Chapter 6

Fighting my own wall of shame

Jennie´s pov

Feeling the sun shine in my face I tried to wake up half asleep. My back was aching so I tried to stretch it out. Since i was still half asleep I didn´t notice that four eyes were staring straight into my soul.

"Oh god you scared me," I flinched a little. In front of me was my two brothers looking like they were going to scold me in any second.

"What were you doing last night?" Jiwon came closer and pointed at my face. Ugh, i´m to tired to argue with them right now. Rolling my eyes back I answered to them.

"I´m still tired, can we talk about this la-?" I tried to ask in a polite way but Yunhyeong yelled back at me before I could finish my sentence.

"You don´t remember what happened last night? Your boyfriend Zico had to carry you in your room and he stayed there for a while. What the heck did you guys even do?" He looked angry.

Zico stayed inside my room? I thought. But that´s normal, he always do that so why would they suspect anything gosh ..

"You guys know Zico, he is a good friend of mine .. why would he- and he´s not my boyfriend stop calling him that!"

"HE´S A BOY TO YOU KNOW!" They answered in union making med shocked for a second. It was an awkward silence a few seconds before Jiwon coughed a little. "Well, we talked to him while you were sleeping last night. You were lucky this time. Zico is a good guy, treat him good and tell us if he´s harming you or anything. As you know, he´s a boy too and sometimes boys can´t control theyr hor-" 

"YES! YES! I GET IT! Now can you guys get out of my room i´m going to take a shower, jeez how annoying .." I said while going straight into the bathroom.

 

 

 


 

 

 

After washing myself up I got down stairs to meet my brothers. We were going to eat lunch together outside since it´s to late to eat breakfast. Since the weather was nice, we decided to walk.

"Where shall we eat?" Jiwon asked while taking his arm around my shoulders. People would often think that we were in a love relationship since he always do skinship in public, but I don´t care, i´m used to it. And it´s my brothers, gosh. 

"We can go to the cafè near by. They sell sandwhiches as well" I pointed at the cafè right around the corner. They both nodded their head so we went to there. When we were inside the smell of cappucino and freshly baked cookies were spreading all over the room. We found a place near the window to get a beautiful view of the city. The cafe had two floors so we sat right up on the second floor. 

The three of us were looking at the menu and when my brothers were done, I went down to order. It was many people at this hour so I had to stand in the line. The line went faster than I thought so when it was my turn to order, the cashies had to call me. 

"Miss, may I help you with your order?" 

I looked up from my phone and quickly took my wallet up. The cashier was quite young and looked like he was my age. He was smiling at how silly I acted. 

 

 

 


 

 

 

After finishing my order I went to get the food. Taking everything carefully up to the second floor I sat down in the middle of Jiwon and Yunhyeong. "What took it so long?" Yunhyeong asked me while taking the sandwhich out of my hand. "It was a long line, many people" I explained and laughed while taking off my jacket off. 

Enjoying our food and drinks Jiwon noticed the receipt on the table. He took it up and read out loud,

"You look cute when you´re distracted ;-)" Jiwon laughed as he took the receipt up to read it more clearly. "Yo! Yunhyeong! Look at this!" 
Yunhyeong came closer and took the receipt from Jiwon´s hand and read it out lound just like how Jiwon did it. 

"Woaw, this guy must think it´s easy to pick up girls? Giving our cute litte Jennie his phone number as well," He said. Yunhyeong´s face was saying that he was offended, but had an evil plan aswell. "Since we´re done eating, why don´t we go and greet Mr. coffeshop boy?" Yunhyeong said, and everyone putted their jackets on. I just laughed. "Yah Jennie, how lucky you are. I wish pretty girls would confess to me like this as well" Jiwon said and patted my head.

"What are you talking about? girls confess to you all the time I said and playfully pushed his arm.

We were laughing and walked down to exit at the first floor. I got an eye contact with the coffeshop boy and he didn´t forget to throw a wink at me. I didn´t know how to react as always so I looked away and walked fast to the exit. Yunhyeong and Jiwon was scanning the boy but didn´t do anything to him yet, because he still had many customors. 

"aaaah, it´s always so fun to go out with Jennie" Jiwon and Yunhyeong laughed as they exited to cafe.

 

 


 

Who to ship her with? 

Mr. handsome coffeshop boy will be revealed soon.