Chapter 3

Fighting my own wall of shame

 

 

 

Hanbin´s P.O.V

"YOO DUDE! JAY PARK´S NEW ALBUM JUST CAME OUT!! HAVE YOU HEARD IT?" 

 

"No is it good?"

 

"IT´S LIT BOY!" 

 

I was busy playing on my laptop until my crazy roommate talked to me.

 

Who was this crazy roommate you may wonder? The boy´s name is Junhoe. Oh and by the way, my name is Hanbin, people just call me B.I though, cause I feel uncomfortable when people call me by my real name. Let me just introduce myself short so you don´t get confused here. 

 

I live in Australia and share my dorm with a boy named Junhoe. I moved here at the age of sixteen.

I do have friends, that´s for sure.

I got to know Junhoe in a short time because we shared many same interest. Such as singing and dancing.

 

Even though he can be sassy and rude in between, everyone still liked him cause they get used to him being like that. That´s his personality.


My second friend here in Australia is Rosè, my bestfiend. We have been friends since kindergarden. Me, Rosé, Taehyung and Jenn- 

 

...

 

 

...

 

Yeah, the last one is Jennie. 

Jennie Kim. 

 

Honestly I´ve never met someone like her. When my parents fought together, Jennie would always say that things would be okay.

I look like an idiot smiling to myself right now but we used to have sleepovers too.

 

I just .. miss her ..

And I know i´m hurting my own pride for saying this now, but i´m a .

 

A big scaredycat that is afraid of everything.

 

That girl would make fun of me because i´m scared of everyting, but when I was having a hard time, she would always be there. And I would always be there for her too when she was having a hard time.

Tomorrow is the day i´m going home.

 

Home to Korea, my country, my home.

 

I´m going with Junhoe and Rosè. We have an extreme close relationship and have planned this for a long time.

We have decided to live together in the same apartment.

 

Money is saved up and i´m finally ready to go home.

And lastly, of course, meet my bestfriend.

 

My bestfriend,

Jennie Kim.

 

 

No one´s P.O.V
( The next day)

 

"Everyone! We´re finally in Korea!" Rosè smiled and threw her hands in the air. 

 

It was cold outside.

 

Everyone was wearing thick jackets, and smoke came out if you blew in the wind.

 

They went to take a cab together giving the driver their adress to their apartment.

 

After chatting together for awhile they were finally at their destination. 

 

"We´re finally here! Let´s take our stuff to our rooms and go out and eat, i´m so hungry" Junhoe said and pressed the elevator buttom.

 

They was chatting about how good it is to finally be home.

 

Hanbin smiled.

 

Nothing is better than home.

 

As they were talking together Hanbin noticed someone coming out from the elevator next to them.


He didn´t see her face so he shrugged his shoulders and went inside the elevator.

 

 

♥ ♥ ♥
 
After their meal they went to their apartment. Everyone lived in the same apartment but everyone had their own room.
 
Rosè was on her phone trying to get contact with her old friends.
 
Junhoe was sleeping because he was still jet lagged.
 
I was in the kitchen looking in the fridge when I noticed that we had no food. 
 
 
"Hey Chaeyoung-ah?"
 
 
"mmm?"
 
 
"We don´t have food so let´s go grocery shopping tomorrow. I saw a convenience store close to our apartment, you want anything i´m going there now"
 
 
"Uhm, just get me strawberry milk thanks" Rosè answered eyes still focused on the phone.
 
Hanbin took his shoes on and walked out to the convenience store.
 
 
"Strawberry milk for Rosè, should I buy some snacks too .." Hanbin was talking to himself.
 
Before he knew it he was at the store. 
 
 
He was on his way to enter the shop before his eyes noticed someone.
 
 
A girl sitting by herself near the window with only a cup of ramen.
 
 
"No that´s impossible .. Is that Jennie ..?" He thought to himself.
 
He ran inside the store to greet his friend he haven´t seen in years.
 
 
"Jendeukie!" 
 
 
Before Hanbin could make any move another guy screamed her name.
 
"I bought some bananamilk for our ramen, is the food still hot?" he patted her head.
 
 
 
"Why don´t she react or slap him?! who is this guy?!" Hanbin talked to himself.
 
 
 
 
"Oh thank you idiot, no the food is not cold, eat up, i´m not hungry" Jennie smiled to the boy next to her.
 
 
 
Hanbin didn´t know how to react when he saw her more clear.
 
 
It really was Jennie Kim, his bestfriend.
 
 
 
But she´s not alone ..
 
 
 
Hanbin don´t know why, but he was disappointed ..
Even though he didn´t do anything wrong, neither did she.
 
 
 
 
 
Who was this guy even?