(note ii)

What If

 

It's been a while everyone! 

Been out of college for a few months now (i've never been so happy waking up without seeing my bald professor) BUT i've been also exposed to the sad reality that life is really HARD. and working hard will not be enough to sustain the life that I wanted, so while I'm working off on a SUNDAY, Google emailed me that my google account has a serious security threat and that I have to resolve it right away. 

So as I was cleaning and changing passwords, my account here suddenly popped up and I am reminded of what I wrote here years ago. And also how imaginative I am back then and realized that I'm officially slipping away from my imaginative self and becoming a boring person pretending to be an adult. I opened this account again and read some of what I wrote here and just laughed. I once considered myself as someone creative, but now I don't know anymore. I still have a lot of things to say and write but my attention is so short, I've done nothing and all my 'creative' imagination vanished. They are somewhere inside my head, I guess I just needed something or someone to push them all out. 

Well, I'm sorry for ranting here. I just don't know what I'm doing lately and what I should be doing. 

 

This story started off great and received comments which I really adore. I love comments with crying emojis and emoticons because I'm also a er for angst stories and I don't send comments, I JUST CRY. So I guess this is my revenge. 

I already have an outline as to how this story will end, I promise to end this, this year so there will be no more agony,

both mine and the reader's part. 

I'm not sure if anyone's still reading this or will read this but thank you. 

 

 

That'll be all. 

I wish you all a good health and safety where ever you might be. 

And always be kind to ANYONE. 

 

<3 <3 <3