Chapter 5

Fighting my own wall of shame

Taehyung´s POV

 

"Eyyyyy what´s up bro! How´s it going?!" Jimin shouted loudly so I could hear him through the music.

 

I was standing in the bar serving people drinks while Jimin sat in front of me.

The club was so loud.

 

"It´s crazy, can´t believe so many people came!" I answered him. 

 

Jimin and I have been friends for some months, I got to know him when he moved next to my house. We´re neighbours, but bestfriends too.

 

"I saw many hot girls around here, anyone that caught your attention handsome boy?" Jimin smiled slyly at me.

 

I stared at him before letting out dry laugh. This guy really.

The way he asked me the question made me grin.

 

"Not yet bro, i´m too busy working here as a bartender" I smiled while cleaning up the tables.

 

Jimin looked at me as if he knew I was lying. His ability is to read me like an open book, and sometimes I hated how he could do it.

 

 

"Tchh, such a liar. You still not over her bro?" Jimin asked while drinking his beverage. 

 

 

I smiled. "I don´t know man .. you should have met her" I said with a regretful voice.

 

 

"Oh I really wished I could someday" Jimin said drinking up his beverage.

 

 

 

 

Me and Jimin chatted for a while so I didn´t notice that someone came to order something.

 

 

 


"Two beverages please" Someone called me.

 


"Excuse me for a moment Jimin" I said as I walked to the boy that just ordered two drinks.

 

"What flavor do you want sir?" I asked.

 

 

The guy in front of me was looking at the menu before he answered;

 

"two strawberry drinks please" he said and took some cash out to pay.

 

 

 

 

I was shaking the cups while chatting with Jimin. Talking about everything and laughed.

When I was about to tell Jimin something, something else caught my attention. The voice behind me sound surprisingly familiar.

 

 

 

 

"Yaah Jennie-ah, are you okay? you look so dead right now seriously" The guy that ordered the drinks said and laughed.

 

I didn´t turn around to look at who he was talking to even though, but I was curious. I heard rumours about a new girl Jennie in town. But there´s many people called Jennie in Korea .. right? It couldn´t possible be her, no way. 

 

"Oppaaaaa, Zico opppaaaa .." I heard a familiar voice.

 

 

"Yaaaah, you loud girl. People are watching us even at the club" the guy behind the bar said.

 

 

I was done making my drink and turned around to give it to the boy that ordered it. 

"Here are your drinks sir" I sad before a girl right in front of me caught my attention.

Long straight brown hair and sparkly familiar cat eyes.

 

 

The boy which I suppose is called Zico is having a girl all clingy on him.

 

It couldn´t possibly be .. 

I didn´t take my eyes off her and stared at her from top to toe.

 

"yah Jenni-ah, drink this non alcoholic beverage and i´ll drive you home before your brother´s kill me" Zico said.

 

 

"Oppaaaaaaaaa, I feel so dizzyyyyy" She said and clinged to him even more.

She did drink alcohol so what was the point drinking a non-alcohol beverage? I was curious about what kind of relationship these two had.

I was staring at her but something seemed off. She looks sick. 

 

Her eyes became heavier and heavier and before anyone knew, she blanked out and fell into Zico´s arms.

The Zico guy looked shocked and worried. His eyes grew bigger and he scanned her whole body searching for any places that she were hurt.

 

"yah Jendeukie! Wake up!! aaaaaah really .. this irresponsible girl .." Zico said and carried her on his back.

 

He was searching for help and I looked him in the eyes without intentionally.

 

 

"Yo bartender, you have a room we can borrow? This girl really needs to rest, it´s a crisis" Zico laughed dryly showing me Jennie on his back.

 

I didn´t know what to answer. I never knew I would meet Jennie in this place and in a situation like this. 

At least she doesn´t see me cause she blanked out.

 

 

 


"Ooh, no we don´t have any rooms but you can let her come in our staffs room if it´s very crisis .." I answered and scratched my back nervously.

 

"Yeah it´s very crisis, show us where it is" the guy Zico began to lose his patience and whined.

I knew this was againts the rules, but since it´s a crisis I showed him the way where only staff´s were allowed.

Opening the room for them I saw how ZIco carried her and putted her carefully on the bed. He was her hair gently and putted a blanked on her. I was standing in the door looking at the view before it finally hit me. I´m finally in reality, and I can´t believe it´s Jennie Kim .. 

 

Staring at them I noticed how gently Zico was to Jennie. He seemed like a tough and rude guy at the club, but a totally different person when he is around this girl. What kind of relationship do they have exactly? looking at the view the seemed to be something more than friends ..

I closed the door carefully, and the last thing I saw before closing the door, was Zico leaning closer to Jennie´s face holding both sides of her chin. 

 

They´re definetly not friends.

 

 

 

 

 


 

I´m back and will update more :) not the best writing skills and some of you may be confused about what i´m writing about (I try to fix it) but I still hope you enjoyed it! Really thank you Kyeopta-himelemondrop99 and gregix for the comments! It means alot and gives me more inspiration to write more even though it doesn´t seems like it ^^<3