Four

What If

 

 

 

 

 

It was eight o'clock in the evening but Chanyeol still can't leave because Baekhyun was sleeping peacefully on him. His face was so peaceful and contented while sleeping Chanyeol can't help but stare. Baekhyun has a pretty face, a very pretty one. Anyone would fall inlove with this face. He doesn't knew Baekhyun inside but he's sure, it's as pretty as his face.

Everything was dark in the house and he can't just stand up to turn on the light because Baekhyun might woke up. After a while, rain started pouring outside that made Baekhyun shiver. He shivered and realized he was sleeping on his guest.

"Chanyeol, I'm sorry. What did I do. Oh my god its so dark where's the swit-- ah!"

Chanyeol heard a loud thud and panicked.

"Baekhyun? What happened where are yo-- umf!"

He stepped on something and fell. Chanyeol fell on top of Baekhyun. He could tell. Even though its dark, Baekhyun's porcelain skin shines under the moon light through the window. He could see his face clearly and Chanyeol's heart raced. A sudden weird urge of kissing him came to his mind but before he could wash it off, Baekhyun already did.

He was kissing him while crying.

Why was he always crying?

Chanyeol unknowingly kissed back and he never felt so warm before. Everything felt so different. His life became unclear to him because of this new feelings of completeness. Everything was new but familiar. The soft kiss became a tongue fight and Baekhyun groans and moans under him, still crying while eyes closed. Chanyeol's heart sank at the sight and just closed his eyes and indulge in their current situation. The coldness went off and was took over by the warmnes of each other. Chanyeol think it was all wrong but he couldn't stop. Baekhyun think the same but he won't ever stop.

 

Minutes later, a phone rang and lights up the living room. Waking the both up to their proper and right senses. Chanyeol stood up and reached for his ringing phone, still panting. He took a deep breath and answered the phone. Baekhyun stood up and the light.

"Hello?"

"Hyung, I know now. Kyungsoo hyung just told me now after he cried a lot. Are you home? I'll come to you, I think we should talk."

"I'm not home. But I'll go back now. I'll see you at home."

Chanyeol hung up and turned to Baekhyun.

"Are you.. alright?"

"Ah y-yes. I think it's a simple sprain."

"What? You hurt yourself when you fell?"

"Can't I? I slipped right there and fell."

"Do you have an ice bag?"

"You should go, I can handle myself. Someone's waiting for you."

Chanyeol stopped on his way to the kitchen and stared at Baekhyun. He was right. He shouldn't worry.

"Okay, I-I'll come again soon. Take care of yourself."

And just like that, Chanyeol was gone. And Baekhyun was left with the tingling feeling of Chanyeol's sweet lips still on his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where have you been?"
Sehun immediately asked when he opened the door.

"Bucheon."

"Oh, from that guy whom you married."

"Now you know, now what?"

"Hyung, honestly I don't know."

Chanyeol laid down his couch and Sehun stood at the end. Arms crossed.

"I'm confused Sehun."

Sehun sighed and sat on the other couch, sipping his coffee.

"About what?"

"My life. I felt like I never knew myself."

"Did something happened?"

Chanyeol wasn't so sure. Whether tell Sehun that they kissed or just go run around the bush and make Sehun make him tell him. He wasn't sure if the kiss was wrong because it felt so damn right.

"We.. kissed."

Sehun was silent. Very silent that Chanyeol thought he went to the kitchen and pulled a knife and stab the hell out of Chanyeol. That kind of silent that might kill you.

"Do you.. like it?"

Sehun sound so calm, it makes Chanyeol more nervous but he just can't stop talking.

"I shouldn't but I did."

The back of his eyelids has Baekhyun's face still on it everytime he closes his eyes, lips still on his and his heart beat starts racing again. Like it needed something more. He wants something more. All of his thought was wrong but Chanyeol could care less.

"Maybe you just did what his husband would do when he kissed you and felt like you should kiss back."

"I don't know. I felt like it was me who kissed back. It was me, Sehun. I don't know."

"I won't tell this to Kyungsoo hyung but please get to yoir senses, it's all wrong. Wrong wrong wrong. How could you to this to him?"

"I'm sorry. I'll promise it won't happen again. Just don't tell Kyungsoo. I think I'm just confused and lost my sanity at that moment."

Sehun didn't reply for a while and when he finished his coffee, he went home.

Chanyeol was left behind, staring at his white ceiling, mind still tangled with thoughts. Thoughts he shouldn't have.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun can't sleep that night. Painfully remembering the way Chanyeol kissed him, the same exact way his Chanyeol would kiss him. It's warm but now he felt cold. His heart got warm only a few minutes because of their kiss but now its back to feeling cold and pain creeped inside again. He would sound greedy when he thought of kissing him all the time just to feel warmth again but he thought he would unmindly do it. He can't stop himself. It's been three years since he lost Chanyeol. They're married for three years but it was composed of finding and missing him. He just woke up one day, Chanyeol was gone. And now that he's back, he wasn't sure anymore and doesn't know what is good from right.