G-friend who loves Europe 2

G-Friend (SinJu) Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the night comes, it gets colder than what they expected. But since the view is good the cold temperature is also bearable.

Eunha: "Unnie, Let's go ride that thing!"

She grab Sowon and Yuju's hands while running excitedly to ride the so called "Sky Swing", an upgraded version of a swing.

Sowon: "Yuju, will you be alright?"

She asked Yuju first since she is known to be a scaredy cat when it comes to things like this

Yuju: "It's fine for me, it doesn't look that scary"

Sowon: "Are you sure? Sinb might kill us if you cry up there."

Yuju: "Don't over react unnie"

As the ride started to move Eunha shouted out of excitement and Sowon was just looking at her behind with a smile on her face. She really adore her childishness.

It's too bad, she wanted a girlfriend who will hug her when riding extreme rides but Eunha is just different. That ride isn't even on her level.

Eunha: "Woaaahhhh!!! Faster...I want to turn the other side!"

She's screaming out loud and even waving her hands up. When the ride stopped, they went off but Yuju is left, she didn't know how to get off.

Yuju: "Wait for me, I can't get off"

But the two seems like they didn't hear anything. Eunha wrapped her hands around Sowon's arms helping her to walk straight after hitting dizziness.

Yuju: "If Sinb was just here...."

She felt jealous and she missed being treated like a princess when Sinb is around. As much as she remember Sowon must be the one third wheeling them but it's more like she's third wheeling the two.

The next ride is a roller coaster, Eunha and Sowon decided to take a seat together while Yuju is sitting alone at the back.

Yuju: "Is this safe unnie? It's moving"

Trying to check if the safety bar is really a help for her safety.

Sowon: "It's Okay, They are all like this"

She looked at her to give a reassuring smile and immediately turn her attention to her cute bunny again, taking care of her safety.

Yuju: "If Sinb's here, she would do the same"

She can see Sowon's grip on Eunha's hand as the ride gets more scarier, and Eunha keeps whispering near Sowon's ear. They looked so sweet together that makes Yuju even more uncomfortable to the fact that she doesn't have anyone beside her.

For the finale, they get on a Ferris Wheel. It's a bit different and more like a cable car. Yuju is taking some pictures to send to Sinb while Sowon and Eunha is holding each other's hands while watching the scene in front of them. A couple having some kind of a romantic date from the carriage next to them.

Sowon: "I think the guy is going to propose on her"

Eunha: "This is my first time riding this thing, and I'm witnessing this, that was so romantic"

Sowon: "It's your first time here? Really?

Eunha: "Mmmm..." She nodded

She place her hands on Eunha's shoulder and turn her body to face her.

Sowon: "Will you marry me?"

She asks out of nowhere.

Eunha: "Huh?"

She seemed to be surprised, they are not even dating. Their feelings are mutual but they never talk about it seriously.

Sowon: "Marry me"

Eunha: "Eyyyy... Such a copycat"

She knock Sowon's forehead. She believed Sowon isn't that serious and just asked some random things.

Sowon: "I'm serious, marry me"

Even though it's a sudden proposal, you can see the sincerity in her words and her eyes.

Eunha: "But...we're not even together"

Her hands goes down on Eunha's hands and caress it.

Sowon: "Then let's be together, and marry me"

Eunha: "Are you really serious?"

She asked because she doubt that Sowon might be just fooling and just get carried on the scene in front of them.

Sowon: "I will only ask you this once"

She takes out something from her pocket, and yes it's a ring. When she heard that they are going to Europe, she thought that it is the best place where she can confidently tell Eunha about her feelings seriously. And finally...

Sowon: "Eunha, you know that I liked you right? But I want to prove that I'm serious and I want this relationship to be clear for both of us., will you be my girlfriend?"

It was too cheesy and formal, but for Eunha it was too cute.

Eunha: "I never expect you to do this...and in front of all these cameras. But I thought you want me as your wife, and now you changed it as a girlfriend only?"

Sowon: "I'll ask you that thing after you answer me, then what is it?

Eunha: "Do you really think I'm that easy to get?"

Sowon: "So it's a no?"

Her face changes and she let go of Eunha's hands, she turn her look away and is about to put the ring back on her pocket when Eunha stopped her.

Eunha: "Hey? Why are you turning away? Don't you want to hear my answer?"

She wrap her arms at the back of the tall girl's neck and gradually her face moves closer until their lips touches each other, she close her eyes while Sowon's eyes is wide open. She can't understand what's happening and just let it take longer until Eunha broke the kiss.

Eunha: "There's a lot of things I have done in this place for the first time and I'm grateful to have you by my side.

Sowon blinks her eyes a couple of times, she just can't get over of that kiss.

Eunha: "I love you, Kim So Jung"

Sowon seems like she didn't hear anything and was just staring at her.

Eunha: "Kim So Jung, didn't you hear me? I said I love you. I love you Kim So Jung"

She r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter