G-friend who loves Europe 1

G-Friend (SinJu) Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is a cold windy day when they took off the plane, an unfamiliar place from the other side of the world. A fairytale like place that was painted in every heart of a child, A perfect place for peace and healing of your soul, A place where music, art, and love coexist, A place where you can appreciate the value of your life and most specially when you're with the person that you love the most.

Finally, this day has come. The most awaited time for each members after all the hardwork and struggles they have done. Performing your songs three times a day for three different events that will surely make you sick of it. Performing in the rain and getting soaked for more than fifteen minutes. Slipping and falling after a fall, which doesn't only hurt you but also the heart of each member specially that one who loves and value you the most. One person was even out of the recent promotions because of health issues. Even fainting in front of everyone in the middle of the performance which made the person beside you cry the whole night for all the worries. How could she not worry about it, the person she loved just faint in front of her and she can't do anything, but after all the waiting it's good that there's nothing wrong about her condition.

Now is the time for a great healing, but for these two it's a time for each other in a place they once dream to be together. But for some reasons, the situation didn't allow it to happen. Yuju is deeply in love with music making her chose Austria and have to stay with Eunha who also chose this place because of her favorite movie "Before Sunrise". While Sinb who enjoys extreme travelling, goes with Yerin in Slovenia. And Sowon has to travel alone in Hungary since Maknae Umji is still recovering from her injury.

*At the Hotel

Sinb: "Unnie, let's go somewhere. We have to see Europe at night"

Yerin: "Do you really want to see Europe or Your love?"

Sinb: "Aishhh, Can we just go?

Yerin: "Okay, I understand. This is the only time for you to be together right? Oh...what a pity" She teases

Sinb: "Yaah! Unnie let's just go!"

The two went to the room next door, where the three sisters are.

Sowon: "Oh? Why are you here?"

She asks and seated on a sofa for two people but everyone started to get some space on the sofa making the five of them seated there altogether. Yuju and Sinb finally got closer. Sinb wrap her arms on Yuju's shoulder while Yuju lean her head on Sinb's arms.

Yerin: "Sinb asks me to go outside, Let's get some fresh air"

Eunha: "That's what I'm thinking, Let's go!"

She move in front and face Sowon with her bright eyes and wide smile for the leader's approval.

Sowon: "You're acting so cute again uh?" She pinch Eunha's cute and chubby cheeks. "Since we're here and we have to separate ways tomorrow, I'll allow this. Should we go now?"

Eunha: "Yeey! I love you Sowonieeee."

She jumps out of her seat because of happiness, there's a lot of places from her favorite movie she really want to go. She held the elder's hands to make her stand out of excitement. The three gets up from their seat and make their way out, while Sinb and Yuju was left in the room.

Sinb: "Should we go now?"

She face Yuju who keeps clingging around her while sitting on the sofa.

Yuju: "I don't want to, can we just stay here?"

Sinb: "What are you saying? I suggest that thing"

Yuju: "I don't want to" She pouts. "I just want to stay with you here"

Sinb: "You want to stay with me? You even chose that place more than me"

Yuju: "It's not like that...Music is my first love, how about you? You know I love music and it's so obvious that I'll choose that place, then why did you chose to go there with Yerin?"

Sinb: "I'm just joking"

She smiles, she's just afraid that their conversation will get longer and end up fighting. But the reason is she knows Eunha will also chose that place, it is her dream that's why she let them go there and just chose to be with Yerin.

Sinb: "Let's go now?"

She gets up from her seat and held Yuju's hands trying to make her stand.

Yuju: "But I'm cold, It's too cold out there"

Sinb: "It's okay, just have this"

She takes out every hot packs she have and place it on Yuju's jacket and gives more for her hands

Sinb: "Is it enough now?"

Yuju: "This is too much..."

She takes some of the hot packs Sinb gave and place some on Sinb's jacket.

Yuju: "What if you get sick, or faint again?"

Sinb: "Hey, don't worry too much. It will never happen again, I promise"

She place her hands on Yuju's cheeks rubbing it against her face.

Sinb: "I want to go explore this city with you, this is our only time for each other. So please?"

Yuju smiles, she didn't expect her reasons. She's just happy that Sinb thought of it. She's right they must've some time out there.

They went out and follow the other members with their hands linked together not wanting to let go of each other.

The night have passed and its time for them to separate their ways. They bid their goodbyes before they get on the car.

Yerin: "Anyeong! Let's see each other again!

Yuju: "Sinb, don't forget to call me when you get there.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter