"Goddamnit! Do you have a problem with me?!"

Twice the Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"What happened?" Chaeyoung immediately dropped the woods she had collected and jogged towards her childhood friend. She glanced at the girl's wounded leg who sat herself down on a luggage. She quickly looked away when her eyes started travelling across the brunette's slender legs.
"Her foot got stuck under a pile of luggage. I think she sprained her leg a bit." Jungyeon said as she knelt down and took the girl's leg before placing it on her knee. "Relax. I'm just gonna give it a few massage." Jungyeon was quick to say before the latter could protest.
Chaeyeong watched quietly when Mina's face produced a bright colour and her stomach turned a bit. She shook the feeling off quickly.
"I'll need to start up a tent. Apparently some girl named Sana found some tent in a luggage. You take over chae." Jungyeon glanced at Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung swore her heart stopped right at that moment.
"Hey! I can take over instead." The blonde girl named Momo which Chaeyoung hadn't even noticed had been standing there suggested.
Chaeyoung felt a sense of relief as well as some disappointment at that suggestion.
"Hey!" Momo was scared less when she was yanked back by an arm. Dahyun appeared beside her with an arm around her shoulder. "Let's go help cook dinner. Aren't you hungry?"
"No! Wait!" Momo was dragged away by Dahyun despite her yells of protest.
"Well I guess you'll have to do the deed mate." Jungyeong removed Mina's leg gently before standing and patting dust off her back. "Take care." Jungyeon patted Mina's hair before jogging off to the group at the fire.
Chaeyoung was left alone with Mina. Chaeyoung heart was threatening to burst as blood circulate around her body like huge tide. 
Slowly, she bent down and lifted Mina's leg just like Jungyeon had and placed it on her knee. She slowly kneaded the reddened flesh without saying anything. She was sure if she opened that smart mouth of hers she would start blabbering embarrassing stuff.
Mina sat quietly and watched as the latter massaged her legs. She was not a very social person so she never knew what to do in situation like this. The other girl seemed like she didn't want to get involved with her and the best thing Mina thought she could do was kept quiet the whole damn time.
The air around them screamed of awkwardness and Chaeyoung just had to break the silence.
"U-u-um are you feeling okay?" 
Mina was surprised that the smaller girl was starting to speak to her.
"Yes." The next minute was spent in silence before Chaeyoung broke the ice again.
"S-so," Chaeyoung was long at words, so she said what was the first thing in her head. "You've got nice legs." The second it left she realized what the heck she had just said. In her head, she was punching herself and 'yelling' stupid over and over again.
"Uh, thanks?" Mina was giving Chaeyoung the skeptical and creep look. 
"I-i-i meant as, you have good legs, do you do any sports??!!" Chaeyoung half shouted. Mina giggled softly at the flurstered girl. Chaeyoung was sure her heart melted the moment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter