Again

The cure for my sleeping pain

Felt the love guys! So here is a extra long chapter!

Please comment what you think!

Also a big happy birthday for our fishy Donghae!

Love you all! <3

 

~~~~<3~~~~

 

 

Kyu was holding the ice pack to his , waiting for the pain to go away but it was not working. He was sitting at his desk, posting photos on twitter of Hyukjae. He had so many followers! He was so happy because his posts were the best! Obviously because he was a professional photographer, but they didn’t know that. His name on twitter was hyukhaelove.

He had posted pictures on the social website of when Donghae was arriving, when they were hugging, when they were in the park… he kept tabs of them every moment and of every single movement the couple made.

He had so much fun doing this!

That morning, he called Hyukjae in the morning and he asked if he could see Donghae to say hello, but Hyukjae said they were going to the cinema. So easy. Kyu now had the information of where they would be and he also was posting the information too. It didn’t take him long to find out which cinema it would be since he knew it would be the one next to Hyukjae’s favourite restaurant. It also didn’t take long narrowing down which film they would watch since it was out of Iron Man, the ring and the good dinosaur.

This was just too easy for him.

 

Hyukjae took hours getting ready for the date to the cinema. But it was not a real date… but it felt like it was.

He styled his hair, he put on his favourite lotion and he was ready to go until he saw Donghae. He was with the same clothes as always. He still looked as gorgeous as ever, but he had to do something about it…

“Donghae, now that you are here, we can go early and we can shop for some clothes. I am kind of short of some things and I would like to go shopping with you. What do you think?”

Donghae looked at Hyukjae unamused, “Hyukjae, why don’t you just say it. Donghae, I don’t like your clothes and you are going out with me in this place where people know me! That would be easier. Don’t be afraid to tell me the truth. I am your friend.”

Hyukjae was shocked, “Well… erm… I guess that makes things easier… let’s go! I know a place with the most amazing collection!”

“Hyukjae, just show me what you want me to wear in the internet. Here. On my phone.” Hyukjae showed him all the things that were on his mind to buy for Donghae. The other looked at the pictures and then looked at Hyukjae with raised eyebrows, “You are a fancy pants, aren’t you?”

“Don’t worry Donghae! I will pay for it!”

“No can do. You will drive me to the nearest market and I will buy it myself. I don’t want to make you uneasy with my old clothes.”

Hyukjae drove to the place Donghae insisted he go. He was not happy with it. But when he got there, he was surprised at how the people in the street market copied all the designer clothes, except without the logos. Donghae was showing them the photos and he got all the outfits for about 1% of the prices he would have had to pay for it.

 

They were on the way to the cinema and Donghae asked Hyukjae if he could stop in McDonalds for one second, so he did. The other went there with the bags and a few minutes later he came out dressed in some of his new clothes.

Hyukjae was speechless.

He looked so handsome, perfect and elegant.

He was walking towards the car and all the people around him were looking at him, but Hyukjae realised that Donghae was only looking at him with that goofy smile. He thought, at this bare moment, he was the most important person on this earth.

When they got to the cinema, they were in the waiting area to go buy some tickets. The cinema looked very busy which was surprising, since it was the middle of the week. The manager approached Hyukjae and he said, “Mr Lee! Such an honour to have a celebrity with us! Please, follow me, you don’t have to wait here with your friend.”

Hyukjae was a little surprised, but followed none the less to another entry. They could hear some girls screaming, but he thought it was his imagination. They give them a very nice place to sit and the manager said, “I will not allow any of your fans to sit near you and you can sit and watch in peace.”

Donghae turned to him once the manager left, “You are quite something my friend, do you get this all the time?”

Hyukjae answered, “To be honest with you, not to this extent… I have no idea what is going on…”

 

They loved the film. It’s was so funny and action filled. Hyukjae was distracted a few time by Donghae’s laugh, he stole so many glances at the other throughout the entire film. When they left the cinema, they saw a mob of girls screaming when they came out. Donghae and Hyukjae were looking backwards, looking for or expecting someone famous. But they saw none.  

Then they realised, they were like a movement sensor. Every time they moved, they screamed. Every time they looked at each other, they screamed. Then they realised, they were the celebrities. The girls and some boys were there for them!

Hyukjae greeted them smiling, and for the first time, he thought it was funny.

 

When they got home, by pure curiosity, they checked the internet where Kyu told Hyukjae to check the first time, and there it was. There were photos of them all over the site, photos of them in the park, in the market, in the cinema… Hyukjae noticed also how Donghae looked at him. In so many photos, Donghae was looking at him with such a lovely smile.

He felt so lucky… like never before… if this was love, or not from Donghae’s part, it was difficult to know… or was it just friendship? He was confused, but at the moment the only thing he could do was to enjoy this time with him.

It was night time and it was time to go to bed and things got very awkward for Hyukjae. He didn’t want to suggest sleeping together because that would be very weird… and he had two rooms in his house so he couldn’t even use that as an excuse… but he really wanted to sleep with Donghae… nothing else… just to sleep near him.

Donghae looked at him and said to Hyukjae, “I am tired, we need to go bed because tomorrow will be a very long day… can I take a shower?”

Hyukjae replied, “Yeah of course you can, here is the guest room, it has a bathroom in it.” Donghae looked at him and said, “Really? Do you have to do that? Will you really send me to sleep in the guest room? All alone without you? How cruel can you be? Shame on you!”

Hyukjae was shocked, “I-I am s-so sorry! I-I just thought you would want your space… please don’t be mad at me… I was… really…” Donghae just burst out laughing and he said, “Hyukjae you are so cute, I was just kidding. If you want to sleep alone I am ok with that.”

Hyukjae looked into his eyes and he said, “Actually… I would prefer… to sleep with you… if you don’t mind”

“That’s is what I want to hear… you miss me as much as I miss you my Hyukkie…” he put his head on Hyukjae’s shoulder and he rubbed his head against it for a few seconds. Hyukjae was smiling like an idiot.

“God… I missed you kitty Hae…”

After all the awkwardness flew out of the window, Donghae took a shower and he was already waiting for Hyukjae in the bed. Hyukjae was a little nervous, but he try to focus on getting quality time with his friend until he goes home.

That night they cuddle all night, it was so natural and so relaxing. They slept in the same position as they did when they were in the hotel. They were like puzzle pieces, just fit together so perfectly. Hyukjae was cold and Donghae was warm.

Like summer and winter, summer with the tanned glowing skin and winter with the translucent white skin. The smell of Donghae was like a magical potion for Hyukjae. He breathed in his scent like he was a life source.

How much he missed him, how much he loves him, and how terrified he was to lose him. The pure thought made him bring Donghae closer to him and the other happily complied.

If only he could stop time.

 

In the morning, Hyukjae was beginning to get more nervous by the second about the interview. He kept checking every little thing. He chose Donghae’s clothes and he keep tidying his hair like a million times. As closer they were getting to the time to go, the closer he was feeling to being sick.

At one point, Donghae said, “I need to warn you, some times when I get nervous I do or say the wrong thing, please, in anticipation, I ask for your forgiveness.”

At the entry of the TV station, there were hundreds of screaming girls. All of them were shouting “HyukHae!” at the top of their lungs, they were even holding handmade posters of the both of them. Some of them were even holding very provocative drawings. Donghae was waving at them with a cheeky smile whilst Hyukjae was feeling sick.

He felt dizzy, but he tried to keep it together for the sake of Donghae. When they arrived in the studio, the presenter smiled at Donghae and he said, “Please give a round of applause to the HyukHae couple!”

Hyukjae thought he would die right there and then whilst Donghae bowed to the people, he did not even react to the name. The presenter started with Donghae, “Donghae, please tell us, what attracted you to Hyukjae, the car or the looks?”

Donghae looked very confused and he asked, “What you mean?” The guy was a little ashamed of the question so he rephrased it, “What I meant was, what do you like about Hyukjae?” Donghae looked and smiled at Hyukjae, “He is all what is good to this world, he is kind, nice, sensitive and sweet. My father really loved him, even if they only met for a short period of time. He constantly told me I should keep this friendship with Hyukjae because he was a nice soul.”

The presenter then turned to Hyukjae and asked, “And what about you Hyukjae? Apart from the obvious, what was the thing that attracted you to Donghae?”

“Well, Donghae is more than the looks, he is an exceptional human being. He is well known in his town, he has the nature of his father, the most remarkable man I have ever meet.”

The presenter looked at the people in the studio and he said, “Judging for the reaction of the ladies in this room, you have actually captured the heart of many, you have your own website dedicated to you and so many fanfictions are being written about the two of you. I can tell you, some of them are really graphic! What do you think about that?”

Donghae smiled and he said, “We think it is funny, especially how good they are to finds us! These people should work as spies because they know things even before we do!” All the studio began laughing now. Hyukjae looked at Donghae and instinctually fixed the collar of his shirt. The girls in the studio screamed their heads off.

Hyukjae immediately retrieved his hand and he looked shy, Donghae without thinking, held his hand and the girls scream again. The presenter was laughing now and he said, “Guys, this is so sweet, I had to tell you, I was expecting a cynical couple denying all of it, but I have to say, I am not a fan of gay people, but I am now a fan of HyukHae!”

Hyukjae and Donghae just laughed.

“Please! A big thank you to this lovely couple and I personally wish them the best!”

Both of them stood still dizzy, they bowed to the audience and once they left the stage and walked into the corridor, Hyukjae said, “Donghae… are you thinking what I am thinking… these people actually think we are a real couple! And we actually confirmed it! What the actual !”

Donghae was having a fit laughing.