“Is that a …. hickey?”

Twice the Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After an hour of rest, the girls preceded their journey. Most of the girls had been exceptionally gloomy, and Jihyo had noticed the sudden change of atmosphere. She brushed it off thinking that the girls had been dead tired of all the walking they had been making.

Around noon, the sky had darkened significantly and roars of thunders could be heard. Before long, drops of rain had touched them and soon followed by heavy raining. The girls had no choice but to continue their journey soaked to their feet. The rain had continued for as long as 3 hours, and the girls had to endured the long hours without complaining. By the time the rain had stop the sun had already set and it was time for them to set up the tent.

The girls moved their limbs quickly, in hopes of setting their tents quickly so they could turn in for the night. The night was chilly and the girls had been wet. They were freezing even though they had set a fire. They quickly changed into a new set of clothes before circling the fire and warming their frozen hands.

“C-c-c-cold.”  Sana’s teeth were chattering uncontrollably.

“Y-y-yeah.” Nayeon’s was a deep shade of red.

“Are you guys okay?” Jihyo placed her hands on both of the girls’ foreheads and noticed they were burning. “They are having high fevers!”  jihyo exclaimed.

“We need to give them more heat.” Jungyeon immediately said. “They need some body heat. Their other parts are freezing.” Jungyeon examined Sana’s hands.

“Someone get them to the tent, and give them some body heat.” Chaeyoung said.

“I’ll take care of them” Jihyo said.

“You can’t look after the two of them.” Jungyeon said, before her eyes met Tzuyu. A ghost smile flashed upon her face which made Tzuyu shuddered. “I suggest Tzuyu can take care of Sana while Jihyo takes care of Nayeon.” Jihyo gave Jungyeon a skeptical look. “Sana had been teaching Tzuyu japanese just now, it’s only right if Tzuyu returned the favour, right Tzuyu?”

Tzuyu could only look at Jungyeon speechlessly. She couldn’t believe she was trying to set her and Sana up again. The lesson had been downright horribly awkward. She was glad that Dahyun had come to her rescue and decided to end the lesson.

“Alright fine.” Jihyo said dejectedly before helping Nayeon up and taking her to their camp.

“Dahyun you can sleep in our tent tonight.” Chaeyoung offered politely.

“Take good care of her.” Jungyeon whispered into Tzuyu’s ear before helping her get Sana into her tent. Tzuyu didn’t know whether she should be grateful or not.

 

-…..-…..-…..-….-…..-…..-…..-……-……-……-……-

 

“What is your name?” Sana asked the little girl after she had help her sit on a bench nearby.

“Tzuyu!” The little girl beamed, showing her missing front tooth.

“Chuyi?” Sana had trouble pronouncing the girl’s name.

“No! Tuzyu!” The girl pouted.

“How about I call you chewy?” Sana said as she still couldn’t pronounce the girl’s odd name.

“Chewy?” The little girl tilted her head to a side. “Okay squiwel!”

“So from now on, I’m squirrel.”

“And I am chewy!”

“Let’s meet up here every day. We can play together.”

“Yay, pway pway!”

 

 

Sana’s eyes fluttered open, the memories of the dream she had slowly fading to the back of her head.

What was I dreaming about again?

The first thing she noticed was a pair of arms wrapping around her waist. And then she noticed her head was on someone else’s chest. The next thing she noticed was that they were both half .

She half screamed and jolted out of the foreign pair of arms. She tried to remember what had happened last night bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter