V. ALL SORTS OF CRAZY

The KISS Unit
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 5. All sorts of crazy

 

Kyuhyun had said he wanted to be notified if something of interest appeared but once a y looking lady appeared out of the same room the man Kim Heechul entered, now he was too amused to leave. Donghae had literally freaked out and Hyukjae was now staring, mouth wide open, leaning on the side of the chair as he was not very subtle about glancing at the pretty shaved thin legs. Moon was trying not to get involved. Laughing at what had happened had already been something she was not used to doing. She was surrounded by new people, ones that she didn’t trust yet, and still... she was actually having fun.

“Well?” Heechul asked, twirling around, proud of himself.

“Can you change the voice too?” Kyuhyun chuckled.

Donghae was still standing, looking in horror towards the eldest. He was standing with his arms crossed; legs pressed together, the right one raised slightly as if he was just about to run away. He did not understand what had happened but he was looking towards Hyukjae, begging for some answers. Hyukjae was now standing up, literally checking out how Heechul looked. Even the wig looked pretty real but even if it hadn’t, that was one slim body, a pair of smooth legs and a look that was extremely convincing.

“That’s Heechul.” Moon tilted her head to the side and spoke towards Donghae.

“Oo...” Donghae finally understood, his body relaxing.

“Is it ist if I say you have a nice body? I mean.... from a guy to another guy?” Hyukjae questioned. “Wait...no... that sounded weird” he quickly shook his head, wondering how erted he sounded at that given moment.

“And that makes it a .... Success.” Heechul grinned. “Should I go for a different wig?” he turned and asked Donghae.

“Ah...uhm...” Donghae stuttered. “Yeah...shorter hair... more convincing.” He then gulped and looked around to try and make a run for it.

“I have seduced two out of three. The last one now....” Heechul changed his attention from the guys that were closer to him to Kyuhyun that was next to Moon.

“I will admit you look hot but I prefer women women. No offense.” Kyuhyun turned serious for a moment.

“I knew I should not have showed you the drawing.” Heechul scoffed and then moved towards the conference table, sitting himself down on the chair with his legs crossed, behaving all high and mighty.

“Maybe you shouldn’t have had. Since I knew it was actually you so....” Kyuhyun chuckled. “You look awesome though.” He complimented the older one.

“I’m going to cut video now.” Moon warned.

Heechul had wanted to say something in a snarky way, half blaming the leader for not being capable of appreciating the beauty he was seeing, half complimenting himself but he had to stop when she spoke. He was furious that his moment of glory was being interrupted so he snapped his head towards the screens, demanding to know who and what came in between. To his surprise, he was getting a pretty good visual of Siwon undressing a lady.

“I’m cutting video. I am pretty sure he placed the suit jacket there on purpose.” Kyuhyun let out a sigh, reaching to put an end to the footage.

“I’d like to watch.” Heechul stepped in really fast, blocking Kyuhyun’s hand with his own.

“I’ll put the video on a separate screen?” the dark purple haired girl asked, her hand frozen in place as she waited for an order of any kind.

Kyuhyun nodded his head and then she proceeded to quickly prepare one of the computer screens for Heechul to watch what he wanted, when he wanted. She moved on the chair, closer to the elder man, whispering in his ear that he could even tape the video if he wanted. It made Heechul happy, extremely happy, so they just left him watch the screen.

“It’s scary how much he looks like a woman.” Hyukjae whispered as he passed by Kyuhyun.

“Maybe we should have a test run....” Kyuhyun whispered back. “I’m going up. Let me know if something’s up.” He turned and told the girl.

“Roger that.” Moon noted.

Kyuhyun picked up a few files from the desk, gathering them together in a pile and then began moving towards the stairs. There wasn’t much he could do while Siwon was having but he could look over the files again and then set a top of dangerous people. They were going to have to keep tabs on a lot of people and they needed to be more organized about it. His entire bed and the flooring around it turned into a new mess because he needed a quiet place where he could think. Downstairs, each was busy doing their own thing.

“Do you guys think a janitor or a security guard would be less obvious?” Donghae questioned, still not decided what type of ID to fake.

“Monkey is going, right?” she asked back.

“Yup. I am. I doubt this fish you type a code.” Hyukjae chuckled, taking a seat next to Ji-Yeon again.

“Hey....I am good with my fingers.” Donghae complained.

Heechul raised his head for a few seconds, raising an eyebrow as well, his mind already polluted with hundreds of dirty thoughts. He was enjoying himself watching Siwon having with the lady. That Horse could ride someone perfectly and Heechul, quite honestly, wanted to be on top and ride him too. He was almost drooling, almost because his ego wouldn’t allow him to actually drool. So what Donghae said had put his mind further inside the gutter.

“I didn’t mean that.” Donghae was quick to defend himself. “Though that is true as well.” he mumbled the other part, lowering his head, blushing.

“Go back to the video.” Hyukjae slightly glared towards Heechul.

“A security guard would be too risky.” Moon suddenly spoke out, returning to the point of the conversation.

“That’s true. We’d have to explain a change of shift; the other guards will be on guard...” Hyukjae agreed with her.

“Right. Plus cleaning personal is invisible. But once you reach the floor...” Donghae sat down as he moved the chair on the other side of the computers.

“I can wear a suit underneath.” Hyukjae offered.

“We might need to distract those working at that floor.” Moon realized.

“I agree.” Kyuhyun’s voice was heard from the staircase. “On average, during working hours, there are at least ten people on that floor. Secretary included. And it would be harder to execute the action after hours.” He stepped closer to the table. “He is not done with the video?” he asked them, referring to Heechul.

“I don’t think Horse is done.” Hyukjae smirked, peeking over to the computer.

“Who will be a distraction then?” Donghae questioned.

“With Siwon being busy with the wife, Heechul with the husband, me having to be here and Moon on keyboard.....” Kyuhyun spoke, first looking at the desk and then raising his head until his eyes met Donghae’s.

“Wait..what? WHAT?” Donghae flinched and quickly stood up. “No, no, no!” he refused.

“You’ll have to.” Kyuhyun spoke, determination obvious in his voice.

“But....but how....” Donghae stuttered, glancing towards Hyukjae, asking for help.

“Chalk?” Moon suggested, trying to avoid eye contact with Donghae.

To be honest, she liked Donghae. Out of all of them, he seemed like the only one without a hidden agenda. But if she were to be even more honest, she was starting to like many of them. Heechul was extravagant to the moon and back, a very interesting fellow to be around. He was like the extra fun older brother type, one that instead of getting people out of t

Please log in to read the full chapter