"I'm gonna ing kill her."

Twice the Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo chewed onto the bone of a bird which one of the girls had caught. She watched through the corner of her eyes as Mina occasionally glanced at a certain short haired woman. She pursed her lips in distaste.
The nine girls were sitting around the bonfire eating the meals they had caught and some canned food they had found in the plane. 
It was their first night on this island and they had already set up 3 tents. Although they had already knew each other's names, but they still weren't really familiar with each other.
However, among the other eight stranded in this island, Momo was sure she hated at least two of them. Jungyeon, and the other one being no there than that white skinned craze, Dahyun.
Dahyun was a really odd and lovely girl and Momo, being a lazy she was, really hated the idea of entertaining the latter.
She had spent the whole afternoon being pestered by the crazy girl and was forced to leave Mina to that Jungyeon.
Ugh, I hated this already!
She bit onto her bone while glaring at the short haired girl angrily. 

Jungyeon shuddered a little when she felt cold chill ran through the back of her spine. I scratched her head in confusion before shrugging and turning her attention back on Chaeyoung. 
Chaeyoung was obviously distracted by something as she only stared blalantly at her bird wing. Jungyeon nudged her side to call for the latter's attention.
"You okay?" Jungyeon raised a brow.
"Yeah, just, you know," Jungyeon's brow lifted even higher, "I miss home."
Jungyeon nodded and slouched back a bit, using her elbows to support her weight.
"Your dad's gonna kill me when we get back home." Jungyeon chuckled. 
"No ." Jungyeon punched her bestfriend's arm slightly.
"You better tell him I've been taking extra good care on you when we are here. Or my mom's gonna lose her job." Chaeyoung laughed. Jungyeon was only half kidding though. 
She was afraid that Mr. Son would fire her mother because of this. Her father had been a world class chef before he had been diagnosed with a desease when Jungyeon was 7 that left him bedridden for most of his time. 
Her mother had to work as the Son family house maid to support her family. That was how she met Chaeyoung and became best friends with her. Soon after her sister graduated, she worked to help lifting some of her mother's weight off. 
This New Zealand trip was partly Jungyeon's hard earned money, and a mostly from Mr. Son's contribution for Jungyeon's birthday. 
Mr. Son had treated her like his own daughter but she wasn't sure if he would continue being fond of her after this. 
"Jungyeon!" She felt someone yanked her hand back. "You food is burning!" Chaeyoung shouted while pointing at Jungyeon meat that caught on fire.
"Holy !" She was too shocked and the only thing that came in her head in that frantic moment was to toss the stick away, which she did. 
The stick landed right behind Nayeon, causing the tail of her skirt to caught onto the flames. Nayeon screamed and ran around frantically like a mad woman while the others tried to catch her.
"Stop running!' Jihyo shouted but the girl wasnt even listening at all.
Jungyeon slapped her forehead as she watched the girls running around trying the catch the girl before the fire burn her to crisp. 
When Nayeon was running towards her direction, she sidestepped so she wasn't ran into, and stuck her foot out. She watched as Nayeon comically tripped onto her foot and fell rolling over the ground like a ball. 
After rolling over a couple of times, the fire on her back magically distinguished. The other girls slowed down and sighed in relief while Nayeon laid on the ground unmoving. She stared into the dark sky and mumbled to herself, "I'm gonna ing kill her."

After they had each finished their meals, (

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter