"Yikes, cannibal."

Twice the Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"...yeon

...Jungyeon! Jungyeon wake up!" Jungyeons eyes slowly fluttered open. Chaeyoung gasped before smiling in relief when saw Jungyeon fluttering her brows. 

"A-ah," Jungeyeon winced in pain as she tried to sit up. Chaeyoung immediately helped her friend to sit. "What happened? My body hurts so much." 

"A plane crash." Chaeyoung pointed at the plane beside them. Jungyeon gasped loudly at the aight of the broken plane. It was brokem into half, with the other half nowherein sight. "I dragged you out. Who knows if that thing is going to explode." 

"Any other survivor?" Jungyeon asked as she rubbed her forehead. She felt surreal. In all of the odds, she had to be the few who witnessed a plane crash amd lived to tell the tale. 

"Some... died in the plane. Their parts crashed into the trees. We were very lucky. There are seven other girls who survived. I counted." 

"Speaking of that, where are we actually at?" Jungyeom studied her surrounding cautiiusly. She couldn't see anything besides trees and mountains and rivers.

"I don't know." Chaeyoung shrugged. She have checked the place a bit, but there were no signs of human beside the nine of them. The other girls went around to check and she decided to stay til Jungyeon woke up. 

"This is bad." Jungyeon closed her eyea and groaned in distress. Then she remembered about something. Sje fished her phone out from her pocket and glad that it was still usable. 

"I tried. No signal around here. Trust me." Jungyeon eyes twitches when she indeed had no signal.  

"You gotta be kidding me..."

 

On the other hand, a trio of friends had decided to survey the area. They picked a few fruits they found along the way, and some woods to set up fire later on. 

"Where do you think we are. There isn't even anything manmade here." Jihyo commented as she bent down to pick up a wood. 

"Whereever this is, it better dont have any wild anymals." Sana shivered slightly at the thought of being eaten by wild animals.

"Hey!" The two turned their heads and saw Nayeon crouching down. They approached the squealing girl and saw what the girl was looking at.

"A bunny!" Sana began squealing as well and crouched down beside Nayeon to observe the little animal from a distant.

"So cute! Can we keep him?" Nayeon tilted her head and watched as the white bunny munching on the grass. 

"Haha very funny." Jihyo rolled her eyes. Nayeon could be really stupid sometimes. Jihyo concluded that Nayeon got her stupidity from Sana when she witnessed Sana falling in her from her crouching position. 

"Ah! bunny!" The bunny must have been startled by Sana as it disappeared into the woods. Nayeon pouted sadly.

"Yes!" The trio jumped a little when they heard someone shouting. "Dahyun! Look at what I've caught!" The trio saw a tall girl they recognised was one of the survivors from the plane crash. Their attention switched from the beautiful features of the girl's face to the bunny the girl was holding on one hand.

"Great! You caught us our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter