Chapter 1

Fighting my own wall of shame

Saying goodbye to mom

05:45.

The clock was 05:45 and Jennie haven´t had any sleep the whole night.

She woke up going to the kitchen to get some water, surprised to see her mom standing there making breakfast. "Good morning sweetheart" her mother said with a low voice afraid to wake up the two brothers.

"Mom?" Jennie said. She doesn´t often see her mom. Only one or two times a day. If she wakes up early or if she stay up late. Her mom is always over working herself.

 

Ever since Jennie´s dad left her family at the age of six, her mom have been working her off to earn money for the three of her kids.

Jennie, Jiwon- and Yunhyeong.

"Why are you making breakfast so early in the morning, please take a rest mom" Jennie said more worried. "Jennie-ah, don´t worry about umma and look at yourself in the mirror.

How have you been lately and why are you up so early?" Jennie´s mom her hair while looking at her.

"uuuhm .. I just woke up because I went to bed early"

Lie. 

Which child would tell her mother what she have been through to make her more worried?

All the people in her life that she once trusted, have turned their back at her.

"Friends" they once said.

Jennie gave a bitter laugh to herself thinking that those people actually called themselves her friends.

 

"Jennie? I have to go to work now but when your brothers wake up, tell them I made breakfast for you and your brothers in the refrigerator. Just heat the food up in the microwave ok?"

"Oh, yes mom she snapped out from her thoughts. Mrs. Kim was trying to look for her car keys while finding her other missing shoe.

Jennie couldn´t do anything but to sigh at the view.

"Oh and I forgot to tell you. I have to travel to Busan because of work in two weeks. We´ve been talking about this right?"

"Yes mom, I understand, I love you" She gave her mother a warm smile, but the smile looked rather fake.

"Love you too my precious daughter" Mom kissed her before going out of the door.

The only person that Jennie can talk to have no time to talk to her. Jennie sighed and closed the door after her mother was gone. 

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

 

"Yaaaah!" Jennie broke into her brothers room and pulled their covers away.

"Ugggh, what time is it? .." Jiwon said with a tired morning voice.

"It´s time for school, it´s monday you pabo! Get out of bed and drive me to school before I throw water at you!"

"yesyes, five minute boss .." he said before going back to sleep.

UGH! SO ANNOYING! Jennie said to herself and went into the bathroom filling a big cup of water, going into their room again an threw the water on to both of their heads.

"Yaaaah! Why did you do that?!?" Yunhyeong was now wide awake.

"Do you want to be late for school and get scolded by Mr. Yang Hyun Suk again?"

Both of the boys stayed quite before running into the bathroom. "these dorks, that´s what I though" Jennie smirked.

 

 

♥ ♥ ​♥

 

 

"How are you up so early sleepyhead? Usually you are the one that sleep over time" Jiwon said while driving the car.

"How can you ruin my beauty sleep miss ugly, If it wasn´t for you, I would wake up flawless rather than doing my hair in the car!" Yunhyeong whined and gave Jennie a nasty look.

"Buhu, cry me a river."

"Yaah, watch out what you are saying, we are older than you" Jiwon said pulling his car keys off after parking his car.

"I don´t care" Jennie said and went out from the car first.

"Aiishh, this rude girl" Jiwon smiled to himself before going out of the car together with Yunhyeong.

 
 
 
 

 

 

First chapter kyaaaaaa!