"What the hell is going on?!"

Twice the Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chill bro, a plane ride wouldn't kill you."Jungyeon tried to  calm her bestfriend down.

"But a plane crash would." Chaeyoung stated pointedly while gripping onto the side of her seats.

"Stop thinking stupid s." Jungyeon said while rolling her eyes. "The chance of this plane crashing is like the chance of me winning a lottery." 

"Well, there is still a chance." Chaeyoung fired back. She had been having this odd feeling in her chest and she couldn't seem to shake off. She felt that something really really bad is going to happen. 

"I give up." Jungyeon raised her hands in defeat. "I'm going to sleep a bit." She adjusted her seat so that she could leaned further behind. 

"Hey!" She jumped in shock when someone smacked her head from behind. She turned to see the passenger sitting right behind her looking at her in rage. "I was eating. Now look what you've done to my shirt."

Jungyeon raised an eyebrow in confusion before reaching over to look what the passenge was fussing about. She noticed that her lowered seat had caused the cup on the girl's table to turned, pouring the orange liquid into the giels white gown. 

"It's not my fault." Jungueon shrugged nonchalantly. She wasn't keen to taking responsibility when it wasnt her own fault to began with. "You were the one who out that cup there." 

"You!" The girl scowled. Jungyeon noticed the girl's front tooth and thought that she looked so much like a bunny. 

"Me what?" Jungyeon smirked. "What is it you are trying to say little bunny." 

"Ugh. I hate people like you. Ignorant and annoying." The bunny girl spat before turning her head to her side to look at the neighbour in distress. "I'm going to the toilet to clean ip. Be right back Jihyo. " The girl nodded before bunny girl stood up. 

"Bye bunny." Jungyeon smirked when bunny girl glared at her angrily Before stomping to the bathroom.

"That is some intense fight you got there." Chaeyoung shook her head in disapproval at the older girl's behaviour. 

"Well it was funny." Jungyeon rested her head against her seat And began drifting off to a short nap.

 

"I wonder what was the commotion all about." Tzuyu said while trying to peek over to where the bickering sounds came from.

"Maybe a couple was fighting or something." Dahyun said not looking up from her magazine.

"I wanna use the washroom for a sec." Tzuyu informed stading up.

"Okay. Just try not to fall into the toilet seat or sonething kay?" Dahyun joked receiving a slap on her arm.

Tzuyu waited outside of the occupied toilets for a moment before a girl around her age with white dress came. She stood right behind Tzuyu, also waiting to use the toilet it seemed. While waiting, another girl came  and stood beside the girl with white dress.

Tzuyu noted that these two girls were extremely pretty. However she was instantly mesmerised by the other girl standing beside the girl in white. 

 

"You okay Nayeon?" She heard the girl asked. She instantly fell in love with the girl's cute voice.

"Yup. What are you doing here Sana." So her name is S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter