XVII. EVERYTHING CHANGES

The KISS Unit
Please log in to read the full chapter

I wish you all a Happy Saint Nicholas Day!! I hope all of your boots are filled with presents the moment you wake up!

My update is my present to you all since it is the only present I can offer :D It comes together with my love

 

Chapter 17. Everything changes

 

Chaos. That was a word that could be used to describe how things inside the house were going. Donghae was bumping into Heechul and Siwon was yelling at everyone and Heechul had just about enough with being ordered around and was starting to get really pissed because he was putting things in one place and then someone was moving them elsewhere. All of this was happening because Moon had received the okay to leave the hospital on the morning on the seventh day of being hospitalized. They were preparing everything both of her return and the departure to the MT location.

“Where are those pillows?!” Heechul shouted towards upstairs, waiting for Siwon to throw them over the rail so that he could catch them and then put them in the proper place.

“In a minute, diva.” Siwon chuckled from upstairs.

They had managed to close the last case they got about the robberies and the moment they could put the lid on that box, they turned the page and began focusing on preparing for her to be comfortable at home and then get the MT location and everything else settled. Siwon had focused on making the bed comfortable, as in really comfortable, just in case she needed a more comfortable setting than before. Their beds were pretty low and she could have had a hard time sitting down so they put together a few mattresses and a bigger frame so that it could be high enough for her to gently sit on it.

Downstairs, Donghae and Heechul were working together in making the computer center more comfortable and their idea of comfortable was putting soft edges all around the desk just in case she would bump against it and her chair was looking like something out of a ... there was honestly no way to explain it. It looked like the chair was made out of fur and it had turned so soft that it felt as if you were sitting on cotton if you used it. It was actually ridiculous how fluffy and colorful and how kids zone like it looked. They even arranged the edges of the conference table and that was taking things futher up a notch.

Heechul had offered to prepare the location and a few activities for the MT and he had claimed everything was prepared and they simply needed to leave and get there and the party was on. He was busy answering the phone to make sure everything he had asked for was there and in due time while waiting for those two pillows to put the on the chair and making sure Donghae did not break anything of the things they had rounded for the MT. And by those things, he meant the bottles of alcohol he had rounded up.

“That pillow!!” Heechul shouted again, starting to get even more annoyed.

She was going to arrive any second now and if they didn’t have anything prepared, then she was going to have to wait for everything to be settled and that was not going to do them much honor when they had insisted that they could handle things all by themselves and even bragged about it through a video call. If they didn’t have anything done, they were not going to escape the teasing and they were never going to look trustworthy again. If they couldn’t arrange a place and an MT, how could they be confident and have the highest expectation for all their cases? It would have been more than a stain on their ego if they were caught in action when she entered through that door.

“Jesus....Diva....” Siwon went down the stairs, carrying two little pillows. “You’re too feisty.” He chuckled, throwing one of the pillows right in Heechul’s face.

“You didn’t complain about it in the dressing three days ago.” Heechul smirked, using the pillow to hit Siwon once in the face before taking the other and marching towards her established desk with both of them.

“I am a er for tight places and bodies rubbing together.” Siwon shrugged, putting his hands inside his pants pockets, slowly following after the other.

“Guys...come on.” Donghae glared at both of them. “I don’t need to know how you two ended up ing in the dressing when you staged a so called path of intrusion.” He groaned, crunched down to check and see if the heat from the computer unit was too strong and would reach her.

“Don’t be a party pooper, Fishy. Just because you can’t get laid that doesn’t mean we have to stay on dry land.” Heechul retorted, deciding to take the long way to the desk so that he could hit Donghae in the face as well and maybe make him fall down on his so that they could have more fun.

“I can get laid.” Donghae pouted, deciding to push that unit 30 cm further away from where it originally was.

“Not if you don’t meet outside the team. Not if you don’t make a move on a team member.” Siwon added, being on Heechul’s side.

“God, I miss Hyukjae.” Donghae rolled his eyes, deciding to ignore the new combo established inside the house.

“Hyukkie.... yes... “ Heechul grinned. “I bet he can both top and bottom.” He wondered about it, dazingly looking to the side, letting out a hum.

Donghae stood up and groaned at the two of them. If he were to be honest, he preffered it when the two were at odds and not teaming up against him. When they got that robbery case, since Siwon and Heechul were both involved in these activities, they started working together, using their knowledge to see if they can get inside the mind of the thieves and figure out their next move and that brought them on friendly terms. All of them decided to work closer together, like an actual team, so that nothing like what happened with Moon would ever happen again and that was nice. It was nice until Siwon and Heechul staged some bad James Bond type of breaking and entering that involved both of them moving together, since the team of thieves were a duo, and they ended up rubbing places they never rubbed together before.

Donghae could somehow understand Heechul being down with something like that. He had basically drooled over that video of Siwon having with that rich lady from the first case and he seemed the type to be interested in everything about really good but Siwon had been a real pain in the and it had been unexpected for Donghae to realize that Siwon was down with the act as well. And once they had , the two enemies became a duo and started picking on him. They always teased Donghae about his innocence or or how he was around Hyukjae and the brown haired did not understand it. What was so wrong about being friendly with another team member?

Before he could say anything to the two of them, although he didn’t have anything big enough to shut them up for good, the door to the house opened and the people they wanted to see the most arrived. Hyukjae was carring a few bags, probably with food or the items Moon and Kyuhyun had used in the hospital while Kyuhyun was helping her walk. She looked good. Much better than what they had expected and that made them relieved.

“Welcome!” Heechul was quick to pick up a confetti launcher and opened it close to the three newly arrived people.

“What happened here?” Kyuhyun frowned, seeing the house for the first time in days.

“ Did we get invaded by furballs?” Hyukjae asked as well, confused as to where he was supposed to put the bags.

“We made sure nothing can hurt her.” Donghae grinned, moving closer to Moon, giving her a hug and then moving to the side to help the black haired with the bags.

“What if I have an allergy to fur?” Moon teased them, chuckling and then grinning at them.

Instead of witty remarks and jokes flying around, the three guys that had been at the house and made arrangements froze in place and began exchanging panicked glances between them. They had not thought about it and if she did have some sort of an allergy, to anything used in the materials they used to make everything comfortable for her, then they had to remove everything and that was going to take a while. It was obvious on their faces that they were shocked, taken aback and there were thousands of thoughts going through their heads in an attempt to figure out how to solve the problem, if there was a problem.

“I am not allergic. To anything.” she was quick to speak again, realizing her words put them into a tight spot.

“Oh, thank God.” All three of them sighed, honestly relieved to know they had not messed up.

“You’re too sweet, guys.” She smiled at all of them, one by one. “Thank you.”

“Anything and everything for our star.” Siwon complimented her.

“The Moon is not a star. It’s a satellite. You need to work on your word puns.” Came the immediate reply from Heechul, blowing another confetti launcher right in the face of the handsome tanned sculpture of a man that spoke before him.

“Alright, alright. Let’s make her comfortable on the fur chair.” Kyuhyun chuckled as well, helping Moon move all the way to the desk.

She was impressed when she sat down, liking how smooth and cozy the chair had turned out to be. She was a bit bothered about the fur on the handles, having this weird feeling that the fur was going to get attached to her clothes and follow her everywhere but she was extremely thankful for everything that they had done for her. Even if she would have bumped into the desk, the edge seemed to be soft and squeeshy and that made her sure she won’t feel a thing. She leaned against the seat of the chair and closed her eyes, absolutely loving the feeling.

“Can I have this but with less fur?” she almost purred, turning the chair towards them, still leaning on it, still looking too relax for any work.

“We will figure something out for after the MT.” Heechul promised and stretched his hand to her, sharing a high five with Moon.

“After? So all this mess is for the MT?” Hyukjae quickly moved towards the conference table, starting to peek inside each bag to get an idea of the thing

Please log in to read the full chapter