Chapter 8

Fighting my own wall of shame

No one´s pov

It was still school and many students were standing in the line to get their lunch. Gossip talk, fashion talk, and everything you could think of was heard everywhere, but there´s one person that is standing more out than others. The super handsome and popular boy that is standing in the line as well. What makes him more special than other male students? If you asked this people would propably just say that he is unreal. It´s not possible that he even exist. And it´s a bonus that his bestfriend is a super hottie aswell. 

Near the canteen you could see a girl that attempted to ask this handsome boy out in front of the whole school. Who is so bold? asking the schools most popular boy out? That´s no other than Irene. Some may think that she´s the school´s queenka as they say, but not in this situation. Irene belong to a group of five. We can compare them to the Mean girls, just that they´re only popular because they´re rich, and bully people that are lower than them. That´s why they get so much respect.

Slowly Irene walked with her high heels towards Mr. Popular. Since he was talking to some friends she had to get his attention by poking his shoulder, and then he turned around. "V oppa! I think we would make a great couple, what do you think?" She asked boldly. 

He just looked at her and smiled. "Irene shi, I really appericiate that you like me but I don´t want to be in any relationships at the moment," he rejected her in a kind way. One of many reasons why people loved him. Irene´s smile faded away and he answered right back.

"That´s okay. I won´t give up on you that easily. And remember V-shi .. I will always be here for you" she said the last sentence in a secuding way and blew him an air kiss. Then her four minions followed after.

 


 

Taehyung´s pov

I was standing in the line with my friends then I suddenly felt a poke on my shoulder. Then my eyes met with Irene. I knew what she was going to ask me, but I turned her down in a nice way anyways because there were many people watching us.

"Disgusting" Jimin whispered into Taehyung´s eyes, than he giggled. I was used to confessions like this. Mostly people that confess to me don´t really know me that well. I´ve tried out many relationships after I broke up with Jennie, but non of it really worked out. Jennie was my old girlfriend that I got introduced to through some friends. She´s different from all the other girls out there. Funny, beautiful, amazing and unusual charms that make me fall for her even more. Here personality is easy going just like mine to, so for me she was the perfect girl.

Some things happened between us .. and I want to fix it up, but I don´t know how she will react if she would ever meet me. Sitting in the canteen chatting with Jimin and Hoseok I saw a boy waving his hand from far. Then I gestured him to come and sit with us. 

 

"Joohyuk! what´s up bro," Everyone greeted at fist bumped each other. Talking about everything and laughing at everything, Hoseok suddenly asked me a question.

"Taehyung-ah, do you still not have a girlfriend?" he had a bright smile while asking the question. Joohyuk were sitting there waiting for my answer while Jimin knew exactly what I was gonna answer.

"Taehyng have set himself high standard, it´s not easy to find him a girlfriend" Jimin answered for me and laughed. Even though it´s true, it was still a sad truth. So I playfully hitted his shoulder lightly. Everyone at the table were laughing but crying on the inside cause all of them were single. 

"Yo guys, why don´t yall join me to the cafe after school? I´ll pay" Joohyuk took his credit card up and smiled. Everyone nodded theirs heads and agreed to visit the cafe after school.

 


 

No one´s pov

School was over and the boys were ready to have some fun at the cafe. Finding a seat near the window, Joohyuk went straight to the employee room to change his clothes. Then after a few minutes, he turned into a handsome cashier. 

Taehyng, Jimin and Hoseok were waiting for Joohyuk to give them their orders so meanwhile, they were chit chatting. Taehyung didn´t pay much attention to what his friends were talking about but were focused on every costumer that went inside the door. He also observed how some girls blushed when they talked to the handsome cashier, Joohyuk his friend. 

Looking at the cashiers direction Taehyung got eyecontact with Joohyuk some smirks which only led them both to ridicolous laughter. He were smiling until a voice catched his attention. 

"Aaaah, it smells so good in here!" Turning his head to the side he looked at a girl with a bright smile. "Is that Rosè" He asked himself but got the attention from the boys at the same table.

"Who´s Rose?" Everyone looked around the cafe searching for the person Taehyung was talking about. Jimin noticed who Taehyung meant. "Rose? didn´t you tell me that girl was in Australia or something?" Jimin asked. Taehyung looked at Rose´s direction and noticed how she linked her arms to two boys. He didn´t know one of them but the other one is definetly Hanbin. "Why the heck is these Australian people doing in Korea?" Taehyung gritted his teeth irritated and then rolled his eyes back. 

When Taehyung didn´t watch, Hanbin noticed how he threw his head back looking really annoyed. "Looks like we were going to meet him sooner or later, that day happened to be today I guess" Hanbin smirked to himself.

 


 

I love Red Velvet and didn´t take them as "Mean girls" because I hate them, but more because I think they would fit the concept of my story :D