Chapter 9

Fighting my own wall of shame

No one´s pov

It seems like everyone have noticed each other now and Junhoe seems to be an old friend of Hoseok. They were talking with each other since they both were students from the same dance academy and decided to introduce their friends to each other. 

"This is Jimin, but don´t go near him because he is a big player-" Hoseok looked at Rose in a joking way making her blush. Taehyung noticed how much everyone had changed. Rose definetly looks more beautiful than before, and it really looks like Hanbin have been hitting the gym because his features is visible through the v-neck long sleeve shirt he were wearing. "And next to him is V, our happy virus" Hoseok pointed him and smiled. Taehyung looked at them and smiled as if nothing have happened between them before.

Rose suddenly noticed the familiar eyes of Taehyung. But it can´t possibly be the Taehyung she knew before? Because Hoseok introduced him as V she thought. Why would someone be called by a letter .. As the bluntly girl she is, she just asked what was on her mind. And that made Hanbin shook.

"V-shi? If I remember right you´re Taehyung right?" She asked. Taehyung opened his eyes bigger and swallowed his salvia, coughing a few them and then answered. "Yes that´s right .. i´m Taehyung. Long time no see Rose" Taehyung gave a serious face, "and Hanbin" He looked to Rose´s side and stared at Hanbin. Rose´s eyes looks kind of sad but she didn´t show any affection. 

"I´m just going to go use the the restroom" She said to everyone and smiled. Junhoe was standing there confused and didn´t know what to do before he let out a fake cought, "uhm, yeah, I have to use the restroom as well" he said before following Rose.

Hanbin on the other hand, didn´t even show a face expression. He was like a statue. "It looks like everyone somehow knew each other! what a coincidence!" Hoseok said and clapped his hands. "Since the others went to the restroom, why don´t we make a room for them so they can sit with us later? what do you thing uhm .." Hoseok looked at Hanbin and didn´t know what to call him.

"You can call me Hanbin" He answered and gave a small smile to Hoseok"
 

"Hanbin-shi! yeah as I said, why don´t you come and sit with us?" Since Hoseok asked in such a nice way he didn´t want to refuse. Everyone chatted and laughed then Junhoe returned. "Where is Rose?" Hanbin asked him. "Rose?" Junhoe asked. "She´s propably doing some girly stuff I don´t know"
Hanbin then nodded and introduced Junhoe to everyone. 

"Ok everyone. So this is Junhoe, he just came back from Australia with me, and Rose" He said. "Yeah, i´m Junhoe and hope we can get well here in Korea" He said and stretched a hand out so he could greet everyone. When everyone was busy greeting each other, Jennie and Zico came in the cafe as well to order some drinks.

Hanbin´s pov.

Everyone was greeting each other and I just sat there awkwardly. Junhoe is befriending and getting well with people faster than me, and I understand that since he is so social. I noticed how Taehyung gave me a glance sometime but just ignored it. Behind me I heard a familiar voice so I turned around.

"Coffee girl! Ahh, you came back to get my number right?" The cashier said and I could see that he was flirting with her. "When the girl spoke I could easily see who it was. Who else could it possibly be? "Oh shut up, we want two caramel frappe thanks" she ordered and Zico payed. I noticed how Zico always had an scary aura around him everytime he was with Jennie, but it was even scarier when guys where around her.

Rose finally came out from the restroom and saw Jennie. "Jendeukie?!" She screamed so everyone in the room could hear. That made Jennie turn around and smile when she noticed Rose. She didn´t say anything but smiled from all directions. Rose ran towards her and they had a big hug. "Aw, I miss you so much! Why are you so skinny, didn´t you follow my orders when I was in Australia?" Rose scolded her like a mom would do. Just when Jennie was about to answer the cashier gave them their orders. "Hope it taste good" he winked.

"Rose!" Junhoe shouted. I saw that she dragged Jennie to our table followed with Zico behind. Rose looked at Jennie and said that the people at the table were her friends. Jennie nodded and smiled. My eyes looked into hers and then I smiled, making her smile back. 

Rose´s pov

I can´t believe I met Jennie like this! She knew that I was in Korea and in the same school building as her, but we never met since I moved back to korea. I noticed the cold guy next to her but he just smiled when he noticed how close Jennie and I was, this made me a little suspicious about their relationship and I gave Jennie a wink making her burst out a small laugh. 

I dragged them to Hanbin and Junhoe with Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung hoping that this is the chance for everyone to be friends again. I saw how Hanbin smiled at Jennie and how she smiled back making me  a little relieved inside to know that they still have a chance to be friends. "Guys! This is Jennie and next to her may I ask ..?" She smiled at Zico. "Zico." He answered shortly.

No one´s pov

Everyone´s eyes where on Jennie. "Ah so this is the famous Jennie" Hoseok looked at her. "I´ve heard a lot about you" he said before Joohyuk came to their table. "Oh this is the last one I want to introduce you guys to! Joohyuk is our famous handsome cashier! So you all propably already seen him right?" He laughed and Joohyuk smiled. 

Jennie found out that his name was Joohyuk. He continued to give her winks, but Jennie didn´t show any reaction since to many people were at the same place. Hanbin and Rose exchanged glaces because they still didn´t unnotice Taehyung´s presence. Jimin gave Taehyung a concerned look, while Taehyung himself keep staring at Rose. It seems like everyone met each other once again after a long time.

 


 

 

Thanks for subscribing, reading my story and commenting it <3 I try to update as often as I can so I hope yall like it even though it can be some typo. A new chapter will come soon :)