Hidden Confession 2

G-Friend (SinJu) Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"H---W---A---N---G E---U---N B---I" She recite every letters one by one.

 

"Hwang Eun Bi?" The word it forms when she read the poem vertically. With every single letters of her name she asked herself "Is it me?"

 

That night becomes a sleepless night, relaxedly lying on her bed but her eyes is wide open staring on the white ceiling where the lights are still on.

 

Thinking over and over again "Hwang Eun Bi...hwang eun bi..Hwang Eun Bi.."

 

She never thought about her name that long. She never sees her name as something special and unique.

 

"That was my name right? I'm Hwang Eun Bi, and that name was written on that poem" She asked herself looking on the binder beside her, she treats it special that night more than her own diary.

 

She takes the binder reading that poem again. The more time she read it the more deeply she understand every word written on it. The fearful heart of a girl who wanted to confess her feelings to the person she have been liking since then.

 

She cover herself placing that binder on her face exactly on that page. She smiles like a fool and just like that she fall asleep with a thought that she would woke up reading that thing first.

 

"Yewon-ah!" She greeted her friend with a high five as they met on the locker room earlier this morning.

 

"You looked so happy and bright today" She responded "But your eyebags is no joke" She added.

 

"Ah...." She almost told her the reason but thinking about it carefully, she decided to hide the source of her happenines "That was just because I study last night"

 

"I would believe it more if you'll say you play with your PS4 the whole night" She closed her locker after fixing her things.

 

She sat on the bench while waiting for Sinb to finish fixing her stuffs on her locker. "Faster turtle Eunbi" She teases

 

"Aishhh...did I left it?" She asked herself while finding something on her bag. And for sure it is Yuju's binder.

 

"What is it?" Umji asked but she didn't respond. Now she's even panicking, Yuju might kill her if she left that binder with her homework.

 

"Ah here" She lift the binder showing to Umji. Just now that she can breath, the door went open.

 

"Oh Yuju!" Umji said before Sinb looked at her, her heart started to pound like crazy again.

 

Yuju who was standing on the doorway becomes hesitant to enter the locker room when she saw Sinb holding her binder.

 

"I wonder if she already knew..." She asked in her mind, the truth is she wrote it a long time ago hoping that Sinb would get her message and that was the first time she handed that binder to her, ever since.

 

"Hey you're blocking the way" Sinb said, signaling her to come over near her. Because of that, Yuju's face started to feel warm and her cheeks is almost red.

 

She makes her way to her locker which is just beside Sinb who is still fixing her things. Sinb handed the binder to Yuju without looking at her. "Thanks" she said

 

"What do you mean?" Yuju asked, It is written all over her face that she felt caught already. Sinb is thanking her for her notes but she thought she is thanking her for that confession.

 

"Thank you for that homework" She looked at her just to be clear, but she notice that Yuju looks uncomfortable.

 

"Are you sick? What's with that face?" She asked as she cup her hands on Yuju's forehead.

 

"Yaah!" She removed her hands away, it only makes her more uncomfortable, now she felt awkward because of that hidden confession, yet she don't know if Sinb already know which is actually yes she did.

 

"Aishhh....Okay, I'm finished here" After fixing her things, she grabbed Umji's arm and they left the room with Yuju alone.

 

When the two left, Yuju opened that page where she wrote her feelings for her. Tracing every word written on it.

 

"I regret it...What comes with this mind" She shooked her head as she said "I hope she didn't saw it"

 

Sinb keeps walking silently which Umji found weird. She has been thinking about earlier. She saw how awkward Yuju is when she saw her, and now she believed one thing

 

"That's just right, If I told her about what I've just read, this might be the end of everything" She clearly saw Yuju's eyes full of worries, she must've been not that ready and she thought it would affect their friendship.

 

"What if even though we're mutual she won't accept me"

"What if our relationship won't work out well, how about our friendship"

"I'm a total player and not a serious one, she don't deserve someone like me"

 

She decided to keep it herself, she is contented enough that she knows Yuju's feelings and she makes sure to take care of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter