Hidden Confession

G-Friend (SinJu) Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Confession?" Yuju thought when asked about a thing that she have never got a chance to do but deeply inside her heart is she wanted to.

"Sky Diving!" She said. Changing her answer for the last time as if it was easier to explain when she's asked why.

"Sky Diving is something that I really wanted to try" She then explain her reason,

"But I'am acrophobic. I was afraid of heights and I was afraid to fall without any idea of what would happen. And with a thought of how can I touch the ground safety without getting hurt. But at the same time I wanted to know how it feels like when you're flying, I wanted to see everything on that view without fearing of anything. I wanted to fly with the wind but I really can't"

After that short citation in front of the class, she went back to her seat. Every students share their thoughts about the same topic but her listening ear and her mind full of thoughts doesn't cooperate well.

"If I just have enough courage and I'm not afraid, I think I can do it" She deeply sighed.

"I think it's easy for me, but I never done it before or maybe just because I never try, It would be fun to do it" The other girl behind her whom they called Sinb also thought of the same thing but in a different vision.

"It's no different in my case" she added without realizing those words just came off all of sudden.

Umji, the girl who was sitting beside her turn her attention by asking "Hummm?" which also means "What do you mean?" with a curious curve on her face.

"People wanted to open up about their feelings but they are afraid of the result. It's like a challenge of fighting over your fears. People are afraid of rejection and pain without knowing about the possible outcome. There's a 50% of what if's and 50% of push and pull...."

In the middle of her explanation she stopped for a while as she notice that Umji who is the one who asked but her attention is not into her and just checking her fingernail polish.

"Are you even listening?" She doubtfully asked.

Umji won't say "No, I don't really care. I asked but that doesn't mean I need so much of an explanation" She might kill her with that glare, instead she asked "So what is it?" a safer and better respond.

"Isn't it the same feeling for a Love Confession?" Sinb asked

Yuju's ears didn't intended to hear those words but it caught her attention while she's thinking about it that time. It surprised her more that it came from that person.

 

"Isn't it the same feeling for a Love Confession?" that question remained on her mind.

"What? Is there a problem?" Sinb asked when she caught Yuju turn a look towards them.

"Nothing, you're being too loud Ms. Hwang"

It isn't really that loud and more of a whisper since her seatmate isn't that far away. But for Yuju, every words that coming from that girl is too loud and sharp enough to travel from her ears, stucked in her head down to her heart.

"Tchh, you're too sensitive. Just admit that I'm too appealing for you to look at me like that"

She teases her comfortably. They have been friends for years and there's no reason to take it seriously since she know Sinb well as a playgirl who thought that she's perfect enough that a lot of girl have been crushing on her and every woman she attracted with those words fall for her, well except Yuju.

"You want this?" Yuju shows her closed fist.


It makes Umji giggles for a reason that Sinb's charisma never worked on Yuju. Just teasing each other all day long until their teacher caught them. They will be punished the next day for a class report that Sinb would really like.


It is another way of being close to her, staying on one of their home to study together for that report on a particular subject that will only turn out into a movie night.


"Will this movie be enough?" Yuju chose some random CD's from he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter