Lunar Rainbows

G-Friend (SinJu) Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbows are rare natural atmospheric phenomena that occur by refraction of moon light on the water droplets in the air. Other than the difference in its light source, its formation is exactly the same as a solar rainbow but is much fainter.


Rainbows are rare yet it marks its presence through a beautiful colorful bridge-like formation up in the sky, but how much rare could it be when you're waiting for it to come in the night sky?


Is there way for two hearts to meet once again though the chance that was given is to live through the time that was far apart? 
  

[Year 2017 - Present]

 

"If one day, you're out walking alone and then you felt a presence beside you. Don't feel any fear or a need of running away, cause that would be me who was waiting for so long to get out of this darkness..."

 

"What's with that dream again?" Sinb woke up with that question in her mind. It isn't a long time since she have heard that voice in her dream again.

 

"12:30 A.M" She muttered before she lifts her head up and checked the view of the nightsky through the window beside her bed.

 

And there she realized that it is already time for the best view of the night sky "I almost skipped this moment" The time where the moon shines the best, and there she forgot about thinking of her strange dream like before.

 

She gets excited whenever the moon is on it's perfect shape and her way to cherish it is to capture it's beauty through her own photography or a painting.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter