YongSun

7 Days' Miracle

“Good morning.”

 

“Morning Yong!”

 

Yongsun enters her classroom with light steps and heads to her seat in the middle of the class.

 

“Yong did you walk by the info board on the way to the class?” A girl named Park Jaerin said as she approached the latter.

 

“No I didn’t.Why?Is there anything important?” Yongsun said in a bored tone.

 

She wasn’t always the type to be interested in school stuffs because everytime there’s event or any occasion to attend, her name would never be on the list.She’s well known around the students as a bookworm.She love reading and also love asking questions too, which sometimes trigger annoyance around her classmates cause she would be curious about everything.

 

“The teacher said that there will be 2 girl students that will be chosen for an exchange program to an all- girl school in Gyeongido Bucheon.I’m asking just in case you saw the name list on the way to the class.”

 

“All-girl school?Is it the Bucheon All-Girl High School?The one that beat our school during basketball tournament few days ago?”

 

The girl with the black hair just answer with a simple nod.

 

“I see.I heard that the school is quite excellent academics and sports wise.The only disadvantage is that the school is filled with lesbians.”

 

“It’s an all-girl school Yong.It’s not weird for such things to happen.Even in our mixed school they’re still lesbians.”

 

Jaerin stated with a small smile on her face.She’s one of the awesome friend who managed to stick around Yongsun despite her never-ending curiousity and non-stop laughing habit.

 

“I’m just curious you know?How can they detect that they’re falling for the same gender?Is it the same feeling we get when we fall in love with boys?”

 

Yongsun turned to look at Haerin with her big eyes.The latter just smiled at how Yongsun was being curious about lesbians, she thought it was childish and funny at the same time.

 

“I’m not a lesbian so I don’t know.Why don’t we just get ourselves to the info board?Who knows any of us get to join the program.” Jaerin said as she slightly nudged Yongsun’s elbow.

 

“Fine, but I’m not confident that my name would be listed.You know how rare it really is to see my name listed for any activities.” Yongsun said as she reluctantly got up from her chair, slightly fixing her plated skirt before making her way to the wooden door.

 

“It’s never is wrong to try your luck.Wait up Yong!” Jaerin responded  as she slightly jogged towards the latter.Another personality of Yongsun, she’s always in a hurry.

 

They are so many students flocking around the info board.Everyone are curious as to who will be the lucky students to be chosen for the student exchange program.Jaerin tried to squirm her way in with her small body while Yongsun just stood behind, waiting for the news from Jaerin.

 

“Heol Yongsun, we’re in!We’re listed!”

 

Yongsun eyes rounded upon Jaerin’s shout.Since when did I  become so lucky?Some students leave the area disappointedly for not having their name listed for the program.

 

Meanwhile, the two friend were stunned by the news.Jaerin read the details once again, trying to confirm everything regarding the program.

 

“Yongsun, it seems like the program will last for a week, starting the next Monday until the next Sunday.And it seems like we’ll be staying at the school hostel.”

 

“Woah!I’ve always wanted to try live in a hostel!”

 

“I know right!”

 

*kringggggggg*

 

Suddenly the alarm ring blasted trough the whole hallway.

 

“What class do we have after this?” Jaerin asked, eyes looking directly into Yongsun’s brown orbs.

 

“It’s Biology!Hurry!”

 

And so the two girls dashed their way to the Biology lab.However, they didn’t realise a small information written underneath the detail of the program.

 

TO PARK JAERIN AND KIM YONGSUN, PLEASE MEET MRS.IM DURING YOUR BIOLOGY CLASS.YOU ARE GIVEN THE PERMISSION TO SKIP THE CLASS FOR TODAY TO PREPARE FOR THE PROGRAM.

 

And soon after that they were harshly scolded by Mrs Im for their clumsiness.