Unfortunate girl

The cure for my sleeping pain

Thank you RyubbitYoungHyun for the upvote and thank you everyone for the comments!

Jongosh, cheer up! We love you!

This one is for you! <3

Love you all! <3

 

~~~~<3~~~~

 

Time healed everything.

At least that is what they said, but at this point, Donghae is not certain...

Everything until this morning was perfect, now he felt he saw a part of Hyukjae he has never seen before.

When he is angry, man... he looks really scary!

Did he cause all of this?

He made the other mad first, and then sad after?

He just looked at Hyukjae’s face, and he looked so peaceful sleeping on his lap... he really was beautiful... not in the normal concept of beautiful, but his beauty has no comparison with anything he has ever seen... He was in love with his friend... but he did not know how the other felt... it was like it was a friendship, but stronger than that.

It was like for some reason, there was too much feeling for just that... He was confused about how his friend saw him, was he too close to the other?

He was supposed to fly back tomorrow, but was he ready to leave the other and comeback to his old life?

There were too many questions, but no answers.

Hyukjae woke up very slowly; it was like he did not want to move from the spot. Donghae was holding his head gently on his legs... everything was perfect... that is, it is perfect until tomorrow... one way or another, he had to leave the man he loves, and he could not find his way out of this spiral of sadness.

 

Everything was perfect... Hyukjae thought.

That is... until tomorrow... the dreadful day that Donghae leaves... the love of his life...

He wants to beg the other to stay, but on what basis? Love? Friendship? Loneliness?

How could he explain to the other how he felt?

He was ashamed, and nothing else... he opened his eyes slowly, his eyes capturing the image of the other looking at him. His heart swelled. “Thank you for letting me sleep Donghae... I am so sorry for everything that is going on… I don’t know... I don’t really know what happened... I woke up and you were gone... it was too much... I was not ready... I was mad because... I wasted some hours sleeping... instead of being with you... and I don’t know... but anger just... took over me... but it was not at you... it was at me... but you were there... and I am so sorry... I promise... I will never do that again... Please... please forgive me...”

Donghae smiled and he said, “Don’t worry... I know how you feel... when dad died... it was the same for me... sometimes sleep seems like a waste of precious time... when you want to spend the last hours with someone special... I am glad I am on that category with you...”

Hyukjae sat up on the sofa and he turned so he was facing Donghae, “Let’s go out for dinner! Just you and me... and let’s forget about my awful behaviour... please...”

Donghae smiled sweetly, “Ok... just to let you know... I was ready to prepare a nice goodbye dinner, but now I think that fish is going rotten in that bag...” Hyukjae looked very sad and he whimpered, “I am so sorry...” They got ready to go out, but both of them looked quite sad.

Donghae was looking so handsome in one of the new outfits from the market, and Hyukjae was in a simple outfit but he still looked like a star. They left the building and a group of girls were outside, one of them asked, “Oppa please don’t leave our Hyukjae! He is happier than ever… please!”

Donghae smiled at the girl and said, “Girls, you are so cute, but please don’t get sick standing out here in the cold.” The girls were screaming at his voice and his kindness, Hyukjae winked at them and said, “Wish me luck girls! I will ask him today to stay, fingers crossed!”

Donghae burst out laughing, and he said, “It depends on how good the food is tonight!”

They jumped in the car and the girls were shouting, “Good luck Hyukjae oppa!”

They arrived at a very nice restaurant a few minutes later, they heard the click of a camera on the way in, but they just ignored it. One of the waitresses came with the menu and Hyukjae felt like a lot of people were looking at them. Hyukjae asked, “May I ask, do you have a private room that is available for us to eat in? Please.”

The waitress answered, “I will ask the manager.”

She came back only a few seconds later and said “Sorry about that... we had so many people coming once they knew you two were coming, they also bought a champagne bottle for you as a present.”

“A what?” Donghae asked shocked, “how did they know we were coming? This is crazy!” Hyukjae grew quite nervous and he asked, “Do you want to go home? We can always order food you know?” Donghae refused, “No, we are here. It’s just... so incredible how good your fans are!”

“Not only his fans,” the waitress interrupted. She smiled and added, “Also your fans, half of them here are your fans.” Donghae look stunned by the statement. He then shook his head and asked, “And why am I famous? I am just asking because I don’t have a single clue...”

Hyukjae and the waitress just looked at each other and smiled knowingly. The food was so good, they ate like starving wolves. They realised that they had missed breakfast and lunch, so they were truly hungry. Hyukjae looked nervous, but he still asked, “Was the food good enough?”

Donghae smiled and he answered, “The food was not as good as the company.”

Hyukjae looked down feeling shy and worried, “Was it good enough though... are you... going to stay for a little bit longer?”

Donghae asked, “Only a little bit longer?”

Hyukjae pouted, “Don’t be so cruel! I am practically begging here! I have no self-esteem left!” Donghae laughed, “The food was really good! I can always change my ticket...”

Hyukjae felt his heart reach the sun in happiness, “That would make me really happy Donghae...”

Donghae smiled, “Let’s go home...”

 

When they came out of the restaurant, some of the girls were still there. Hyukjae said with a big smile, “Good news! He loved the food girls!” The girls were screaming at the top of their lungs in happiness. They made their way to the car and sat inside.

Donghae was still laughing whilst he was waving at the girls outside. Hyukjae was watching his fans but then he noticed one girl, who seemed a little bit big and an unfortunate sense of fashion and a camera. She was wearing a bandana over head which covered nearly all of her face. She was standing away from the other girls but trying to see Donghae and Hyukjae. Hyukjae said to Donghae, “Aw... I feel sorry for that poor girl... she looks so unfortunate dressing like that...”

Donghae mentioned, “Maybe she left home in a hurry?”

Both of them waved at the big girl who looked so out of place.

The girl seemed to freeze for a second, and then she just seemed to wave back in a slight daze, making Donghae and Hyukjae laugh.

 

When they got home, they were feeling so much better. Donghae said, “I need to take a shower now, because I feel like I stink... I think it is the sweetness of the food, too much.”

Hyukjae shouted, “Yeah blame the food! You ate so much I don’t know how you are not obese! Actually... when I think about it... you are a little over weight...”

Donghae looked so shock and he said, “Did you just call me fat?”

Hyukjae smiled and said, “Actually... I said you are a little over weight...” Donghae walked over to Hyukjae so he was standing in front of him and lifted his shirt up. “Look, touch this!” And he put Hyukjae’s hand on his six pack, “Does this look like fat to you?”

Hyukjae was in trance, he whispered, “Y-you are perfect Donghae... I was just kidding...”

Donghae put his finger under Hyukjae’s chin and lifted it up, “Don’t stare... it is bad manners...” and he came closer and closer, his other hand on the wall beside Hyukjae’s waist, trapping him... Donghae was now staring at Hyukjae lips. Hyukjae whimpered weakly “D-don’t stare... it’s…”

He was ignored as Donghae just moved closer.