“Don’t talk to me. I can’t stand you.”

Twice the Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Emmm- Yah!” Nayeon shouted right after the other girl had released her hand from and shoulder. She had been dragged few feet away from the others and was now alone with the short haired girl. She glared harshly at the girl, who merely returned the favour by smirking cockily. She had hated Jungyeon to her very core and she couldn’t believe she hadn’t killed the annoying girl already. “What’s your problem with me? Why are you always annoying me?!”

“What do you think?” Jungyeon loved seeing the flustered look on the other girl’s face. She stepped closer to the girl and looked her dead in the eyes. “It’s obviously because I love messing with you.”

Nayeon’s brow met at her forehead and she took a step close at the latter to show that she wasn’t in any means afraid of her stupid antiques.

“You’re just a bully.” She began. “Always messing with people’s life making them miserable. I’m surprised you even have a friend who could tolerate you ill-behaviour!” She fired without mercy. Jungyeon’s expression changed from cocky to shock, and from shock to, guilty?

“Shut up.” Jungyeon hissed and she stepped close enough to breath in Nayeon’s scent. “You don’t know anything about me.” Nayeon could see that she was getting angrier and angrier by second. “You don’t wanna know how I can mess up that stupid brain of yours.” She grabbed Nayeon’s collar and pulled her up.

“You’re just a pathetic big bully.” Nayeon spat. Jungyeon’s eyes narrowed before she crashed her lips against Nayeon’s. Nayeon’s eyes widened in complete and utter shock at the latter’s action. When Jungyeon broke the kiss, she smirked evilly at the dumbfounded bunny toothed girl.

“When I get serious, there is no turning back.” She pulled nayeon’s head back by her hair and kissed her neck. The girl gasped in shock when the latter began on her neck. When her conscious came back to her and she had the will to push jungyeon away, she clutched on the neck where she had just been kiss and breathed heavily. “That marked the beginning of our little game. And now you’re mine, mine to play with.”

-…..-……-…..-…..-…..-…..-…..-…..-

Chaeyoung had been talking to Dahyun for so long she hadn’t even notice her friend had been missing. Dahyun had left her alone minutes prior to get back to her friend, who seemed to be having a complete melt down with Sana. When Jungyeon came stomping towards her, she noticed her best friend’s grim expression.

“What’s up?” She asked, very concerned with the older girl.

“W-what?” Jungyeon looked at her and forced a smile. “Nothing’s wrong with me.” She plopped herself down beside Chayeong, under the shadow of a big tree.

“Really?” Chaeyoung raised aa brow.

“Yeah, really. Just having a hard t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter