Sudden Confession

G-Friend (SinJu) Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night comes, Sinb is sitting alone at the beach on soft golden sands with the waves lapping on the shore. A cold breeze swirls around sending her hair in all different directions. The feeling must be quiet and peaceful but her heart felt differently.

 

"he's my boyfriend" She deeply sigh. Even if she denies it to herself, the pain she must've been feeling right now is enough to make her cry but she keep it to herself.

 

"That's right, she has a boyfriend now." She said before throwing a stone to the sea with all the regrets she felt that time.

 

"Sinb-Sssi, how do you feel right now?" Umji asked who suddenly pop out beside her out of nowhere.

 

"What the...When did you came here?" Sinb surprisingly asked, as she looked at the girl beside her.

 

"I knew you'll be alone here, how much does it hurt?" Don't know if she's asking seriously or just teasing her

 

"Hey Shut up, I don't know what you're talking about" She denies

 

But Umji just kept an eye on her with a serious look. "I know it Sinb-ah, since we're junior highschool I know what you feel about her, I was even jealous before on how you treat her, but later on I understands why"

 

Sinb curiously looked at her, she can't beleive Umji already knew it. Ofcourse they are friends, It's too obvious even though she can't tell it, her actions just prove it. "What do you mean by that?" She asked

 

"You love her!" She gave a straightforward answer. "I know you loved her until now, Sinb-ah I was worried about Yuju. It's too obvious that she likes you too, but she suddenly introduce that guy. I don't know but I think you should fight for her, go get your girl!"

 

"Fight for her? They are already together, seems like they are happy now. How could I fight for her? Let's just leave them like that" She said with a heavy heart then she walks away, leaving Umji felt bad for what happened on them. But she have a point, how can she fight for an unsure love between them, and that guy already won cause he already got Yuju.

 

After that day Sinb keeps herself busy again on some many other things in order to forgot her feelings for Yuju. She started working as a choreographer and her sideline as a diving instructor. But whenever she open her SNS account, she would always end up seeing Yuju's profile with her boyfriend. They would go from places to places together. Pictures from his birthday where Yuju surprised him with a cake, they looked so happy together.

 

"They must be so happy together, Yuju-ah you deserved that smile. Hoshi, gomawo for making her smile everyday. She must live her life full of joy and happiness" She said while looking on the picture of Yuju and Hoshi's first anniversary.

 

She felt happy for her at the same time, miserable for herself. How could she live her life now happily if the person who makes her who she is now is already with another person. More days and months have passed, there's nothing new to Sinb. She would woke up at early 8 am, go to work at 9 am and make herself busy the whole day.

 

But that night on her way home, an unknown number pops out on the screen of her phone. At first she don't know if she would answer that call because as an instructor and choreographer her charisma to those flirty girls are still on and sometimes at night they will call her to hang out for a moment and she's sick of it. But in the end she decided to pick up the call

 

"Hello?" Sinb asked first

 

"Is this... Hwang... Eun... Bi?" The voice is familiar but she can't I dentify because of the drunken accent

 

"Oh, I'm Hwang Eun Bi, who is it?"

 

"Hwang Eun Bi! I'm right! this is still your number! I remember it correctly... Isn't it amazing? Ha-Ha-Ha Ha-ha.." Then she laughs o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter