"Geez that little brat."

Twice the Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung was uncomfortable with the situation she was facing. She turned her head around, facing all 8 other girls sitting in a circle. It was dead silence. 

She glanced to her left, where her best friend sat, and sighed when she saw Jungyeon was having a glaring contest with the girl with cute bunny teeth.

She looked to her right, and cringed at the sight of a girl with blonde hair chewing on what seemed like bones. She decided to just stare into thin air instead.

"Okay." A girl with huge eyes broke the awkward silence. "How about we introduce ourselves. Since we probably won't be leaving this island anytime soon." The girl sighed. They had tried to look for any sign of life besides them, but it seemed like they were the only ones in this remote island. "My name is Jihyo by the way."

The girls introduced themselves accordingly. Jungyeon scoffed when it was Nayeon's turn and Nayeon returned the favour as well. Chaeyoung attention however was on a certain girl's. She noticed the pair of cold alluring eyes and was drawn by them.

She found out her name was Mina was it was her turn to introduce herself. Chaeyoung shook her head violently to dismiss the thoughts. 

No. Not again. I can't make the same mistake twice. 

"What's wrong?" She heard her best friend asked. She noticed the others were already standing.

"Nothing. Just a little tired." Jungyeon extended her hand. 

"Come on.” Chaeyoung grabbed her hand and was up on her feet in seconds. "We gotta get to work." 

"Work?" Chaeyoung looked at Jungyeon in confusion. 

"You weren't listening were you?" Jungyeon chucked. "We gotta build our shelter." Jungyeon said. "Where were you just now? Mars?" She teased.

"Shut up." Chaeyoung hit Jungyeon arm. Jungyeong screamed in pain and Chaeyoung rolled her eyes at the dramatic girl. "I'll go collect some wood and leaves." Chaeyoung suggested. "You try to collect some stuff from there." Chaeyoung pointed at the broken plane.

"No way I'm going back there." Jungyeon frowned. Chaeyoung ignored the latter and disappeared into the woods. "Damn." Jungyeon hissed under her breath before dragging her legs to the beat up plane.

"Jesus." Jungyeon covered her nose at the smell emitting from the plane. She felt her every footsteps might cause the plane to fall apart. "I'm grabbing everything I see." Jungyeon reaches for the bags on top the shelves of the seats. 

"Ahhh!" She was about to leave when she heard a loud crash followed by a scream. She stopped on her tracks and cupped her hands around her ear. "Help!"

Another survivor? Jungyeon quickly but carefully rushed to where the sound came from. She gasped when she saw Mina's leg was trapped under dozens of luggage. The poor girl struggled to get herself out but to no avail. 

Jungyeon immediately went to her side and tried to lift the luggages up. She lifted one luggage after another until there was one left.

" this  one is freaking heavy." Jungyeon mumbled. She wondered if they stored bricked inside this particular suitcase. "I will try to pull you out." Jungyeon gave up on lifting the heavy object and instead went behind Mina to try and pull the girl out.

Tears were threatening to fall as Mina winced at the pain. After a few minutes of struggling Jungyeon finally succeeded in pulling the girl  out. Mina fell on top of Jungyeon as they both grasped for air.

"Thank yo-" Mina's breath hitched when she noticed that she was just an inch away from Jungyeon.

Deja vu

Jungyeon thought as she lifted the girl away from her lap and stood up.

"You are welcome."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter