Lovers Quarrel

G-Friend (SinJu) Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up7bZwcr7-I - Yuju's Birthday present from her members

 

"Yuju and Sinb has been together for almost 3 months, but they keep their relationship from everyone including their members. That's why whenever they have some kind of issue or problem in their relationship the two have no other choice but to keep it themselves"

 

Sinb: (Whispering) Okay guys, it's almost twelve. Yuju unnie is sleeping so I'll do a countdown and we all sing for her okay?


Umji: Sinb I've never see you doing things like this, I thought you hate being sweet and cheesy...


Eunha: It's okay, it is Yuju's birthday!!! I can't wait for our Vlive tomorrow


Sowon: Shhhh.. Eunha, You're being loud again, You'll wake Yuju up.


Eunha: Uhh? I'm sorry..


Sinb: It's coming.. it's coming... Okay I'll do a countdown now! 5...4...3...2...1 everyone!


All: Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Choi Yuna!!!!


Yuju: (mesmerized as she woke up with a birthday song from her beloved members) Oh? I'm sleeping so well, I almost forgot it's my birthday. Thank you for a birthday song. (Blushing from her member's love)


Sinb: (Whispering on Yuju, from the back seat. Yuju is in front of her) How could you forgot your birthday?


Yuju: (looks at the girl from her back) It's not that I forgot about it, I'm just too tired and I fall asleep. I thought we are all sleeping now, I didn't expect that you're all waiting for this...


Sinb: You must've been too tired, sleep more.


Yuju: Thanks, I'm sorry...


Sinb: It's okay...(whispers again nearly on Yuju's ear) "Happy birthday babe, I love you"


Yuju: Thank You....


Sinb: (Sit back properly and whisper) "thank you? I'm too embarrassed to say that and just.... thank you?"


Yerin: Let me kiss you!!! (Grabs tightly on Yuju's head, to kiss her lips)


Yuju: Ughhh, unnie not now


Sinb: Unnie, stop it.... ("That part is mine, don't ever touch or put yours there" Sinb says into her mind) you're too dirty. She's tired


Yerin: But it's her birthday!


Sowon: Yah! Stop it...


Yerin: Why unnie? Are you jealous?


(But the real jealous person there is Sinb)


Sowon: Yerin being gay again, don't ever do that on Vlive.


Yerin: Okay...I'll behave a bit (Feels sad about not kissing Yuju tonight)

 

"After helding their Vlive, everyone gets back on their dorm, While everyone is sleeping Yuju gets up to make a call for her mom"

 

Yuju: Mom? My members are already sleeping, thank you for my birthday soup.


YMom: Happy birthday Yuna, sleep well tonight okay?


Yuju: Okay Mom, I missed you so much...please tell unnie as well


YMom: Okay, take care of yourself. Take a rest now, I'm happy to hear my baby's voice.


Yuju: Ohhhh Mom..... (almost cry for missing her mom)


YMom: Don't cry Okay! You're already a grown up. You might wake up your members if you cry.


Yuju: Okay Mom..


YMom: I'll hang up now okay?


Yuju: Okay Mom...

 

(When Sinb realize that the girl at the lower bunk of the bed isn't there she takes a look outside to check her)

 

Sinb: Yuju? Why are you not sleeping?


Yuju: Ah it's nothing... Let's get back to sleep.


Sinb: Did you enjoy it?


Yuju: hmmmm? my birthday? Ofcourse, thanks to all of you


Sinb: It's not that. It seems like you enjoy Yerin's kisses a lot


Yuju: Huh? What are you saying now?


Sinb: I hope you get my point, Yerin unnie kissed you more than 10 times today and you didn't even try to escape. It's not only for today, I always saw you two holding hands together. I know that our members likes kisses but did you ever see me kissing anyone? That was also the reason why I always avoid their kisses. I'm trying to give all of me to you but it seems like it's only me.


Yuju: Why are you thinking like that? I always saw you and Umji together and there's even a lot of fans who ship you and Yerin unnie, but I never felt like that or even being jealous. We're all friends after all.


Sinb: But we two are different. Can't you understand what I'm trying to say? You're my girlfriend. What's the point of it if we didn't do those things that normal couple do? We're just like friends after all.


Yuju: Then what do you want me to do? Cant you be more understanding, we're on a girlgroup, they're our members. We can't avoid things like that.


Sinb: Well I can do. If you can't simply do it, what's the sense of being us together.


Yuju: Should we break up?


Sinb: Break up? Is it the only solution you can think of? It seems that it's more easy for you than to avoid contacts like that to Yerin.


Yuju: I'm sick of it.


Sinb: Do you love me?


Yuju: Huh? Why are you asking?


Sinb: I'm asking if you love me


Yuju: Are you doubting me?


Sinb: That's why I'm asking you, if you can't answer a simple question, or even do a simple task as a girlfriend, I think your idea is a better solution for this. I'm tired lets sleep now.

 

"Sinb gets inside the room and followed by Yuju who didn't say anything. As soon as Sinb realize that everyone is already sleeping including Yuju, she went out of the room. Giving up the tears she has been holding for a long time"

 

Umji: Sinb? I never see you crying this hard.


Sinb: Oh? Umji? Why are you still awake, You should take a rest, and your injury... (Wiping up her own tears)


Umji: Sinb, earlier I overheard you and Yuju unnie fighting.


Sinb:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter