"Serve you right . "

Twice the Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I think we're safe here!" Jihyo announced when they had escaped to a riverbank.
"And we found a new source of hydration." Sana squealed in happiness an crouched down to scoop a handful of water.
"Worst comes worst if the wolfs did come, we can always jump into the water."  Tzuyu added optimistically.
"Yeah. If everyone knows how to swim, that is." Dahyun muttered.
"You don't?" Jiyho raised an eyebrow.
"Nope." Dahyun shook her head.
"Serve you right . " Tuzyu spat, her lips tugging upwards. "For ditching me during last year's summer beach party."
"I don't see how that's related to me inability for swimming." Dahyun rolled her eyes at the taller girl. She had undoubtedly ditched her friend last year when the class had organized a party at the beach during their summer holiday.
The reason beingthat she didn't know how to swim and that her pale skin was extremely sensitive to the blarring sun during summer.
"Well I could've thought you how to swim then."
"Right. " Dahyun rolled her eyes.
"Guys."
"Did you just rolled your eyes at me?" Tuzyu feigned hurt.
"Guys?"
"Ohh I don't know... Did I?"
"Guys!" All three heads snapped towards Sana, who was still crouching over the banks, seemingly inspecting something.
The trio trotted over and glanced over her soulder.
"Is that..."
"A footprint?" Jihyo finished for Dahyun.
"Yeah." Sana answered in a 'duh' tone.
"Wait." Tzuyu now bent down for closer inspection. "There are other people around here other than us??" She asked, her voice hitched. Her right feet shifted forward and placed it beside the footprint. It was bigger by at least 2 inches, and her foot was huge for her tall frame. She concluded that this print belonged to a man. She turned her head slightly and studied the trail of footprints into the woods. 

"Should we.... follow it?" Jihyo asked, her voice breaking the momentary silent around them. She glanced at the other three, all of them had a conflicted expression upon their faces.

"I don't know about this." Dahyun voiced out her opinion. "I mean, does this belong to a survivor?" She frowned. "If not, who might it be? A inhabitant?"

"Yeah, I don't think we should follow this." Sana visibly shivered. "What if this person is a canibal?" Jihyo sighed and patted Sana's head.  

"I think we should hide behind that until the sun rises." Tzuyu pointed at the trees beside the riverbanks. "And then we'll find the others." 

"We should take turns keeping watch." Jihyo voiced out her opinion rationaly. "Just in case the wolves traced us, or..." She glanced at the footprint. "Something else." She muttered quietly, her voice echoed into the dark night. All four of them shivered visibly.

 

-.....-......-......-......-.....-.....-.....-.....-.....-.....-.....-.....-.....-...........-......-.....-......-

 

"Wakey, Wakey..." Nayeon swatted the hand that was impolitely prodding her cheeks. She steered closer into the warm object that's spooning her. The poking seemed to stop for a moment, before she falt hot air near her ear. "I will eat you if you don't wake up." Nayeon's eyes snapped open when she felt something, or rather someone biting her earlobe softly. She jerked, something was pinning her against the hard ground. 

"Wha-" Her eyes widened when she was met with another set of hazel eyes, watching mischieviously at her. 

"Finally awake aye, little bunny." Nayeon gasped when she realized what was happening around her. Jungyeon was behind her, her arms wrapping aound her waist. She blushed furiously and tried to unwrapped Jungyeon's arm around her, however the latter only tightened her grip around her.

"W-w-what a-are you doing?! Yah!" Nayeon struggled against the short haired girl's grip. The latter chuckled and nipped Nayeon's earlobe. The long

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter