Fifteen

What If

 

 


The weather was nice and warm yet Baekhyun felt cold after answering Kyungsoo's call just a few minutes ago. He said that Chanyeol was hysterical again and that he was looking for Baekhyun. Kyungsoo only had the chance to call him when they injected Chanyeol a tranquilizer and is currently sleeping. He told Baekhyun to go to their house immediately and talk about the situation. 

 

Baekhyun still couldn't get how and why is this happening to Chanyeol. Why. And why is he always involved in his matters? He wanted to be selfish for a second and thought about not going but then he realized how serious the situation he's in right now and he couldn't even properly breathe. Minseok doesn't know any of this and if he knew, he'd probably grab Baekhyun out of planet earth just to avoid getting hurt again. He's that kind of friend and Baekhyun was so thankful but right now, he thought that this is something he shouldn't tell Minseok. 

 

Kyungsoo told him to pack some few clothes for Chanyeol might keep him in for a day or two. Baekhyun wasn't ready for everything. For the fact that he'll see Chanyeol. See him so messed up and all he could do was pretend they're alright. His heart jolts everytime he thinks of him and some times he selfishly wanted to just forget. Which he can't ever do. 

 

He walked out of his house and ride a taxi to get to Kyungsoo's. His heart was pounding, he couldn't hear the honks outside or the rain pouring on the window or the radio inside the car that plays some sad love songs that really wasn't of any help. Why was it raining anyways? It feels like the sky was going along with his mood because inside of him, all he wanted to do was cry. 

 

He reached the said house and his heart momentarily stopped beating, he thought it did. The umbrella he was holding was trembling and his ears are hot as he walks and knocks at the door. After a few moment, the door opened and Kyungsoo welcomed him, with a tired smile. His eyes are puffy and it was obvious that he cried. 

 

"I've been waiting for you. What took you so long?" Kyungsoo let him in and Baekhyun followed from behind.

 

"I'm sorry, there's traffic out there since it's raining."

 

"Right. I'm sorry I didn't notice it was actually raining." 

 

The house was nice and cozy but some things are off in its ambiance. There was happiness but great sorrow and tears flying around. He looked at Kyungsoo who was now spacing off at no where. Baekhyun walked towards him.

 

"Are you alright?" He silently asked.

 

"I'm not. That's all I could cope for now. The fact that I really am not okay."

 

Baekhyun rubbed his hand at Kyungsoo's back to comfort the guy and he felt that it was just right to help these two in whatever this is. 

 

"He woke up earlier with a wide confused eyes as he stared down at me. I tried to smile at him thinking he's fine like yesterday but then he pushed me. He pushed me and asked who am I. I couldn't answer him. I just cried there. I cried even more when he walked out of our room shouting out your name." 

 

Kyungsoo was crying, sobbing and pouring out all his tears in front of Baekhyun. Baekhyun could just bite his lio and close his eyes, trying hard not to cry and blame himself for everything. If only Chanyeol hadn't met him again when he disappeared and forced himself to remember his past, this wouldn't happen. If only they didn't meet again, everything might be alright. 

 

"I'm so sorry Kyungsoo. I'm so sorry." 

"You don't have anything to be sorry for Baekhyun."

"Can I see him?" 

 

Kyungsoo led him to their shared room. It was large and pictures of the two hangs on the wall. Smiling faces and sweet laughters radiates in every picture. Then he saw Chanyeol sleeping. So peaceful he would thought he's alright. He swallowed the lump in his throat as he stared right at Chanyeol's sleeping face. He wouldn't thought he would see Chanyeol again in this state and this unfortunate way. He always thought he'd see him again with Kyungsoo and children by his side, his smiles are wider and brighter than it was when he's with Baekhyun. He thought everything would be better by now. But here they are, feeling all miserable and Chanyeol wouldn't know. 

 

"How dare you do this to us." He whispered as tears fell down from his eyes. He couldn't hold them any longer. Baekhyun wanted to shout at Chanyeol right now, for making Kyungsoo and him suffer but he couldn't. It's not Chanyeol's fault either. It's no one's fault.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I missed you..." 

He whispered again. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(And I'm crying too. I don't know, my hands kind of feel like they have their own lives and just wrote what they want to to make us all suffer. I should cut them off. Bye. And I'm sorry TT-TT)