Few Inch Distance (Pt.2)

G-Friend (SinJu) Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let's eat now, I already prepare the food. Wash your face and I'll wake up Sinb now.

Ah, okay unnie...

This kid looks weird today. Eunha whisper.

Yuju walks to the bathroom while scratching the back of her head as she is trying to figure out what she does that night.

Yah choi yuna?? What's happening to you... why do I feel like this? Is it... Dream or not, why would I say such things like that?and to Sinb?....

Yuju is currently facing herself in the mirror, asking questions to herself that she is the only one who can answer. She didn't really know what she feel for Sinb, but the only thing she is sure about is that she really care for her and wanted to go back like what they are used to be.

As Yuju open the door, her eyes widened when she saw that person un front of her, even though she always see her everyday.

Oh.... with eyes wide open

Why? I'm going to use the bathroom.

Ah, okay. Yuju slightly held her head down and move aside with a shy face.

Sinb, close the door and her actions are normal like there's really nothing that happened last night.
--------------------------------------------
When the girls are having a breakfast together, Yuju can't let her eyes go in every move sinb does.

"She seems so comfortable around us so normal, maybe it's really just a dream, how can i dream such a sweet scene like that..." Yuju says into her mind

Ah, Yerin unnie. What's that, dieting huh? yuju ask yerin to change her mind set.

A Yogurt, a foreign fan gave me last night, it's different right?

Oh really, how does it taste?

It's good, do you want some? Yerin gave a spoonful to Yuju before she answer.

It's too delicious, how could a yogurt taste like this?

Do you want more? Here take this. Yerin offer the very rare yogurt she receive from a fan.

Ah, but this is unnies food. Yuju refuse

Yah, accept it. It's just like my heart if you won't accept it, it's just like you reject my love

Ohhh, unnie what to do...

Just eat if you want, I only try how it taste and I want to eat rice and chicken more than a yogurt.

Ah really? Thank you unnie... I love you!!! You're the best ! Yuju gave a thumbs up for Yerin.

Suddenly, Sinb who was just watching the scene gets up from her seat and...

Unnies, I'm done, don't forget to clean today. Since I'm injured I'm an exception right? I didn't get enough sleep last night so I'll take a rest in the room.

Oh? Wait for me sinb, let's watch some movies! The maknae Umji hurriedly finish her food.

Yah Umji, let Sinb rest, don't excuse yourself on cleaning. It's just Sinb. Sowon stops umji who is trying to escape

Ahh... Unnie but...

No buts, let's start after we finish our food so you can watch later. Okay?

Sowon sometimes is a strict leader but she is more considerate when it comes to her member's happiness.
----------------------------------------------------
When they are about to sleep, Yuju is still i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter