Chapter 2

Fighting my own wall of shame

Jennie´s P.O.V

Starting the day with many numbers was never easy. I love math, but math in the morning with instructions from the worst teacher was a nightmare.

Bla, bla, bla. The teacher was repeating things I already knew. It was boring and tiredsome cause I didn’t get any sleep last night. I decided to close my eyes for just five seconds, all these lessons are giving me a headache.

Ok, let´s start counting Jennie! .. 

one ...

two ...

three ..

fo- ..

 

 

No one´s P.O.V

*riiing*

 

«Remember to send in your homework before Monday next week!» The teacher shouted while students ran out from the classroom not caring whatever she had to say.

Jennie lifted her head up from her desk looking confused. She looked around and blinked a few times before she noticed that it’s still school.

 

Sigh.

 

Half asleep Jennie looked around the classroom.

 

Girls chatting in and giggling in a corner, probably about boys.

Boys hitting and making fun of each other.

Nerds studying for next years exam.

 

"Everyone seem to always have a clue on what they are doing and how they living .. " She thought.

 

Carefully Jennie walked out from the classroom on her way to the rooftop.

 

 

«Auch ..»

 

«Oh i’m so sorr-» Jennie looked up from the guy she just bumped in.

 

«JENDEUKIE!» He helped her up and gave her a tight hug.

 

It was Zico. Jennie’s only frien- no bestfriend at school, and also the only person that knows her more than she knows herself.

 

Students at school is always staring and whispering to each other whenever they see Zico and Jennie together.

"Why is he always around her?" "She is seriously to nice to have a guy like him around her .."  "How dare he touch her like that?!" "Who do he thinks he is?"

Zico and Jennie heard comments like this all the time. Why would Zico, the school´s troublemaker befriend with a quiet girl like Jennie? 

 

But honest talk here;

 

Even though she can be quiet and keeps everything to herself,

 

she has the aura ..

 

and everyone adores her for that. 

 
Jennie felt bad for Zico. And honestly she doesn't know why everyone treats her like an angel ..
 
Is it because her brothers are two of the "hottest" guys at school?
 
In her eyes they were just dirtybags.

But she stilled loved them.
 
 

 

The  school is still misunderstanding their Zico and Jennie's relationship since she started school two months ago. But the truth is that they have been friends even before Jennie started to attend this school.

 

But since both of them don't talk much or are open to the people around them, people spread rumours and make misunderstandings.

 

 

But honestly, they couldn´t care less.

 

 

 

«Lost again?» Zico laughed and ruffled Jennie’s hair.

It’s been around two months since Jennie moved to this school, but the first day she stepped in the building, everyone had their eyes on her.

She was one of a kind.

«Hehe .. well I was on my way to the rooftop .. just having a little headache» Jennie answered and smiled to Zico.

«What have I told you? You should sleep more .. And eat more too! Jennie you have lost so much weight and you look like a zombie with your black eyes,

trust me, I can see it even under all your makeup, don’t try to hide it» Zico said and flicked Jennie’s forehead.

«Yes, yes mom I will» Jennie said sarcastic while waving her hand giving him a sign to go away.

 

Zico laughed dryly. Aish this girl.

 

Zico adored her. Even though They have only been friends for a year, it feels like forever. It’s unbelievable how they got close so fast. They both share the same pain so they understand each other. The pain of a heartbreak.

 
 
♥ ♥ ♥
 
 
"Any plans for autumn break?" Zico asked while taking a smoke out from his backpocket.
 
"Don't use that"  Jennie sighed and took it away from Zico's hand.
 
"It's not good for you" She gave him a friendly push.
 
"hahahah," Zico laughed dryly.
 
"Says the girl that has the worst health" he said proudly.
 
Nice comeback he complimented himself.
 
Jennie was quiet.
 
The atosphere was awkward so Zico decided to break the awkwardness between them-
 
 
"Sorry, I didn't mean it in that way .." Zico said as he saw her reaction.
 
"Jennie came closer to Zico.
 
 
Slowly.
 
 
 
Slowly.
 
 
 
"YAAAH!"
 
She hitted him in the head.
 
"You really think i'm that weak?! Being so hurt with your lame words?" Jennie laughed and mocked Zico.
 
 
 
"Yah you didn't need to hit me that hard!" Was the only thing that came from Zico's mouth.
 
He was lost for words.
 
He was always lost for words when he was around this girl.
 
 
 
She is full of surprises.
 
 
How dare to destroy this hopeless girl´s life?
 
 
 
Zico was happy that she was open to him,
 
 
 
he knows everything,
 
and as her bestfriend ...
 
 
He will protect her till the end. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Introducing a new character, Block B's Zico!
Hope you enjoy my story so far .. if you do, leave a comment below so

I can see what you think about my story lol heheh
Bilderesultat for block b zico gif