Dear Teardrop (Pt. 1)

G-Friend (SinJu) Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Before you read, I included Twice and BP's Jisoo here, I finally updated this after a lot of months (°∀°)b

 

January 28, 2018 9:25 PM

 

The night is getting deeper, the constellation has been blurry due to the fog between the dark sky and the roofs of the houses.

 

Umji gave up on finding an escape on the fog through the lens of her telescope.

 

Umji: "Uggghhh.. I gave up!" 

 

She scratches the back of her haed while making her way to the bed. 

 

Sinb smiled, seeing the pout on her cute little sister.

 

Sinb: "Something's wrong?" She asks while cutting some stuffs from a cardboard.

 

Umji: "Nothing, but I can't see my favorite star~~~~~." She whines.

 

Sinb: "Am I not? Your unnie was prettier than those stars."

 

Umji: "Uhmmm...Just continue what you're doing I'm going to sleep now, Your words are just like those stars."

 

Sinb: "Brightening up your mood?" She smiles proudly.

 

Umji: "No, Can't see any of it." 

 

Sinb: "Aisshhh you little!" She almost throw the cutter on her sister's face, good that she realized it and throws a small chair instead.

 

But Umji catched it very well.


Umji: "Yah! I'll tell Yuju unnie how harsh you are!"

 

Hearing her weakness, Sinb stopped teasing her little sister and continues doing her stuffs without looking at her sister.

 

Umji: "Hey wait, is it for her?"

 

Sinb nodded slowly.

 

Umji: "Arrasseo~ Just don't sleep too late. We still have an outing tomorrow. Goodnight unnie."

 

Sinb: "Good Night Umji..."

 

The next day...

 

Umji: "Woah unnie, That was a pretty big house."

 

Yerin: "Yeah but looks too old." She wraps her right arm around Umji's neck as she drags her inside the ancient house."

 

Jihyo: "It looks creepy" She said while taking pictures of the whole house. 

 

Momo: "It doesn't look so creepy, I hope we can have a jokbal in the midnight. It would be awesome" She said while stuffing a piece of jokbal meat in .

 

Chaeyoung: "Hey! Wanna give a hand here instead of eating the whole time?" Asking for a help while carrying two luggage with both of her hands.


Momo: "I don't know anyone" Acting like she heard nothing and enters the house silently.

 

Everyone went busy as soon as they get off the car.

 

Three types of Friends as tourists:

 

1. Sinb, Chaeyoung, Yerin, Jihyo - Friends who cares about their belongings. Taking off their luggages and making sure everything was set assured before enjoying the place. Let's credit Sowon's participation for taking off hers and Eunha's luggage.

 

2. Umji, Momo, Nayeon, Jisoo, Mina and her ballet friend Cheng Xiao. - Gets off the car as soon as they arrived, taking tons of pictures with their friends and the scenery.

 

3. Sowon, Eunha, Tzuyu and Sana. - Disappears on a thin air. Finding a secret place, only applicable to couples.

 

It's just a simple vacation away from work and busy schedules. They chose to find a place away from City and decided to rent a whole house near the beach instead of a hotel since they're a group of 14 people and it would be better to have a bonding on a single house where they can have a bond alltogether during the whole day and night.

 

They went for a fishing during the daytime and have the rest of the day swimming on the beach.

 

The sun rests on the horizon so fast and it's nearly dinner.

 

Jihyo, Nayeon and Jisoo are preparing the fire while talking about how hard is it to keep getting better. It was a serious talk between the three.

 

Sowon an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter