Chapter 4

Fighting my own wall of shame

 

 

"Jennie´s POV

 

 

Back to school and back to having my normal routine. 

 

Bobby and Yunhyeong yelling at me for waking up late, and mother is out of sight.

 

It was lunch time and everyone ran down to the canteen. One thing I didn´t like, was to buy food and stand in the line. I usually bring my own lunch from home or else I just steal food from Zico or something, but I just never have an appetite really. That´s why i´m glad I have an amazing friend like Zico. He always takes good care of me and tell me to do stuff even if I don´t want to.

 Not in that way!

 

I mean he always feeds me as if I was still a kid and stuff like that. I´m just so blessed to have an amazing friend like him in my life. Other people won´t understand how important he is for me, and how important I need him in my life.

 

 

 

"Eyy Jennie have you seen the new students at our school? heard there was three of them or something, from Austria I think" 

Zico scanned the canteen while he was talking to Jennie at the table. 

 

Our school is very basic. 

 

 

Even though everyone says "we don´t have popular kids at school" and you know, stuff like that. There will always be some kids that stand out more than others. Here in the canteen, we can clearly see what people belongs to which group.

 

We have a table for the cheerleading team, singe ladies, nerds, football team, kids that think they´re famous, dancers and the list goes on.

 

I don´t belong to any group.

Me and Zico is our own little group. 

Even though I talk to people and people talk to me, I don´t wanna get to close to them because I don´t trust people.

 

 

"Oh, yeah they´re from Australia" I said casually while twirling my fork around. 

"How did you know? You´re usually not the kind of person to know what´s happening at our school" Zico said while he laughed airly.

 

Of course I knew who they was. Or, one of them. I don´t know about the two others but one of them of course.

 

"Yeah she´s my friend Rosè" I smiled.

 

"The girl you´ve been talking about non-stop? Rosè? Chaeyoung? Park Chaeyoung?" Zico said confused.

 

Of course he would be confused. I´ve told him everything.

From the start where I had the best of friends, until the part where all of them just left me.


It was fun to see his reaction.

I honestly have talked about Rosè to Zico, but mostly good things. Me and Rosè´s friendship was on another level. I´ve had fights with her hundred of times but we always figured it out together. Since she left with her family to Australia, I´ve talked to her on the telephone. I´ve never tried to use social medias until Rosè started to whine about me trying it out. She´s such a baby really.

 

"haha, yes, that Rosè" I smiled to Zico warm heartily.

Zico was confused at first but his smile grew slowly

 

"Yaaah!" He hitted me


"You have to introduce me to her! I can´t wait to meet your friend!"

 

Auch, the after pain.

"YOU DIDN´T need to hit me! Aaaaah .. really" I said and pouted. 



All he gave me back was a sly smirk. 
 

"yah Jendukie, I heard there was a new nightclub here in town, wanna join to check it out later on?"

 

 

"Oh really? yeah sure of course" I smiled. 

Zico is my happiness in life, what would I do without him?

 

 

 

No one´s POV

 

 

 

It was after dinner time and Jennie was changing clothes and doing her make up. She was wearing a black dress revealing her beautiful shoulders. Her hair straight and her makeup glowing. As a finish she added some black high heels. 

 

She walked down the stairs before she felt four eyes staring at her.

 

"Where are you going young lady?" Jiwon asked.

 

Yunhyeong was quiet, but he was waiting for her to answer Bobby´s question.


"It´s a new nightclub here in town, i´m just gonna check it out with Zico" She said casually.

 

Hearing the mention of Zico they were a little relaxed. They knew about Jennie´s relationship with Zico and adored him very much. Even though Zico is a boy, they still trust him. Sometimes.

 

"Oh, Zico? is he outside now? let me go and talk to him" Yunhyeong walked his way to the door.

When he opened the door Zico was already standing outside all dressed up for a party.

Jennie´s brothers looked disgusted and had a nasty expression on their face.

 

Approaching Zico with both hand on his shoulders Yunhyeong spitted out some words.


"Remember to take her home safely. Jennie is still a child and she-"

 

"Ye, ye, ye, Yunhyeong oppa, I get it, now please can you let me out?" Jennie asked nicely.

 

Yunhyeong sighed and let the poor boy go. 
"Don´t do drugs kids" was the last word from Jiwon.

 

Zico held her hand and lead her to the car.

 

On the way to the club they talked about everything. But mostly, what they were going to do in the club.

 

"Let´s be crazy tonight" Zico smiled at her, and then they parked the car and went inside the club.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

"Did you forget anything?" he asked

 

"Everything´s cool" Jennie answered and smiled

 

 

They held hands as a natural gesture and walked in the club. 

The security let them in and when they arrived inside they could hear loud music.

 

The table was jumping, and different color lights were shining around the room.

 

"Woooooooooh" Zico shouted and had a big grin on his face.

 

"Can you hear what i´m saying!!!?" He shouted in Jennie´s ear. She couldn´t answer because she found Zico so hilarious. 

He was on the dance floor moving his body like a fish that needed water to survive. He´s a bad dancer, really.

 

Jennie is a playful person, and also really good to hide her feelings. But this time, she really had fun.

 

"Do it! Just scream! No one will care, it´s so loud anyways!" Zico shouted so that Jennie could hear him through the music.

Jennie didn´t know what to do. Should she just scream? or just do whatever she want for once? She didn´t know what made her do it, but she was screaming on the top of her lungs. 

Screaming trough the music, letting all her worries fade away with the music.

She had a big smile on her face and moved around on the dance floor.

 

 

Zico started at her and grinned because he was happy Jennie was having a great time.

Because nothing is better than watching someone you love being happy.

 

 

 

While these two were having a great time in the dancefloor, three people were entering the party.

 

 

 

 

"Woaw this is really fascinating!" Junhoe said with his eyes wide open.

He was so excited that he ran to the dancefloor and did everything he could, because he didn´t care what other people thinks about him.

 

 

Rosè and Hanbin was standing there looking at each other and laughed at how silly Junhoe is.

 

 

 

"I heard many people from our school came here, have you seen anoyone yet?"

 

Hanbin asked Rosè while she looking at the menu for what drinks she should buy.

 

"I haven´t seen anyone yet but I saw this boy, urrrghhh what was his name again" Rosè scratched her head.

She looked around thinking hard of what the name of this boy was.

 

 

Hanbin sat there waiting for her answer.

 

 


"Oh yeah, I can just find him on my instagram" how come she never thought of that she smiled at herself.

 

 

Hanbin still waited patiently looking around at the club.

 

 

Meanwhile she was taking her phone up searching for Jennie´s name on instagram.

That caught Hanbin´s attention. He came closer to Rosé and looked down on her phone.

 

"Is that Jennie`s instagram?" he asked curiously. 

Rosè looked at how curious Hanbin was and laughed a little bit.

"Hahah, yeah it is! she have many followers right? 1000+ woaaw, she must be really famous at this school, compared to how she was before" Rosè said bluntly.

 

Hanbin just smiled awkwardly. 

 

 

"Oh I found him!" 

 

 

 

Rosè gave him her phone, and showed him a picture of Jennie and surprisely a handsome boy next to her. They were posing as if they were a couple.

Hanbin stared at the picture while he gritted his teeth. 

 

"They look close .." Hanbin said more to himself but Rosè heard what he said even though it was noisy around them.

 

 

 

"They really are!! Jennie talk about him everytime we´re on the phone" Rosè smiled and shouted back at him. 

 

 

 


"Anyways, that´s the boy I saw in this club recently, maybe Jennie is here too!" Rose smiled.

 

 

 

Maybe.. he thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Here is beautiful Jennie in the club with her outfit

And this is supposed to be the Jennie´s instagram photo Rosè showed Hanbin, oh well, let´s pretend it´s Zico next to her lol.