"I've been in love with you for three ing years."

Twice the Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stay away from me!" Chaeyoung hissed at the brown eyed girl who had been folllowing her around for the past days like a little puppy. It seemed like her instruction had passed through the latter's ear without being processed into her brain as the girl proceeded in following her. "I'm going to the bathroom." Chaeyoung stopped on her tracks and glared at the Somi. 

"Cool. Me too." The girl locked Chaeyoung in her arms and pulled her into the bathroom. Chaeyoung struggled to break free from the much taller girl. 

"What do you want from me?" Chaeyoung had repeated the unanswered question she had asked days ago in art class. She girl finally released Chaeyoung from the headlock and shut the bathroom door behind them. Chaeyoung gulped in fear when she heard a click, which meant that the latter had locked them in the bathroom.

She slowly backed away as the taller girl approached her, a sly smile on her face. Chaeyoung's heart leapt when she felt her back touch the wall. 

"W-what do you want?!" Chaeyoung cowered in fear when the taller girl placed both her hands at either side of her head, looking down at her with twinkling brown eyes. "I-is it money? I-I will call my dad." Chaeyoung reached into her pocket to fish out her phone but the latter stop her by placing one of her hand on hers.

"You're my type." Somi simply said, a smirk playing at . 

"W-what?" Chaeyoung looked up her Somi's brown eyes in shock.

"I like you." Somi confessed. Chaeyoung could only stood there dumbfounded. "I like small cute girls with endearing dimples, oh, and with superb drawing skills. Surprisingly, I found the girl of my dreams the first day I transferred here. Don't tell me this isn't fate." Somi said blalantly. 

"I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in dating girls." Chaeyoung muttered curtly, wanting so bad to get away from this crazy girl. Where the hell is Jeongyeon when you need her?? Chaeyoung contemplated whether screaming for Jeongyeon now was the best option she had. 

"Really?" Somi merely raised her eyebrow at her. 

"Yes," 

"Reeeeeaaly?" She inched closer to Chaeyoung's face. Chaeyoung snapped her face away.

"Yes! For God's Sake!" Chaeyoung exclaimed while squeezing her eyes shut. When there was no movement or sound for the next few seconds, she peeked an eye open to see the crazy girl looking at her seriously.

"Well, I'm going to change that." 

 

 

Chaeyoung woke up with a start. She shook her head to get rid of the image of a certain brown eyed girl from her head. Waiting for her breathing to regulate, she sat up a little and glanced at her surrounding. She noticed that she was alone. Her heart rate quickened and she stood abrupty. She jogged outside the cave and sighed a little in relief when she saw Momo and Mina sitting beside the cave. 

"Rise and shine." Momo muttered blankly, while waving a stick in her hand. "Thought you'd never wake up."

"Sorry. I overslept." Chaeyoung apologized.

"No, it's fine." Mina stood up and dusted her pants. She shot Chaeyoung her trademark gummy smile which melted Chaeyoung's heart. "We were just discussing what to do. Well, we tried. I tried." Mina shot Momo a look but Momo wasn't even paying her any attention. "Seriously Momo, when are you going to snap out of your childishness." Mina snapped and crossed her arms in displeasure. She was tired of Momo's behaviour for the past two days. 

"When

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter