Day 1-3

7 Days' Miracle

DAY 1

 

“Moonbyul can I ask you something?” Yongsun asked slightly lifting her head to let her eyes getting better image of the slightly taller girl.

 

“Sure.”

 

“Why is the class named Elite Class?”

 

Byul turned to look at the girl beside her only to be welcomed by a big round eyes full of curiosity which she found so adorable in her eyes.

 

“Well the 3rd grade are divided into 5 class.3-1 is specialised for the Student Councils, 3-2 until 3-4 are for the normal students and 3-5 are for students who excelled in academics or sports.”

 

Yongsun nodded in response but soon she realised something.

 

“You’re in class 3-5.” She stated as a matter of fact.

 

“Yeah, so?Can’t I?” The mischievous Byul decided to joke around the latter.

 

Meanwhile Yongsun is panicking.She was afraid that Moonbyul might have take her statement the wrong way.

 

“No no no!That’s not what I meant.I’m just stating the fact.Anyways do you excel in your studies or in your sports?” Yongsun decided to dig deeper into Moonbyul’s life.She thought that the picture in the room might have something to do with Moonbyul’s school life.

 

“Both..I guess?Hahahaha I’m not bragging but I think that’s the truth.I’m the top student of the school and the captain of the school’s basketball team.” Moonbyul responded with an awkward laugh as she scratches the back of her head.

 

She wasn’t really the type to open up to people easily but somehow she feel comfortable around Yongsun.

 

Well for Yongsun, she was just simply amazed by Moonbyul.How could she be perfect in so many ways?

 

“You don’t do sports Yongsun?” Moonbyul asked as she slightly walked close to Yongsun to lessen the gap between them.

 

“Not really and I’m no good student either.I’m just a bookworm and full of curiosity.The only thing I have high interest in is music.” Yongsun answered briefly while blushing a bit thanks to their close gap to each other.

 

“Now I know why you’re always full of questions.” Moonbyul answered with a hearty laugh.

 

Yongsun just watched Moonbyul’s laugh with a smile plastered on her face.She can’t figure out what’s going on but she felt so happy looking at Moonbyul’s smiling face.Her heart flutters at Moonbyul’s every movement.This feeling is very new to her and she couldn’t figure it out but one thing for sure is she love this feeling.

 

The two arrived at the cafeteria after their short-heart fluttering conversation time.

 

“Byul over here.” Jinhyun said as she raised her hand towards the blond.

 

“Let’s go Yongsun.” Moonbyul grabbed Yongsun’s hand and pulled to her side, allowing the blond to put her arms around Yongsun’s shouler.

 

Yongsun blushed madly at the sudden skinship of Moonbyul.Her heart is racing so fast she thought she was gonna faint on the spot.

Meanwhile, Jinhyun just giggled at her friend’s actions.Byul is the type who is really prone to skinship but the way she’s doing it to Yongsun right now shows that the blond is totally falling to the bookworm.

 

The two grabbed their seat next to Jinhyun.Yongsun was about to six next to Jinhyun but suddenly Moonbyul pulled her away.Maybe because Moonbyul’s arms was too strong for Yongsun to handle, she fall directly on the blond’s body, her head slumped into the blond’s chest.

 

“Yongsun are…are you okay?I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to pull you too strong.” Moonbyul said as she frantically pulled Yongsun back up, allowing Yongsun’s brown orbs to be locked into hers.

 

Most of the students in the cafeteria started wooooo-ing over Moonbyul’s actions.Some shouted Nice Moonstar,Smooth One Star.

 

Yongsun was still dazed by what happened.Her heart is going out of control and she seriously couldn’t adapt to the situation now.Jinhyun on the other hand was laughing loudly upon seeing the cute scene in front of her eyes.

 

“Well it seems like my dearest friend is jealous of you sitting next to me Yongsun.” Jinhyun said as she giggled at the blond, who is looking at everywhere but Yongsun with her face red as a tomato.

 

Yongsun turned to look at Monnbyul who was standing beside her and it created a smile on her face, seeing the red face of Moonbyul.

 

“Did you Moonbyul~~” Yongsun asked as she hugged the girl from the side and poking the cheek of the blond, which cause the whole cafeteria to squeal in excitement.

