Bestfriend

G-Friend (SinJu) Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sinb's POV

 

"I'm Hwang EunBi, Sinb for short. I'm 18 years old and currently attending a performing school. What's so special in school? Nothing, there's only two reason I attend my class. First is because it is my dream to become a great performer and second is to see the person I liked the most everyday."


eunha: A lunch? You've never had a lunch box, what's that?

sinb: my favorite food, tteokbokki!

eunha: who gave it to you?

sinb: i made it, don't under estimate me.

eunha: you don't even know how to cook rice. Fool! can I have a taste?

sinb: no! It's mine. Eat your own food

eunha: selfish, okay eat everything you pig!

 

(After class)

eunha: sinb yah!

sinb: oh? Unnie...

eunha: going home alone?

sinb: i'm always alone, why asking the obvious thing?

eunha: always alone?, then what am I to you? we've been together for almost ten years and you're saying you're alone?

sinb: then what am I to you?

eunha: huh?

sinb: I mean we see each other everyday, aren't you getting sick of it

eunha: actually... I'm getting sick of seeing your resting face. Can you smile a bit (pinch sinb's cheek)

sinb: aah unnie it hurts! (pinch eunha's cheek too)

eunha: yah, stop it

sinb: I won't stop unless you stop it

eunha: I have to become more pretty, let's stop it now

sinb: who says you're pretty? why do you have to become prettier

eunha: everyone in my class says I'm pretty, specially the person I liked.

sinb: huh? person..you like? You never talked to me about it.

eunha: it's just recent, do you want to know the person who makes your unnie happy?

sinb: i don't care let's go now. (Sinb walks away without waiting for eunha)

eunha: yah sinb ya! wait for me!


"Isn't it obviois? The person I liked since I was a kid is Eunha unnie. She's the only person I can talk to since I don't like talking to other people. But now that she liked someone, I don't know if i can still be the Sinb she knows in front of her."


eunha: sinb! Yah! This kid really. you always leave me even though I told you a lot of times to wait for me to go home.

sinb: aigoo, you're taking too much of my time.

eunha: just at least wait me for 5 minutes, is it that hard?

sinb: unnie, i'm your friend not a boyfriend

eunha: that's what bestfriends do, when will the time come for you to wait me.

sinb: yah, unnie... ths truth is..

eunha: oh! Sinb! Look! I said I'll show you the person i like right. there! look there

sinb: huh?

 

"As i look at the person who was walking alone near the school gate, rather than feeling jealous. I felt regret and sorry to eunha"


eunha: isn't she beautiful? yah sinb say something..I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, but maybe the reason that i never liked a guy is because... I liked someone like her.

sinb: unnie, the thing is. I can't think right now, can you excuse me please.

eunha: sinb (held on sinb's arm) do you hate me because of that?

sinb: i didn't hate you because you liked someone like her. i hate myself more so can you please let me go. I can't really think right.

 

"I ran away, I find a place where I can hide. I don't know what to do, it seems that my world just fall apart, why? First is because I'm full of regrets that I was afraid unnie didn't like the idea of liking a girl, I should've confessed back then. Second is I felt sorry to unnie, because that girl who named Yuju is the person she likes. The person who secretly follows me since I entered that school, she keeps showing her affection to me when we are alone but I always reject her, we became a good friends, she always help me but we keep it a secret because we didn't want an issue. Right now I really don't know what to do."


(Tears started to fall)

Crying? the girl behind her asked

sinb: Oh? It's not like that, why are you here?

yuju: I saw you earlier running towards this place, this is our secret hideout. do you like it that much?

sinb: nevermind, I gotta go.

yuju: at least wipe your tears before you go (she suddenly come near sinb's face to wipe her tears)

sinb: ah, okay i got it...

yuju: it's my first time seeing this tough girl cry, what was the reason? you can tell me.

sinb: how can someone like you help me?

 

"This world is really cruel, I cri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter