One

What If

 

Chanyeol closed his eyes slowly as he tries to let his mind sink everything that the counselor just said. Kyungsoo tightens his grip on Chanyeol's hand.

"What do you mean.. I'm married?"

 

His breathe suddenly became short. He just can't believe it. 

 

"You're already married for three years Mr. Park. You're not informed?"

 

"I am not informed. This must be a mistake. Please recheck it. I did not marry anyone before!"

 

"I rechecked it a few couple of times alredy Mr. Park. Come here and see it yourself."

 

Chanyeol stood up and went to see the computer monitor.

 

Byun Baekhyun.

 

Who the hell are you?

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo, I swear its not me! Maybe there's a lot more Park Chanyeol here."

 

"Right. There must be a lot of Chanyeol to went to Kyunghee Cyber University and a sibling named Park Yoora."

 

It's sarcasm. Kyungsoo sound annoyed but his face remained unmoved. Chanyeol suddenly wants to cry and beg Kyungsoo to still marry him after he proved to him that there's a huge, very huge mistake. He wants to eliminate Kyungsoo's doubt about him.

 

"You sound like you really believed that. Don't you have trust in me?" His eyes are a bit watery but he still holds it in. The man he wants to hold forever suddenly doubts him for a mistake he wasn't even aware. 

 

"I don't know Chanyeol. I don't know what to believe anymore."

 

Kyungsoo walked inside their shared room and locked the door slowly. He sighed and facepalmed. What on earth was happening? Why is this happening to him?

He kind of understand Kyungsoo's perspective since Jongin incident. He doesn't want to remember what happened before but yeah. Forget it. 

 

He sat on their sofa, mind flying around like a mad man. Little by little, everything's sinking on his brain. He's married. To someone named Baekhyun. Who the hell was he? Maybe there's been an identity theft and screw things back then? How come he wasn't aware of anything? It's his name and identity, how come no one ever let him know what happened?! HOW COME?!

 

Chanyeol grabbed his hair a little too hard that made him groan in pain. He's becoming a real mad man. Instead of thinking how everything happened, Chanyeol decided to just resolve it quickly. It must be easy right? Though he knows it will take up a quite plenty of money. Money isn't a hindrance if you want something to be done right? Especially if the prize at the end was marrying someone you loved for like forever. He'll do anything for Kyungsoo. He'll do. Kyungsoo, he's just so much worth it than anything to Chanyeol. He can't imagine them breaking up just because of this. 

 

The door suddenly opened and Kyungsoo with a luggage bag came out. Chanyeol's eyes widened and his knees felt like breaking. Kyungsoo wasn't planning on leaving him right?

 

"Kyungsoo.."

 

"I don't know Yeol. I need space to think and be back when everything is clear?"

 

"Kyungsoo I'll fix whatever this is. Just don't leave me."

He grabbed Kyungsoo's hand and kissed it.

His tears fell out of his eyes already and Chanyeol was ready to beg. 

 

"I don't know Chanyeol really. Everything came back to me like I'm being stabbed at the back again. It still hurts no matter how long and how hard I'd been through just to forget it but I don't know. Please don't ask me to stay. I'll be back soon. Fix your issue and I'll fix mine and we'll all be fine alright?"

Kyungsoo gave off a very sweet yet painful smile to Chanyeol and wiped the giants tear with a kiss. Chanyeol's mind calmed so as his well being. Everything will be fine. He just need to trust Kyungsoo and himself and everything will be all just fine. 

 

Without any more words, Kyungsoo dragged his luggage out of the door, leaving Chanyeol still in pain. It still hurts even though he knows that Kyungsoo will be back. It just hurt! Hurt. Hurt. Messed up. He's messed up. 

He heard the door closed, Chanyeol fell on the floor clutching his heart and his eyes filled with bittersweet tears. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol woke up still on the floor and with his phone ringing like a mad phone. He blinked and rubbed his eyes before picking up his phone. 

 

"Hello--"

 

"Why is Kyungsoo hyung here? Did you fight or something? He won't tell me!"

 

Chanyeol sighed. At least he knew where Kyungsoo went. 

 

"Is he alright Sehun?"

 

"No he's not. He's been crying since he got here and I can't do anything." Sehun sounds so worried. 

 

"Just.. Stay with him. Don't let go of him. I'll come and get him soon. I have stuffs to fix."

 

"Whatever it is hyung, fix it immediately. I can't bear to see him like this for a long time. I'll take care of him for now." 

 

"Thank you Sehun. I'll buy you a bubble tea shop when I became a millionaire soon." 

Chanyeol chuckled and stood up.

 

"Whatever Park."

 

And Sehun hung up.

 

Chanyeol can't count how many times he sighed since he woke up but he sighed again. That's all he can do now. And he have to plan. Plan how to fix everything. 

 

First, he must know howit happened and when and who. 

Who. 

 

Who is that Byun Baekhyun?