Sudden interview

The cure for my sleeping pain

Hey guys! Long time no write!

First off, thank you everyone who has commented!

Second off, sorry about the delay in updates! Blame me, panda2koala, since I have been a little busy so I wasn't able to check luna2moon's work :(

Anyhow! Here it is!

Please enjoy my pretties!

 

 

~~~~<3~~~~

 

 

The morning after, Hyukjae woke up first.

He looked at the sleeping figure beside him, and he felt so good just to see the other sleeping like that. How his thin lips were slightly parted, how his hair was ruffled messily, how his chest rose and fell slowly as he slept peacefully.

He remembered the moment when Donghae said he planned to surprise Hyukjae with the question of marrying him, and he couldn’t stop his heart fluttering and his eyes glistening, a warm and shy smile creeping up on his face.

Life was so perfect.

He still could not believe that this perfect, amazing guy was in love with him, from all the people in this world, from all the most handsome people in the world, from all the richest people in the world, from all the most talented people in the world... he chose him.

He remembered when the guy from the agency said he was ugly. It hurt him so much. It hurt him just remembering it. He felt like an arrow just went through his chest, he felt like a block of cement just fell on top of him, he felt lower than dirt.

But the reality was... Donghae wants him, and nobody else. Just that thought alone made him feel like cupid shot the arrow in his heart, like a block of love overpowered him, and he felt like falling on a floor of flowers.

Donghae made him feel important, like no one is better than him.

Suddenly, a phone call interrupted his thoughts. As quickly as he could, Hyukjae answered the phone. The voice on the other side was one he recognised. The other person was asking to speak to Donghae as a matter of urgency.

Hyukjae reluctantly woke up the sleeping prince and passed him the phone. The other answered the phone with one hand whilst with his other arm was wrapped around Hyukjae as the other cuddled beside him. Hyukjae could hear everything the other was saying.

“Hi Donghae, how are you?”

“Very well thank you, can I help you Siwon?”

“Of course you can. I was wondering if you could come today to our studio and take a few photos for a very important magazine, they will pay you a lot, and after that, if you accept, I will treat you for dinner.”

“I will be happy to accept the job, I would need a lot of cash as soon as possible.”

“Is that so…can I ask why you need so much money so soon, are you intending to go travelling now you are famous?”

“No, nothing like that, but it is quite personal. Anyway, I will see you later, nice to talk to you.”

Hyukjae was hugging Donghae and he mumbled, “You do realise that he fancies you don’t you?”

Donghae looked down at Hyukjae with a frown, “Of course not, he is just a very friendly person.”

Hyukjae felt a war inside of him, his mind fighting whether or not he should tell him. But the heartache he felt and the fear that was eating him alive made him weak and he just poured his sadness out.

“No he is not... He said he would have you in his sack and... and that it wouldn’t be a problem because I am ugly!” After saying those dreaded words, he just burst into tears. The tears blinded him, so he did not see the fire blaze in Donghae’s eyes as he looked down at his broke lover.

 “He said what!?”

Hyukjae was sobbing hard, not being able to mumble a single word. Donghae was so mad, he felt anger burn inside of him, seeing his sweet angel sobbing like this made him so mad... he was scared of doing something unforgiveable... he took in a deep breath and held his Hyukjae close to him.

Donghae kissed the top of his head, his eyes burning with rage, “Just wait and see my love... Just wait...”

 

When Donghae arrived at the photo shoot, he looked better than ever. All the eyes were on him.

Siwon dropped everything and went to say hello to him. Donghae faked a smile and then saw a magazine editor and journalist there. Donghae approached the journalist and said, “I would like to give you some very good news, exclusive to you, but you need to take the photos not only of me but also of my boyfriend. Take it or leave it…”

The guy looked at the editor and they agreed on the spot. Donghae took his phone and he dialled a number, “Darling, can you come upstairs please? I am waiting.”

Siwon was looking at Donghae and Hyukjae taking pictures together, Donghae was holding Hyukjae close to him in many of the photos, and that made him feel angry, but he faked a few smiles. He stood a few times beside Donghae, trying to get his attention, but the other completely blanked him out.

The time for the interview came and Donghae invited Hyukjae sat beside the journalist. He said, “Let’s get on with it!”

The interviewer started with, “I have to say, this is the first time a person has asked for an interview and offered to be exclusive for our magazine, can you tell us what is going on in the life of Donghae?”

Donghae smiled, “First things first, thanks for being so kind to take me in today. I knew it was not planned for today but until next week, but I cannot wait any longer…well, love cannot wait.”

Donghae held Hyukjae’s hand, startling him, and Donghae smiled sweetly at him, “And I am totally in love with the most handsome man I have ever met.”

Hyukjae’s eyes shone as Donghae looked at him with such love.

Donghae looked back at the journalist and added, “He has agreed to marry me and we will get married as soon as we can before he can change his mind and realise I am not worth enough.”

Hyukjae was sitting very close beside Donghae whilst hiding his face in the other’s shoulder.

The journalist exclaimed, “Congratulations! I am so happy for you two! So many people are fangirling about you guys! I am so happy that we are the ones who are getting this news first! I will select the photos myself, and I hope I will be invited to the wedding of the year. Please, how did he ask you to get married, Hyukjae?”

Hyukjae looked very shy, remembering exactly what they were doing when he blurted it out, but he simply answered, “It was an accident... he was planning a trip before telling me, but it was still as equally romantic. I am so in love with him, and whatever or wherever, I will say yes to him. I don’t know what he sees in me, but, I know he loves me and I love him with all my heart.”

Some people clapped in the studio, Donghae said, “Guys! You will be in our wedding!” He stood up and offered his hand to his lover, who gladly took it, and they walked together out. But before they left, Donghae turned to Siwon and he said, “Sometimes, money can’t buy everything.”

They went home and enjoyed a little lunch before Hyukjae went to work. After Hyukjae left, Donghae went straight to the computer to fix all the details for the wedding. He was nervous, he wanted everything to be perfect but it was so much to do and very little time.

He was having such a terrible time.

He needed help so he called Kyu. He knew the other was not with Hyukjae because Hyukjae was in the studio and Kyu was on his day off. When the other arrived, Donghae was practically in tears.

Kyu just sighed before going to sit by the computer and sorting Donghae’s life out. It took only a few minutes to get tickets confirmed for the hotels transfers. Kyuhyun was so good with technology.

 

Donghae was preparing dinner when Hyukjae arrived home. He was so that tired he just collapsed on the sofa. He looked at his lover, and life was too good. The other was so into cooking, after the first kiss of hello, he went back to the dinner.

Hyukjae whispered, “Please never leave me… don’t show me heaven and after take it away... that will kill me… Donghae... please... Please stay with me until my last breath… until I close my eyes forever... please be the last thing I see... only then could I go to my next life, waiting for you, until we meet again...”

Donghae felt his life grow brighter, “Darling... that is the sweetest thing anybody has ever said to me... I will only leave after you close your eyes... for the last time my darling, god I am so in love with you!”

They stayed hugging each other for a long time, dinner was forgotten, time was forgotten... the need for each other was too great... Donghae’s kisses were too soft, too tempting, Hyukjae’s touches were too gentle, too seductive...

They made love on the sofa that night, slowly and carefully, but passionate and fast... their bodies succumbed to all the desires the both of them had...

Life will be like this forever… until death... and even then, their love will linger for a few years until they meet again.