 

*bbak!*

 

Suddenly, the whole cafeteria was turned into spine-chilling silent, when the Student Council President, Krystal Jung slammed her table and started walking to the trio’s table direction before pulling Yongsun away from Byul and sprayed a cup of water to the bookworm’s face.

 

Just as soon as she did that, Jinhyun raised her hand and slapped her directly across the face, causing all students to scream in commotion.

 

“Don’t you dare come near Yongsun again.” Jinhyun said as she gives off deadly stares to the Ice Queen, which caused her to move a step back, before returning to her table only to grab her stuffs and leave the cafeteria.

 

“Byul take her to her room.Let her change.I’ll settle this.” Jinhyun said in a cold tone, before she went to chase Krystal.

 

“Yong..yongsun let’s go.” Byul stuttered as she was also shocked by the scene that happen in front of her eyes in a split of second.

 

Yongsun stood there frozen, still stunned by what had happened.First day of school and she was already soaking wet.

 

Suddenly she was lifted up by Byul in bridal style before she started sprinting out of the cafeteria, heading to the hostel building.

 

The students around was seriously rooting for Byul and Yongsun, while the students of class 3-1 and 3-5 are giving deadly stares to one another.

 

 

 

Moonbyul sprinted speedily to the hostel with Yongsun’s face hidden under the crook of her y neck.She could feel hot tears falling from Yongsun’s eyes and it seriously break her fragile heart.

 

“Yongsun where’s your room?” Moonbyul asked when they enter the main door of the hostel.She was still panting hard due to the sudden running.

 

“Your room.” Yongsun answered shortly.She was still too shocked and tired to give any explanation at the moment so, she just gave an obvious hint to the blond.

 

Moonbyul took about 3 seconds to digest Yongsun’s words before started racing to her room.

 

As soon as she arrived in front of the room, she kicked the door strongly, allowing it bust open without any keys needed.Yongsun slightly jumped at the strong sound of the kick before she realised that their room door is already wide open.

 

Moonbyul placed Yongsun on the floor, allowing her to lean against the bed before she rushes to grab a towel from the toilet and started wiping the water off her face.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry…” Moonbyul apologized with tears in her eyes.

 

Yongsun who were just looking directly to the blond’s face suddenly raise her hand and placed in on the blond’s.

 

“It’s okay..” She responded with a smile, as she slowly went to the blond’s lips direction and started tracing it, before her hand found it spot on the blond’s chin.

 

Moonbyul felt as if her heart could burst out anytime upon Yongsun’s touch and the way Yongsun is touching her now, she could feel the urge of wanting to kiss the plump lips of the other girl.

 

Yongsun slowly pulled Moonbyul’s face to her direction until their nose touches each other.This is the first time she actually felt that she wanted to kiss a girl and it might have happen if Jinhyun doesn’t suddenly appear if front of their widely opened door, causing both of the girl to jump in surprise.

 

“Woah, sorry I didn’t know I was going to interrupt something!” She apologized frantically in front of the two.

 

“Its..its okay.Why don’t you grab your clothe and take a shower first Yongsun?Just wear casual clothing, we’re not going out anymore.” Byul said kindly as she offers a towel to Yongsun.

 

As soon as Yongsun leave for a quick shower, Jinhyun nudges Byul’s shoulder excitedly.

 

“What was that huh?”

 

“I don’t know…I think I’m falling for her..” Byul said shyly as she lower her head while chewing on her own lips to prevent herself from grinning too much over the almost-kissing memory.

 

“I’m seriously glad you did.Now just confess.” Jinhyun whispered into Byul’s ears, not wanting anyone especially Yongsun to hear their conversation.

 

“I need time.It’s her first day here.”

 

“Hmm..true.But don’t worry!Everyone is rooting for you guys except for those Student Coucils.”

 

“I can expect that.”

 

“Now I think I’m gonna leave to inform our classmates to help me find Krystal.” Jinhyun said casually as she fix her uniform collar.

 

“You came here just to ruin my perfect moment?”

 

“Well you should have informed me Star!See ya!”

 

With that, Jinhyun leave Moonbyul with a playful grin on her face and the blond with a wide smile on her face.

 

A/N

 

How are you liking the characters so far ?;) I decided to make Jinhyun's character a bit stronger because I thought that she might make a great sidekick of Byul!

 

What do you guys think?