Few Inch Distance

G-Friend (SinJu) Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room for 4 girls (eunha, yuju, sinb and umji) has been empty these days. Since the group have started their comeback promotions for their first full album, the schedules are so full to the extent that there are lots of time that they stay on their car or music shows station for a very few hours of sleep. Because of exhausting schedules, it is normal to feel unwell or get sick.

 

 (While on the changing room 12:00 midnight)

I don't feel good, I think I catch a cold. Umji whisper while keeping her body warm for a tight hug on the blanket

Umji yah, you looks really cold. Yuju who overhears it came to her immediately, she place her hands on the maknae's forehead to check her out.

The temperature isn't that high, but you look's so terrible, can you do it today? You might get sick if you exhaust yourself.

Ahh... Unnie you know...

Before she says anything, the door opens and the second maknae SinB enters the room.

Umji gets up immediately, not wanting her members to worry so they can perform well. While SinB go directly to her stuff and get her ipad to listen to her favorite music

Umji, you should take a rest. Yuju please her to sleep a bit and giving the blanket to make her feel warm.

Sinb senses something about Umji and came to check, Umji-yah what's wrong?

She has been cold, I think she must take a bit of rest, Yuju answers for umji's place.

Ahh, unnies don't worry. Okay I'll take a bit of rest, we will perform today right? I'll be fine. She gives a reassuring smile to her unnies

Yah- don't think of the performance too much, take a rest well. Lets check your condition after an hour, if your cold gets worse I'll tell it to manager oppa so he can take good actions, SinB said.

It's okay, I'll take care of you tonight since I'm the eldest here now. Our unnies are busy doing their things right now.

Yuju look on SinB for her approval.

SinB nods her head and went back to her seat to play music.

Thanks unnie, umji lies her body on the bed to comfortably rest.

---------------

It has been 10 minutes and umji was already on her dreamland, Yuju checks her temperature again, and didn't take a bit of nap to watch over their maknae.

She doesn't look so cold but now her temperature seems higher than before, Yuju whispers and suddenly went outside

On the other hand, SinB who seems playing around her ipad gets up on her seat as soon as yuju went outside. She was really concern about umji's condition and wanted to check it herself.

When Sinb is about to check on umji, Yuju suddenly came in holding a cold compress.

Oh? Sinb what are you doing? Yuju ask.

Ahhh, I'm just trying to check her.

Ahh is that so? , I just went out to get this (the cold compress) she held it up

SinB immediately get back to her seat, after hearing out yuju.

Make sure, she won't get up. She added before focusing on her ipad again.

Okay, I understand. Yuju carefully puts the compress on umji's forehead without making her woke up to lower her temperature.

Now it's done, take a good rest umji-yah. Yuju whisper while smiling looking at how their maknae who seems have a very nice dream even though she was sick.

SinB who stop playing was just staring at the whole scene, fascinated on how Yuju took a good care of their maknae.

" I wonder if this unnie will take care of me like that if i catch a cold or get sick" -smiles

-----------------------------------------

*Flash Back (before their comeback with rough)

Unnie, that's not right. Move upper body like this on that step.

Yuju-unnie straighten your arms as you spin like this.

Unnie when you do this, remember to move your arms like this.

Unnie yah that's not right.. watch me..

This is all SinB's reactions to yuju while they are practicing in mirror view.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Our practice for today is done, Let's all go now, yah pick all your things. Leader Sowon who was strict reminds her members before they go.

Ahh unnie, you can all go. I'll stay here and Yuju unnie lets practice more. SinB suggest since Yuju still has a lot of detailed parts she always forget.

Ahh it's just fine for me. Yuju replies

Ok I think it's better but don't stay here too late. Don't exhaust yourselves. As expexted from a strict yet caring leader

Yaah! Do you want only Yuju? I've been missing some parts too. Why don't you teach me too. Eunha complains

Do you think it's easy for me too? You did well today, you should be thankful you're improving. SinB compliments eunha as a refusal

Hwang Eunbi, do you not like your unnie that much? It's not only like that, whenever i sing you didn't look at me but when yuju sing, your face seems so happy seeing you even look on her directly makes me doubt.You're being unfair huh! Eunha giggles

Sinb's face turns a bit of red. Yaah, what are you saying. Your playful jealousy makes me cringe. Sowon unnie can you drag her out of here. We have to concentrate practicing

Eunha-yah let Yuju learn what she lacks, it's just today that you won't share stories with sinb at the car, you can share it to me instead.

Sowon held onto eunha while dragging her out of the room with her.

Arrasso unnie, don't drag me more, I'm just making fun ^_^

"That Jung Eunbi really, how could she notice things like that" SinB says into her mind

Meanwhile, Yuju has been waiting for SinB about the right steps on the parts she didn't get well but it's more like they was just dancing along the whole song.

SinB's body was there but she felt awkward because of Eunha's sudden attack "did yuju unnie, notice something because of eunha-unnies words lately" that question is circulating around her head while dancing

Yuju who has been dancing with SinB for almost 3 rounds stops and approach the younger one SinB, aren't you going to teach me the steps in this line? Finally she asks

Huh? Sinb look at the olders eyes

I said aren't you going to teach me the steps in this line... She smiles.

Ahh.... aaa unnie I'm sorry, okay lets start here.

Finally Yuju snaps Sinb back to reality. Yuju got a very strict training from SinB that time.

Unnie that's not right, do it like this. SinB shows yuju the height of her hand and the angle but she still forgets as they dance that part.

Okay unnie I'll help you out, SinB came in front of Yuju, she held her hands upward to show her the right angle, and details of the dance. Sinb suddenly felt awkward, the distance of their face is very near and Sinb can't handle the situation when she met yuju's eyes.

Ahh unnie, that's all for today. Aren't you tired? we can go back to our dorm now, you've done well. This kind of alibi is the only one she thought to stop this awkward feeling she have since the two are only in the room.

Ah, I'm a bit of tired. Okay lets go now. Yuju agreed.

The two get their stuffs and go to their car, since they are the only two in the car, they both take the back seat. And the manager drives the car carefully.

SinB who was sleeping suddely bumps her head on the window when their car met a humps

Aww.. seems hurt but she get back to sleep.

Sinb-yah, you can hurt yourself again, sleep here. Yuju offers her shoulders for Sinb

Ah, is it alright unnie? Aren't you sleeping?

Its okay, you seems so tired.

SinB came to her and lie her head on Yuju's shoulder, Yuju carefully wraps her arms around sinb's head to protect her from falling.

I'm sorry SinB for making you stay to teach me, I'm also sorry for eunha-unnie, that she can't share you stories today in the car because of me. But I'm also thankful that you always look for me.

Yuju gave a smile. SinB who cannot handle yuju's words gets up immediately as she felt awkward again.

Yuju looks into her eyes. SinB thanks for being like that to me, i don't know how can I return the favor to you.

What are you saying unnie? That's what we should do, you know... Team work ..trying to avoid her eyes, Yuju smiles a bit.

Ahh sinb aren't you going to sleep? Ah, I'm fine just now.. i didn't feel sleepy

Really? *Laughs

Why are you laughing? Sinb curiously asks

Yah, does your heart feel fluttered. You look so tired and sleepy but now you can't. Yuju teases

Yah, It's not like that, sinb says while looking outside the window

Sinb's heart was fluttered with Yuju's words but didn't want to show it.

Yahh hwang eun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter