Confession

G-Friend (SinJu) Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sinb carefully lie down Yuju on her bed, she fix the pillow on her head and covers her body with a blanket. Few minutes later, Yuju started to throw up. It's good that she moved position so all the mess goes on the floor.

 

"Aishhh Yuju-ah" Sinb sat on the bed beside Yuju. Slightly patting her back, and supporting Yuju's body from falling off the bed while throwing up. Yuju felt a sudden dizziness and drops her body on Sinb's lap.

 

"Are you fine?" Sinb asked but obviously the answer is no.

 

Her eyes travel around the room and the mess Yuju made. The smell is awful and she has to clean her room that night which she really hates. She really wanted to sleep and take a rest now but she have to take care of this kid first.

 

She put Yuju on a comfortable position once again before she started cleaning the floor.

 

"Eunbi-ah" Then she heard someone calling her name behind her and she drop the rags she uses to clean. When she looked up, she didn't realize that her mom is already in front of the door.

 

"Mom?" The first word that came out of when she saw her mom. Probably because she secretly brings Yuju home. She's afraid that her mom would get mad if she saw Yuju on that kind of condition.

 

"I heard that noise Eunbi" She takes a look on the girl lying on Sinb's bed "Isn't it Yuju?" she asked

 

"Mmmmm" Sinb nods, and started cleaning the floor again.

 

"Hey are you really going to clean that floor first? What about Yuju? at least change her clothes to a comfortable one first and clean her up! That's what I always do whenever you came here like that" Her mom started to scold but she felt relieved because it was more like she's worried than angry.

 

"Clean her up first"

 

"But Mom! how can I do that?" She was too shy to put her hands on Yuju and to see something that she shouldn't, that's why even though she thought of cleaning her up first. She can't really do it with her own.

 

"Gosh Eunbi, Okay just get some clothes on your drawer and leave it to me, just continue cleaning that thing." She follows what her mom told her, she brings her favorite oversized shirt and pajamas for Yuju, those are the most comfortable clothes she have.

 

She continue cleaning the floor while her Mom is changing Yuju's clothes and cleaning her up with a towel and warm water. She can't help but to take a few glances on her. She didn't see anything but she was just checking if her mom is doing it mildly and carefully.

 

When everything's done, her mom walks out out the room and told her to look for Yuju cause she have to rest now.

 

Sinb sat on the couch beside her bed watching how Yuju sleep. She can hear her soft breathing, she must have a peaceful and serene dreams. It took years for her to see the innocence of Yuju's sleeping face again and seeing her like that, she keeps falling and falling and falling over and over again. She can't avoid that feeling nor she can't deny. The love she felt for her has never changed even after years without her have passed.

 

But that moment was shattered like a broken glass when her phone started to ring. It is another unregistered number and she went out of the room to answer that call to avoid waking her up.

 

When she came back after a long comversation on the phone, she saw Yuju already awake and was sitting on her bed.

 

"Yuju-ah?" Sinb said while walking near her.

 

Yuju didn't remove her gaze on Sinb that time, she kept changing moods when drunk and that moment is her serious side.

 

"You're already fine? Or is there something wrong?" Sinb asked and she sit down on the bed beside Yuju.

 

Tears started to form on Yuju's eyes "We broke up Sinb-ah" She said and tears started to fall on her checks.

 

But Sinb can't see her cry bacause of that guy. She avoid looking at her and didn't say anything. But Yuju forced her to look at her as she put her hands on Sinb's shoulder and clenched her fist on her shirt. 

 

"Aren't you going to ask me why we broke up? Why aren't you saying anything? Sinb-ah, do you even care about it?"

 

Sinb can't really look in her eyes amd just kept silent the whole time. But Yuju continue telling her every words she wanted to.

 

"He wanted to kiss me but I can't give it until now. It's just a kiss that I can't give" Yuju even cries harder.

 

"We're already a year together but we never had our first kiss. Sinb-ah, do you know the reason why? Do you have any idea why?" She hold a tight grip on Sinb's shirt as she burry her face on her chest.

 

"I thought chosing him and giving my heart to him would do any better. But after all these years, I'm still waiting for that person. Sinb-ah..but I'm already tired of it, should I wait more?" She said before closing her eyes and just like that she fall asleep again.

 

Then Sinb remember the thing Hoshi told her earlier on the phone call.

 

"Until now I know it very well, even though she always show me what a girlfriend does to her boyfriend. I can't really feel the love between us. I love her but she's just hurting herself if we continue this relationship. I know who she trully loves.

The person that makes her excited to see me just to tell a lot of stories about her, the person that can make her laugh because of the memories they had together, the person she wanted to share her dreams with.

I'm not the person she wanted to be with in the future, so I'm giving you this chance, but if you didn't use it right. I will surely get her back. Remember this" 

 

She shooked her head, remembering those words. She forgot to tell something "Even if without those words from you, I will su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter