be entering shortly and since her room is the only room with vacancy here, I decided to put you with her but don’t worry, she’s a nice kid.” The principal said with an assuring smile on her face.

 

I think you should put down your stuffs first.I’ll see you at the ground floor in 30 minutes time.”

 

“Okay.Thank you Mrs Lee.”

 

“You’re most welcome.”

 

Mrs Lee left right after that, leaving Yongsun with a room key in her hand.She took a deep breathe before unlocking the door and stepped into the room.

 

The room was rather clean and neatly organised.Two study tables at the corner of the room, two single beds stuck on each side of the wall and two lockers placed nicely beside the bed’s head.

 

What caught Yongsun’s attention was the bed on the left side of the room.The bed was tagged as MoonByulYi’s which she expect to be her one week roommate and but the real thing that caught her eyes was the picture hung along the wall.

 

A girl with bright blond hair tied nicely in one place, doing a dunk into the basketball hoop.The sweat drips on her forehead, the arm muscle that flexed tightly was caught in a very nice angle.Whoever took the picture really did a good job.

 

Suddenly, Yongsun felt something weird going on.She placed her hand on her heart and she realised that her heart is beating faster than ever.

 

What is going on with me?

A/N

Hye guys!! I was re-watching Byul's Start Love when the Yongsun's scene popped into my head so there you go~

The next chapter will still be on the first day but the 2nd part, the part where Yongsun will be meeting Byul.

Aren't you looking forward to it? ><

Comments, upvotes and subcribes are very highly appreaciated :)

WHEEOUT